Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,822 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. (17715 Views)

US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC / US Donates Armored Vehicles To Nigerian Army [PHOTOS] / The Hilux Vans Donated By Toyota Company To MNJTF Against Insurgency. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. by polixz(m): 8:26pm On Jun 15, 2015
Report reaching us today from our colleagues is about Mr Eghosa age 29yrs a gay student from the department of civil engineering, uniben. I believe most of us know him back in Benin City. In 2010 we did apprehend him and some members of his gay group during their party in which they were caught in the act of homosexuality. After extensive interrogation was carried out we were informed the group name was called "House of Fun" which had 10 members.

He escaped and we did tried to apprehend him again so he can bear the consequences of been gay same way some other members did pay for their crime before handing them over to the authorities. He fled out of the country in 2010. We have been on his trail for some time now.

Good news everyone, information reaching us is that he is trying to obtain a police extract to enable him remain in UK. We strongly hope this application is denied so he can be returned to Benin City to face the consequence of his atrocities and abominable act because the government 14 years jail term is not enough to purify the atrocities he has committed to the community. We know the police are after him but it will be best if we apprehend him first to face the laws of the land for his taboo before passing him to the police.

No man or woman is born a homosexual, it is a pervation of the mind by the devil either by media or someone got them in or demonic influence. We will need to stop this in our way same way we did others before handing them over to the authorities.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. by iyobosadavid: 8:26pm On Jun 15, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I see Nigeria turning into another Somalia with this our new found friend in USA.

enemy of progress , abeg go fall inside the nearest sewage

3 Likes

Re: US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. by PStacks(m): 8:27pm On Jun 15, 2015
greggles:
First Major Laudable Achievement of this Government.

Kudos Mr President! The Foreign Trips Finally Paid off. This support alone is way more than what Nigeria would have been able to budget to fight this insurgency.

Kudos again Mr President!

#TeamGreggles

As we give kudos to Mr President, let's hope and pray this situation won't snow ball into another Iraq or syria kind'a of war,

Cos if u are parading a war chest of 5 Billion Dollars for war? And ISIS is donating to terror cells in the islamic magreb, somalia and Central Africa, then the battle field better not be here.
Re: US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. by kingbus: 8:27pm On Jun 15, 2015
bukster:
This is not true. I have searched all over the internet I do not see any other online sources reporting this news.
Please news should be confirmed before they appear on the front page.
we dey for onechance era.grin
Re: US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 15, 2015
5 billion or 5 million? you think the US has money to troway like that?

1 Like

Re: US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 15, 2015
Under hard agreements.

1) abolish that gay law signed by gej and legalise gay

2) since ND and SE didn't vote for you. Let's have a deal to milk all there oil and render them powerless in naija

America plans won't for here angry
Re: US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 8:29pm On Jun 15, 2015
$5bn with what in return ooooo @ op cos as far as know US don't give things for free
Re: US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. by PStacks(m): 8:31pm On Jun 15, 2015
csamii:
I stopped reading when I saw $5billion contribution. US should get serious.

When Obama came to Africa, I think he promi§ed the whole of Africa $7 Billion for Electricity, so I got wondering why $5 Billion for Insurgency? Is there something we are not seeing here?

Or is the Anti-christ himself in africa ne?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. by kingbus: 8:32pm On Jun 15, 2015
PStacks:

As we give kudos to Mr President, let's hope and pray this situation won't snow ball into another Iraq or syria kind'a of war,

Cos if u are parading a war chest of 5 Billion Dollars for war? And ISIS is donating to terror cells in the islamic magreb, somalia and Central Africa, then the battle field better not be here.
abeg how much has the us govt spent on isis in the last 5 months which is even more deadly than boko haram Just 2.7billion dollars . So why will obama spend 5billion dollars of us tax payers money on boko haram?
Re: US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. by Youngzedd(m): 8:33pm On Jun 15, 2015
Keneking:
Sai Obama
Re: US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. by 2n2k(m): 8:33pm On Jun 15, 2015
There is a mix-up somewhere. $5bn? How much did the world wars cost?
Re: US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. by jomoh: 8:33pm On Jun 15, 2015
kalindaminda:

All this gay obsession some Nigerians have is very irritating. He is a mumu.

Accepted he be mumu but me too no wan see dat thing for Naija o. I go start anti Gay movement fast.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. by OgaTheTop2: 8:36pm On Jun 15, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I see my family turning into another Somalia with this our new found friend in USA.

Better for you.

1 Like

Re: US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. by polixz(m): 8:37pm On Jun 15, 2015
jomoh:

Accepted he be mumu but me too no wan see dat thing for Naija o. I go start anti Gay movement fast.

This gay thing is too bad. No human being is born gay. which means it can be eradicated from our country
Re: US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. by blackpriest0911: 8:40pm On Jun 15, 2015
ECOTERROS is a fool from hell,when someone has taken the right step,give him credit.SaTANoids...mtchewwww

1 Like

Re: US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. by morereb10: 8:41pm On Jun 15, 2015
Na USA papa and mama na dem dey under siege, no be Africans let alone to Nigerians. Una won give us dirty $5b to fight boko haram which una invariably started. USA, hmmmm always making their moves with motives. Maybe the next thing on their agenda is to sign Gay into law in naija. Bad people.

Infact i feel like purging. Am I the only one? How many country US don help solve problems? Abi no be all the countries way them don render useless now.

Why can't dey just get there dirty hands of this country for God sakes. eeeh. Am inclined to tink dat dis might be the worst government we will ever see. puppets like Buhari: no offense but am upset
Re: US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. by jomoh: 8:41pm On Jun 15, 2015
polixz:

This gay thing is too bad. No human being is born gay. which means it can be eradicated from our country

Well they don't believe that.
Re: US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. by Great009: 8:44pm On Jun 15, 2015
In the words of Troy and the Trojans I quote " I FEAR THE GREEKS WHEN THEY BRING GIFTS". Can anything thing good come out of America's giving I wonder

1 Like

Re: US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. by abraka00(f): 8:44pm On Jun 15, 2015
akoaki:
Trust me, some guys on nairaland would hate this news to high heavens. And it is not a good one for them getting close to bedtime , a nightmare.
Dont blame Gej or PDP when lesbianism and gay marriage is legalised in Nigeria. Remember all d countries America has helped never remained thesame. Be wise. Never blame Gej if Nigeria becomes syria or afghanistan after d donation.
Re: US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. by Soreza(m): 8:47pm On Jun 15, 2015
I DON'T TRUST U.S DONATIONS. There is always something attached
Re: US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. by breakeven: 8:47pm On Jun 15, 2015
This is publicity stunt. Kobo we will not see. I don't trust US. They will only spend their money when they have something to gain.

1 Like

Re: US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. by dwayni: 8:48pm On Jun 15, 2015
And how much do we owe China again? Smh someone need to educate American government on major priority and the meaning of the word (Charity begins at home)
Re: US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. by rusher14: 8:48pm On Jun 15, 2015
daamazing:
OK,abi na obama,dont b suprised when gay is now made a law in naija

And your ass would be happy won't it?
Re: US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. by 989900: 8:48pm On Jun 15, 2015
$5b?!!! shocked

If true, then baba dey use 'melecine'!

$5B! adonbilivit shocked shocked shocked

I beg when is the next G7 abi na G8 meeting? $5b appearance fee? cheesy
Re: US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. by PStacks(m): 8:49pm On Jun 15, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I see Nigeria turning into another Somalia with this our new found friend in USA.

Its not uhuru yet for Nigerians because I'm still wary of the terms of this agreement since it was our Daura President that lobbied for it.

Now janjaweedianss, the floor is open for your insults though it doesn't change the fact that Buhari is a Dullard

Nawa ooo! All these type of peps irritate me.

1 Like

Re: US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. by rhymaholic: 8:49pm On Jun 15, 2015
This is a giant step towards the fight against insurgency. The money would go a long way in the fight. Where are those TANoids, Jonathanians and PDPians shouting that baba is travelling up and down, have they now seen the result of his travels and meeting and this is just the beginning of better things to come. 16 days after baba took over he got the US to donate $5b something Jonathan couldn't achieve. There's no negative untone to this US support, so all those saying its cos US wants Nigeria to recognize gayism in our constitution are just being mischievous and far from the truth. Sai baba!!

1 Like

Re: US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. by PStacks(m): 8:51pm On Jun 15, 2015
kingbus:
abeg how much has the us govt spent on isis in the last 5 months which is even more deadly than boko haram Just 2.7billion dollars . So why will obama spend 5billion dollars of us tax payers money on boko haram?

I wÓnÐer ooÓ! But its not Boko haram Alone.. Al-shabab in somali and the Alqeadea of shoot in the islamic magreb then those terrorist in Kenya and Africa security at large, it definately can't be for boko haram alone.
Re: US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. by 989900: 8:52pm On Jun 15, 2015
$5B would make sure the insurgence never ends.

It makes it almost as lucrative as selling drugs or oil.

Prolly $5b over 20-30 years or something like that.
Re: US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. by Flets: 8:54pm On Jun 15, 2015
And Buhari willingly and ignorantly fell for their bait.

I am yet to find a nation that the US afforded help that is better off than they were before the help. I dare anyone to name just one country that accepted US help on a terror fight that is better off today.

Yet ignorant Nigerians gloat over the supposed western intervention. If only they knew .......... 

They can't even help the police killing of blacks within their domain

They refused sale of arms at the peak of bokoharam terror......... What has changed that they want to help now?

Is it not simpler if they repatriate the Nigerian looted funds in their banks and economy?

They went in to help Libya, killed Ghaddafi and made a mess of a once thriving country

Same thing in Iraq, Syria and recently Ukraine. What about the fight against ISIS?

What is their true interest in Nigeria as we know the help aint free? We must answer this question honestly or we would have ourselves to blame in a few years from now
Re: US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. by kgr8mike(m): 8:55pm On Jun 15, 2015
As long as Africa is made to continuously battle with security issues, there will be no meaniful development. Well, that is how they designed to impoverish Africa. America contributing $5b USD in a common purse, which will be used to buy American made weapons to fight in Africa. By that contribution all the other country's contribution will channel to America. So sad we are so treated. Every day wars are being fort in Africa and other third world countries with the weapon made by the first world countries. If we refuse to fight they instigate us to do so. A country like Nigeria that refuses to fight wars will have instigated militancy to deal with. At the end of the day America will contribute $5b USD in another disguise to syphone all that we've laboured for years, leaving us with nothing to develop with. Africa my Africa for how long shall we remain this way?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. by livingday: 9:01pm On Jun 15, 2015
Dbboy:
story for the Gods

Which Gods? You mean amadioha? He is asleep!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shell Closes Bonny Terminal Over Alleged Attack On Nembe Pipeline / Twin Bomb Blast Hit Adamawa Market / Johnson Oritsegbubemi Ayomike Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.