Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

PDP And Gej Supporters : A Call For Reconciliation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP And Gej Supporters : A Call For Reconciliation (3332 Views)

Oyegun Meets Saraki, APC Senators For Reconciliation / Peter Obi Demanded 7 Billion From Obiano For Reconciliation? / PDP Warring Factions Visits IG, Move For Reconciliation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP And Gej Supporters : A Call For Reconciliation by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 15, 2015
barcanista:
OP personally I hold nothing against any APC poster, member or Buhari. But we can't shy away from the fact that your party started all these. What else can I say?
you too? hahahahahahahahahahaha.

As at the time "his party started all these" you remember you were one of them right? Hahahahahah

1 Like

Re: PDP And Gej Supporters : A Call For Reconciliation by Tecnonews24: 10:09pm On Jun 15, 2015
barcanista:
Whenever they say "PDP don't know how to play opposition", the question I love to ask is "How is opposition played"? "Who determines it"? You see they always say that to discourage some of us. But we can't be discouraged!

discourage? while we are yet to start....... ? OK we shall see.
Re: PDP And Gej Supporters : A Call For Reconciliation by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 15, 2015
doublewisdom:
Truce keh? If I hear! This is just the prologue. APC sowed the wind and we will make sure they reap the whirlwind!
The attacks on Barcanista is another matter sef.
Me no send them jare. As long as I didn't commit any crime, they can abuse till eternity
Re: PDP And Gej Supporters : A Call For Reconciliation by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 15, 2015
firstEVA:
you too? hahahahahahahahahahaha.

As at the time "his party started all these" you remember you were one of them right? Hahahahahah
It doesn't negate the fact that the APC introduced it
Re: PDP And Gej Supporters : A Call For Reconciliation by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 15, 2015
Tecnonews24:

discourage? while we are yet to start....... ? OK we shall see.
let me use my brother Mogidi's line NO SURRENDER

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP And Gej Supporters : A Call For Reconciliation by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 15, 2015
Flets:
You [s]dont get it.

The real issue is the form of politics APC played into office.

The denigration of the office of the president, the use of unspeakable names to describe GEJ which was alien to our polity, the constant bashing of every govt move, the lies and propaganda.

These called for a lot of emotional investment to our politics.

Right now, more than ever......APC succeeded in making us all fanatics and unfortunately along ethnic divide.

Nigeria might not recover from the politics that has been played in the last 2 years. More name calling, more sabotage and more negative politics is on its way.

Its way too late to call for moral evaluation.
[/s]
complete rubbish, if there is anyone who drew the nation along ethnic divide, it's your moronic hero - Jonathan.

APC did not use one quarter of the propaganda machinery used by PDP. While you were all attacking Buhari's person, APC focused on issues. As a mater of fact it's PDP that is guilty of every nonsense you posted up there.

1 Like

Re: PDP And Gej Supporters : A Call For Reconciliation by stanech: 10:18pm On Jun 15, 2015
this is bad for our democracy guys remember anything you type in here can be seen anywhere in the world
Re: PDP And Gej Supporters : A Call For Reconciliation by Tecnonews24: 10:18pm On Jun 15, 2015
firstEVA:
complete rubbish, if there is anyone who drew the nation along ethnic divide, it's your moronic hero - Jonathan.

APC did not use one quarter of the propaganda machinery used by PDP. While you were all attacking Buhari's person, APC focused on issues. As a mater of fact it's PDP that is guilty of every nonsense you posted up there.

like seriously? I guess ur level of amnesia is far more than that of the Daura President.

1 Like

Re: PDP And Gej Supporters : A Call For Reconciliation by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 15, 2015
barcanista:
It doesn't negate the fact that the APC introduced it
how do you sleep at night?

1 Like

Re: PDP And Gej Supporters : A Call For Reconciliation by LFJ: 10:19pm On Jun 15, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
You guys should stop all the useless threads! They have every right to call Buhari whatever name they deem fit! We take care of him(Buhari) with our money, so he is our employee!

I called and still call jonathan unprintable names, and it is still within my right to do so, while Buhari is payed to protect that right!

However, all the names they are formulating for my Amiable General will not stick, because he will perform exceptionally and creditably well!

Half a word!

Sorry, it is not a right to call somebody unprintable name/names. There is no Constitution that grant such right. The fact that we do does not make it become part of our right, in fact it is an offence punishable by law.
Re: PDP And Gej Supporters : A Call For Reconciliation by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 15, 2015
Tecnonews24:
truce? like seriously?.... Are you well? Is buhari ready to resign? can APC turn back the hand of time? the injuries are still very fresh, don't provoke us any further. we have not even started with APC. whatever you guys gave PDP, expect payback of times a million. we are warning up and taking position. get ready for the fire works.
yeye dey smell
Re: PDP And Gej Supporters : A Call For Reconciliation by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 15, 2015
stanech:
this is bad for our democracy guys remember anything you typed here can be seen anywhere in the world
bros, allow people their freedom to express themselves. You should be more concerened with the performance of Buhari and less concerened with the names he's called. It doesn't matter whether foreigners address him such or not

2 Likes

Re: PDP And Gej Supporters : A Call For Reconciliation by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 15, 2015
firstEVA:
how do you sleep at night?
Do you want to spend the night with me?

2 Likes

Re: PDP And Gej Supporters : A Call For Reconciliation by Tecnonews24: 10:22pm On Jun 15, 2015
firstEVA:
yeye dey smell
don't you have something to cover ur stinking nose with?

1 Like

Re: PDP And Gej Supporters : A Call For Reconciliation by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:24pm On Jun 15, 2015
I still call Jonathan clueless. I don't regret it. If you wish, you may call President Buhari names. In a matter of weeks you'll be proven wrong. There is no truce. Ere ki l'aja n b'ekun se?

God bless the President.

1 Like

Re: PDP And Gej Supporters : A Call For Reconciliation by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:26pm On Jun 15, 2015
LFJ:

Sorry, it is not a right to call somebody unprintable name/names. There is no Constitution that grant such right. The fact that we do does not make it become part of our right, in fact it is an offence punishable by law.
There is no constitution that says you should not call names, either.

God bless the President.
Re: PDP And Gej Supporters : A Call For Reconciliation by Iykopee(m): 10:28pm On Jun 15, 2015
The brainless Daura President is one hell of a president. Shame to Nigerians for electing a man who lives in the past in 2day's world.

2 Likes

Re: PDP And Gej Supporters : A Call For Reconciliation by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 15, 2015
Tecnonews24:

don't you have something to cover ur stinking nose with?
you that uses tecno has the effrontery to quote me undecided
Re: PDP And Gej Supporters : A Call For Reconciliation by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 15, 2015
Iykopee:
The brainless Daura President is one hell of a president. Shame to Nigerians for electing a man who lives in the past in 2day's world.
he is your president for the next 4 years, deal with it or relocate to Chad.
Re: PDP And Gej Supporters : A Call For Reconciliation by Tecnonews24: 10:32pm On Jun 15, 2015
Iykopee:

shame to the amajiris, just 15 million + of them. I pity the people in the south west who think they know .
Re: PDP And Gej Supporters : A Call For Reconciliation by Tecnonews24: 10:33pm On Jun 15, 2015
firstEVA:
you that uses tecno has the effrontery to quote me undecided

Another dullard on the lose.
Re: PDP And Gej Supporters : A Call For Reconciliation by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 15, 2015
barcanista:
Do you want to spend the night with me?
I just wonder how people like you who can speak from both sides of the mouth sleep undecided
Re: PDP And Gej Supporters : A Call For Reconciliation by Ezenwammadu(m): 10:34pm On Jun 15, 2015
barcanista:
The truce the OP is calling for I think is about dialogue and not really censorship. Nothing wrong with dialogue if the other person see reasons to. Personally, I see no reason why they should even be worried about the "Daura President Tag" or #BabaOneChance tag or any other insult. They should be more concerned about the performance of the administration that his person.
l don't care what the OP wants to achieve.All i knnow is buhari is a
BrainlessBabaBuhari
DoroDullard
DauraDullard
The Dullard of Daura
BabaOneChance
ldioitic president
Hypocrisy ridden president
Useless ancient fool
Magician of daura
Buhari is a con man

Till he proves me otherwise then i can go and cover my face with shame which will never happen
Re: PDP And Gej Supporters : A Call For Reconciliation by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 15, 2015
The Noblezone Enters thread.
He clears throat.

"em, Ebuka, Ebuka.
Ngwa,run, go get me chair.
I wan sidon for this thread.
I wan relax, and laf small.

The thread is promising.
Luafta is cooking.

Searching amazon.com for
"Dictionary of Names for a ONE CHANCE President"
Re: PDP And Gej Supporters : A Call For Reconciliation by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 15, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
l don't care what the OP wants to achieve.All i knnow is buhari is a
BrainlessBabaBuhari
DoroDullard
DauraDullard
The Dullard of Daura
BabaOneChance
ldioitic president
Hypocrisy ridden president
Useless ancient fool
Magician of daura
Buhari is a con man

Till he proves me otherwise then i can go and cover my face with shame which will never happen
See vexing cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: PDP And Gej Supporters : A Call For Reconciliation by patrickmuf(m): 10:35pm On Jun 15, 2015
Opened a thread with your alternate moniker trying to form progressive, I know this trick...
Re: PDP And Gej Supporters : A Call For Reconciliation by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 15, 2015
Tecnonews24:

shame to the amajiris, just 15 million + of them. I pity the people in the south west who think they know .
you will die of hypertension for nothing, by the time you are buried, the rest of us alive will enjoy what this God given government has to offer, keep pitying people not in your class of mediocrity and foolishness.
Re: PDP And Gej Supporters : A Call For Reconciliation by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 15, 2015
firstEVA:
I just wonder how people like you who can speak from both sides of the mouth sleep undecided
Are you mentally normal? If yes, I sympathise with you. If no, then I advice you to be more concerned with yourself and your cult-like support for the incumbent President that is not in tune with current affairs neither does he understand his role as President and Commander-in-Chief.

If you want to discuss me, send me PM...
Re: PDP And Gej Supporters : A Call For Reconciliation by Humorclux: 10:40pm On Jun 15, 2015
stanech:

I am calling this meeting of all GEJ supporters to please list their condition for truce on the ongoing insults and name calling of our president PMB.

I witnessed all the names they gave to GEJ and all the insults they poured on him and I know how sweet revenge is but we have a nation to preserve and protect. So let's list our condition for truce and find a way to move on as a nation .

so please guys let's hear your demands
E don pain am, you never chee chom chin

Re: PDP And Gej Supporters : A Call For Reconciliation by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 15, 2015
barcanista:
Are you mentally normal? If yes, I sympathise with you. If no, then I advice you to be more concerned with yourself and your cult-like support for the incumbent President that is not in tune with current affairs neither does he understand his role as President and Commander-in-Chief.

If you want to discuss me, send me PM...
so after 2 weeks in office you have drawn all these conclusions? Baranista, u need help.
Re: PDP And Gej Supporters : A Call For Reconciliation by Bugatie(m): 10:44pm On Jun 15, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Why didn't you open this thread last year coming from a neutral OP
Re: PDP And Gej Supporters : A Call For Reconciliation by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 15, 2015
We just dey start

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/slbgrv5itrvzruw7xqri4k3whac2uztx1341971[/img]

We are clearing the LZ for our full assault.

You janjawiids never see anything.

Good will always prevail over evil.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Musa Gowon: Son Of Yakubu Gowon To Return To Nigeria After 22 Years In US Prison / Pro-biafra Protest: Innocent Woman Shot Dead By The Police / Buhari Threatens Justice Binta To Jail Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.