Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Why Is It That All Ladies That Wear Bikini Are Guilty Of This ????? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That All Ladies That Wear Bikini Are Guilty Of This ????? (3995 Views)

Guys & Girls That Wear Glasses Are Safe To Date - Opinion / Hilarious .. Most guyz are guilty of this (pic) / Ladies: What Do You Think Of Guys That Wear Necklace Or Chains Around Their Neck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That All Ladies That Wear Bikini Are Guilty Of This ????? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 15, 2015
Why is it that ladies in bikini will feel free in exposing their almost naked body and when we (guys) mistakenly open their door when they re wearing the same pant and bra,they rush to cover up ??
I wonder why you still rush to cover up where we can't see clearly and expose without thinking anything where we can see in LIVE HD

6 Likes

Re: Why Is It That All Ladies That Wear Bikini Are Guilty Of This ????? by sinaj(f): 7:34pm On Jun 15, 2015
I don't rush to cover up wen a guy open my door xo modify ya post to some girls wink

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That All Ladies That Wear Bikini Are Guilty Of This ????? by cowgirl9090: 7:35pm On Jun 15, 2015
tongue
Re: Why Is It That All Ladies That Wear Bikini Are Guilty Of This ????? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 15, 2015
sinaj:
I don't rush to cover up wen a guy open my door xo modify ya post to some girls wink
you don't when you are only on pant and bra ?? Smh
Re: Why Is It That All Ladies That Wear Bikini Are Guilty Of This ????? by MEGGATRON(m): 7:40pm On Jun 15, 2015
LOL
Come to the beach and see full unclothedness.
Re: Why Is It That All Ladies That Wear Bikini Are Guilty Of This ????? by Tallesty1(m): 7:47pm On Jun 15, 2015
I tell ya....

What's really the difference between wearing bikini and wearing just bra and panties?

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It That All Ladies That Wear Bikini Are Guilty Of This ????? by sinaj(f): 7:49pm On Jun 15, 2015
Hishuula:
you don't when you are only on pant and bra ?? Smh

dnt stop shakin it tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That All Ladies That Wear Bikini Are Guilty Of This ????? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 15, 2015
Tallesty1:
I tell ya....

What's really the difference between wearing bikini and wearing just bra and panties?
still the same
Re: Why Is It That All Ladies That Wear Bikini Are Guilty Of This ????? by Sandydayz(f): 8:04pm On Jun 15, 2015
Ok oooo
Re: Why Is It That All Ladies That Wear Bikini Are Guilty Of This ????? by Filmewell(f): 9:45pm On Jun 15, 2015
Tallesty1:
I tell ya....

the difference is bikini is fir outdoor but panties and brassiers are for indoors and anything can happen indoors.
Re: Why Is It That All Ladies That Wear Bikini Are Guilty Of This ????? by pbs4real(m): 9:46pm On Jun 15, 2015
sinaj:
omo if i kpansh u finish and u refus'd to pt on ur cloth bk on. .then fury wld hv no choice than to kpansh u all tru dt day that u wld feel lyk jumping into the freezer cos the hotness dwn dre wld be too mch to bear.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That All Ladies That Wear Bikini Are Guilty Of This ????? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 15, 2015
what are they tryna hide anyway?
Re: Why Is It That All Ladies That Wear Bikini Are Guilty Of This ????? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 15, 2015
pbs4real:
omo if i kpansh u finish and u refus'd to pt on ur cloth bk on. .then fury wld hv no choice than to kpansh u all tru dt day that u wld feel lyk jumping into the freezer cos the hotness dwn dre wld be too mch to bear.

Wicked !
Re: Why Is It That All Ladies That Wear Bikini Are Guilty Of This ????? by pbs4real(m): 9:49pm On Jun 15, 2015
Sandydayz:
Ok oooo
say the truth,u guilty ryt?tongue
Re: Why Is It That All Ladies That Wear Bikini Are Guilty Of This ????? by Davidson267(m): 9:49pm On Jun 15, 2015
Incase
Re: Why Is It That All Ladies That Wear Bikini Are Guilty Of This ????? by Sandydayz(f): 9:51pm On Jun 15, 2015
pbs4real:
say the truth,u guilty ryt?tongue
tongue tongue tongue

What do u want to hear?
Re: Why Is It That All Ladies That Wear Bikini Are Guilty Of This ????? by pbs4real(m): 9:57pm On Jun 15, 2015
Sandydayz:
tongue tongue tongue
What do u want to hear?
the truthundecided
Re: Why Is It That All Ladies That Wear Bikini Are Guilty Of This ????? by Sandydayz(f): 10:01pm On Jun 15, 2015
pbs4real:
the truthundecided

No am not guilty kiss
Re: Why Is It That All Ladies That Wear Bikini Are Guilty Of This ????? by pbs4real(m): 10:07pm On Jun 15, 2015
Sandydayz:

No am not guilty kiss
4 real?shocked anyways wen we see gv me dt kissundecidedkiss
Re: Why Is It That All Ladies That Wear Bikini Are Guilty Of This ????? by Sandydayz(f): 10:10pm On Jun 15, 2015
pbs4real:
4 real?shocked anyways wen we see gv me dt kissundecidedkiss
Sure wink
Re: Why Is It That All Ladies That Wear Bikini Are Guilty Of This ????? by ionsman: 11:09pm On Jun 15, 2015
Sandydayz:

Sure wink
Where in Benin do u reside?
Re: Why Is It That All Ladies That Wear Bikini Are Guilty Of This ????? by faith551(m): 11:35pm On Jun 15, 2015
sinaj:

Wow,!! Interesting, your neighbours must be lucky
Re: Why Is It That All Ladies That Wear Bikini Are Guilty Of This ????? by mccoy47(m): 12:09am On Jun 16, 2015
maybe it's cuz of d element of surprise. *just saying*

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That All Ladies That Wear Bikini Are Guilty Of This ????? by Nobody: 12:18am On Jun 16, 2015
kiss

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It That All Ladies That Wear Bikini Are Guilty Of This ????? by Nobody: 1:25am On Jun 16, 2015
sinaj:

*gulps*
Re: Why Is It That All Ladies That Wear Bikini Are Guilty Of This ????? by Nobody: 6:05am On Jun 16, 2015
Hishuula:
Why is it that ladies in bikini will feel free in exposing their almost naked body and when we (guys) mistakenly open their door when they re wearing the same pant and bra,they rush to cover up ??
I wonder why you still rush to cover up where we can't see clearly and expose without thinking anything where we can see in LIVE HD
OP, U are a REAL MAN.
That's why it has been concluded INTERNATIONALLY that LADIES are the most CONFUSED creatures to have existed.

They never know what they want.

EXAMPLES are....

—they seduce MEN and still come here to say men are CHEATS

— they get MARRIED today and ORDER for a SWEET SIXTEEN FEMALE HOUSEMAID, who will always parade the house more succulent

—they WEAR mini SKIRTS and walk out, only to get MIDWAY and start DRAGGING it down.

—they take all day LOOKING GOOD and STUNNING just to attract MEN, then when they succeed, they say ALL MEN are the same.

—they pretend not to angle for SEXX, but when you start and DROP midway, they RUSH to NAIRALAND and say my MAN deserves a knock on the HEAD.

—some even engage their FEMALE FRIENDs with their BOYFRIENDS, Just to know how FAITHFUL He is, only for the MAN to realise how good the NEW LADY is and start up with her.
I can go on and on...

It will only take UNDERSTANDING MEN, to always keep them where they ought to be.
IT'S only a MAN who lacks VISON that will take them serious.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That All Ladies That Wear Bikini Are Guilty Of This ????? by Nobody: 6:18am On Jun 16, 2015
EVILFOREST:

OP, U are a REAL MAN.
That's why it has been concluded INTERNATIONALLY that LADIES are the most CONFUSED creatures to have existed.

EXAMPLES are....

-they seduce MEN and still come here to say men are CHEATS

. they get MARRIED today and ORDER for a SWEET SIXTEEN HOUSEMAID, who will always parade the house more succulent

-they WEAR mini SKIRTS and walk out, only to get MIDWAY and start DRAGGING it down.

-they take all day LOOKING GOOD and STUNNING just to attract MEN, then when they succeed, they say ALL MEN are the same.

-they pretend not to angle for SEXX, but when you start and DROP midway, they RUSH to NAIRALAND and say my MAN deserves a knock on the HEAD.

-some even engage their FEMALE FRIENDs with their BOYFRIENDS, Just to know how FAITHFUL He is, only for the MAN to realise how good the NEW LADY is and start up with her.

It will only take UNDERSTANDING MEN, to always keep them where they ought to be.
lol,i swear that's it
Re: Why Is It That All Ladies That Wear Bikini Are Guilty Of This ????? by Nobody: 6:23am On Jun 16, 2015
Hishuula:
lol,i swear that's it
Yea man...
GOOD morning my dear..

Ask GEJ WHO and WHO effected his downfall..
He will always mention 3 LADIES..

and i know u know them

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That All Ladies That Wear Bikini Are Guilty Of This ????? by sinaj(f): 6:40am On Jun 16, 2015
shockwave91:

*gulps*
easy bwoy smiley
Re: Why Is It That All Ladies That Wear Bikini Are Guilty Of This ????? by Nobody: 6:41am On Jun 16, 2015
EVILFOREST:

Yea man...
GOOD morning my dear..

Ask GEJ WHO and WHO effected his downfall..
He will always mention 3 LADIES..

and i know u know them
lolzzz ,i know them too ..
Morning sir
cc
lalasticlala
Re: Why Is It That All Ladies That Wear Bikini Are Guilty Of This ????? by blesszzy(m): 6:47am On Jun 16, 2015
EVILFOREST:

OP, U are a REAL MAN.

EXAMPLES are....

—they seduce MEN and still come here to say men are CHEATS

— they get MARRIED today and ORDER for a SWEET SIXTEEN FEMALE HOUSEMAID, who will always parade the house more succulent

—they WEAR mini SKIRTS and walk out, only to get MIDWAY and start DRAGGING it down.

—they take all day LOOKING GOOD and STUNNING just to attract MEN, then when they succeed, they say ALL MEN are the same.

—they pretend not to angle for SEXX, but when you start and DROP midway, they RUSH to NAIRALAND and say my MAN deserves a knock on the HEAD.

—some even engage their FEMALE FRIENDs with their BOYFRIENDS, Just to know how FAITHFUL He is, only for the MAN to realise how good the NEW LADY is and start up with her.
I can go on and on...

Lol I agree with u.
Re: Why Is It That All Ladies That Wear Bikini Are Guilty Of This ????? by Nobody: 6:48am On Jun 16, 2015
Plus the greatest battle the world has ever seen, where a whole civilization was completely wiped out was caused by a woman.

The battle of troy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Needs A Virgin? / MMM Marriage (photo) / Meet The Two Hottest Guys On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.