Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,021 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

I Need A Serious Business Partner To Invest In Moringa Farming. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Need A Serious Business Partner To Invest In Moringa Farming. (997 Views)

MORINGA Farming Green Cash ...CONTRACT FARMING / AGRIBUSINESS: How You Can Make Money From Moringa Farming / Making Money Through Moringa Farming. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Serious Business Partner To Invest In Moringa Farming. by kpas4kpas: 8:41pm On Jun 15, 2015
I have a large market of Moringa seed supply. There are hectares of land in Abuja to farm Moringa, I also have all the technical know-how to grow and maintain Moringa from raising of the seedlings for planting to harvesting with high yield guarantee within one year and the best time to start is now so that by the end of the rain our farm would be ready for flowers. All I want from my partners is to support me financially. We meet to inspect the land, agree on terms and conditions, back up with understandable MOU with sharing formula etc. For more details and investment proposal, call 08038850756, 08121863947.
Re: I Need A Serious Business Partner To Invest In Moringa Farming. by kpas4kpas: 1:49pm On Jun 19, 2015
Still waiting for more partners. I'm targeting 10 hectares.
Re: I Need A Serious Business Partner To Invest In Moringa Farming. by dav8id(m): 3:31pm On Jun 19, 2015
I started moringa farming this year wih 2HTR farmland in lafia and i suggest you too to start small for now with the little resources in your disposal and grow bigger next time. Many people will prefer you start first then they come for support.

my 2 cen sha
Re: I Need A Serious Business Partner To Invest In Moringa Farming. by dgitrader(m): 5:51pm On Apr 15, 2016
kpas4kpas:
I have a large market of Moringa seed supply. There are hectares of land in Abuja to farm Moringa, I also have all the technical know-how to grow and maintain Moringa from raising of the seedlings for planting to harvesting with high yield guarantee within one year and the best time to start is now so that by the end of the rain our farm would be ready for flowers. All I want from my partners is to support me financially. We meet to inspect the land, agree on terms and conditions, back up with understandable MOU with sharing formula etc. For more details and investment proposal, call 08038850756, 08121863947.

hello OP, nice proposal, for clearity sake, can u give a brief of financial estimate of farming moringer per hectare? and wheres the intended farm? lastly what are the duration of the partnership
Re: I Need A Serious Business Partner To Invest In Moringa Farming. by ollyboy009(m): 8:15pm On Apr 15, 2016
kpas4kpas:
Send me a detailed proposal to include the total cost per hecter from planting to harvesting, possible metric tons of yield per hecter and return on investment. i might b able to finance 2 hecters.
send to my email- okunlolas009@gmail.com, den we chat on whatsapp and calls afterward.

(1) (Reply)

Moringa Seed Needed / Farmers: How Do You Guard Against Rats Invasion On Your Farm / Brand New ' New Holland' Farm Tractor For Grabs Just 6.8m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.