Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,172 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Lara's Husband Is Sleeping With His Brother's Wife!! Please Advise Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lara's Husband Is Sleeping With His Brother's Wife!! Please Advise Her (1306 Views)

Primary School Sweethearts Lara And Niyi Finally Get Married! / My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend / Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lara's Husband Is Sleeping With His Brother's Wife!! Please Advise Her by cutekimani(f): 8:26pm On Jun 15, 2015
My husband works in Ibadan while our home is in Lagos. He comes home every weekend but recently he started giving excuses for not showing up on each weekend. He stays in his senior brother's house so that we won't be paying two house rents. I began to feel something was wrong somewhere, the way he doesn't care how I feel anytime he says he's not coming in for the weekend.

One afternoon I had a strong will to see my husband in Ibadan. I didn't tell him I was coming. As I got near to the hose I became unsettled but I pressed on. On getting to the gate, I pressed the bell expecting the house help to come open the gate. Alas! It was my husband that opened the gate. Of course he was shocked to see me. He was sweating profusely and he could not mask his shock. After the cold welcoming loaded with questions as to what I was doing in Ibadan. While I was moving towards his room at the back of the house, he started calling his brother's wife. I was shocked to see his brother's wife rush out of the room given to my husband in a towel tied round her chest. No doubt my husband was sleeping with her. I was speechless and rooted to the ground.

It's been 2 weeks now and he has not shown up in Lagos but keeps on sending messages of apology. I am going crazy. My mum says if I keep this to myself my life isn't safe. Please what can I do? Should I tell my mother in law or my brother in law? Please help me. - Lara
Re: Lara's Husband Is Sleeping With His Brother's Wife!! Please Advise Her by iamodenigbo1(m): 9:06pm On Jun 15, 2015
nolly movie
Re: Lara's Husband Is Sleeping With His Brother's Wife!! Please Advise Her by Parrotcorner: 9:19pm On Jun 15, 2015
@lara if you can answer these questions correctly,then it will help me about how the advice to give. 1.Has your brother-inlaw$wife given birth to any child?Reason is;if NO....He may be impotent and therefore a planned work between your husband$couple. 2.Is your brother-inlaw not always around to give the wife sexual satisfaction? 3.How well do you know your husband?Have they dated before? 4.Since she ran out of your husband's room,don't you think she must have been seducing your husband?.....TheParrot
Re: Lara's Husband Is Sleeping With His Brother's Wife!! Please Advise Her by Trut(m): 9:24pm On Jun 15, 2015
OP source ?
Re: Lara's Husband Is Sleeping With His Brother's Wife!! Please Advise Her by Nobody: 6:34am On Jun 19, 2015
iamodenigbo1:
nolly movie
cheesy

Don't forget to check ur mail sire

Cos I just sent u one wink

(1) (Reply)

Transgender Men Show Off Their Sexy Body…see How Stunning Look [PHOTOS] / This Comic About Love Will Touch Your Heart / T0p 5 Reason Why Some Men Prefer Ashawo T0p 5 Reason Why Some Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.