Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

PDP And Gej Supporters : A Call For Reconciliation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP And Gej Supporters : A Call For Reconciliation (3329 Views)

Oyegun Meets Saraki, APC Senators For Reconciliation / Peter Obi Demanded 7 Billion From Obiano For Reconciliation? / PDP Warring Factions Visits IG, Move For Reconciliation (2) (3) (4)

Re: PDP And Gej Supporters : A Call For Reconciliation by Firefire(m): 10:48pm On Jun 15, 2015
The making of Baba GO Slow! cheesy

Re: PDP And Gej Supporters : A Call For Reconciliation by Tecnonews24: 10:48pm On Jun 15, 2015
firstEVA:
you will die of hypertension for nothing, by the time you are buried, the rest of us alive will enjoy what this God given government has to offer, keep pitying people not in your class of mediocrity and foolishness.

I wasn't expecting otherwise. they did it to ameachi and any other of their members. I mean the brain washing, that is why you can't see with you eyes and can't hear with Your ears. APC have a way of perpetually making its members angry and mad. ask barcanista he will educate you some more.
Re: PDP And Gej Supporters : A Call For Reconciliation by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 15, 2015
firstEVA:
so after 2 weeks in office you have drawn all these conclusions? Baranista, u need help.

Nigga stfu!

Your dunce buhari has no clue

And let me assure you when you finally get sense, we will still consider your flimsy disposition as evidence of your b1tch ways.

You will be shamed and treated as the lepers you are.
Re: PDP And Gej Supporters : A Call For Reconciliation by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 15, 2015
Tecnonews24:

I wasn't expecting otherwise. they did it to ameachi and any of their member. I mean the brain washing, that is why you can't see with you eyes and can't hear with Your ears. APC have a way of perpetually making its members angry and mad. ask barcanista he will educate you some move.
leave that woman with her anger. APC fans are usually angry. It is their state by default

Re: PDP And Gej Supporters : A Call For Reconciliation by owobokiri(m): 10:54pm On Jun 15, 2015
Flets:
You dont get it.

The real issue is the form of politics APC played into office.

The denigration of the office of the president, the use of unspeakable names to describe GEJ which was alien to our polity, the constant bashing of every govt move, the lies and propaganda.

These called for a lot of emotional investment to our politics.

Right now, more than ever......APC succeeded in making us all fanatics and unfortunately along ethnic divide.

Nigeria might not recover from the politics that has been played in the last 2 years. More name calling, more sabotage and more negative politics is on its way.

Its way too late to call for moral evaluation.

You are talking about the caustic comments and unbelievable verbal torture. . How about Tinubu/Buhari/Yoruba/Hausa-fulani BRAZEN TRIUMPHANTLY tribal politics of attrition that rocketed one Daura disaster to powerr? Was there any ideological backbone to it other than primitive hate comouflaged as reformative politics? Even after humuliating Jonathan so ruthlessly out of power, the stumping on his political grave became such an irresistible hubby for APC, that they even started another propoganda against the celeberation of the mans peacefull 'surrender'. Puting his head on a stake wouldnt have satisfied this pack of tribal hyenas. . They have the president, the vice president and the treasury yet they want to corner every other position to themselves. In a country where they are the least contributors to the common purse. And I say: To hell with peace!

Re: PDP And Gej Supporters : A Call For Reconciliation by Rawani: 11:00pm On Jun 15, 2015
The fact is Jonathan's failures or successes will continue to speak for him for as long as Nigerians continue to feel the effects, there's really no need for any further insults.

In a similar pattern, for as long as PMB performs satisfactorily, any insults thrown at him will slide off like an egg on a wall, and the person attacking brilliance will only look like a fool.

The Bottom Line: disregard any insults thrown at your preferred party or politician, their performance will determine the potency of any derogatory name attached to them.
Re: PDP And Gej Supporters : A Call For Reconciliation by ahaz: 11:03pm On Jun 15, 2015
stanech:

I am calling this meeting of all GEJ supporters to please list their condition for truce on the ongoing insults and name calling of our president PMB.

I witnessed all the names they gave to GEJ and all the insults they poured on him and I know how sweet revenge is but we have a nation to preserve and protect. So let's list our condition for truce and find a way to move on as a nation .

so please guys let's hear your demands
op u have spoken well for me to sheld my sword buhari must bring back chibok girls, make a dollar to a nira, defeat boko haram in one year and capture shekau, he must return petrol to 45nira and build a refinery in four years.

Re: PDP And Gej Supporters : A Call For Reconciliation by Tecnonews24: 11:05pm On Jun 15, 2015
barcanista:
leave that woman with her anger. APC fans are usually angry. It is their state by default

is annoying, That they can't see that is in APC state that its governor can't pay workers but are building the world tallest talking drum? or don't have ears to hear that lagos is the most indebted state in the country despite having the highest internally generated revenue? is a pity

Re: PDP And Gej Supporters : A Call For Reconciliation by After1one: 11:08pm On Jun 15, 2015
See youths wasting there time and life insulting someone that dont know you exist. Buhahahahaha. He receive more insult and mockery during the election abd did not even send anyone. Abeg make una dey waste una time while Seun makes more money. More traffic....
Re: PDP And Gej Supporters : A Call For Reconciliation by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jun 15, 2015
Tecnonews24:

is annoying, That they can't see that is in APC state that its governor can't pay workers but are building the world tallest talking drum? or don't have ears to hear that lagos is the most indebted state in the country despite having the highest internally generated revenue? is a pity
My brother, our own is to continue to point out the flaws. Whoever want to insult the messenger should carry goooo... Personally, I don't normally blink an eye
Re: PDP And Gej Supporters : A Call For Reconciliation by Rawani: 11:16pm On Jun 15, 2015
After1one:
See youths wasting there time and life insulting someone that dont know you exist. Buhahahahaha. He receive more insult and mockery during the election abd did not even send anyone. Abeg make una dey waste una time while Seun makes more money. More traffic....

The saddest part for his detractors is that he will perform miles better than Jonathan and they know it (which could be quite frustrating). This is made worse by even more discoveries that will be made about the impunity that reigned under the past administration.

Aisha's poise, class, beauty and carriage will ALWAYS be compared to that of PEJ, and you know the outcome every time. Such is just a teaser of the pain and frustration PMB's detractors face and will continue to face for as long as they choose in wallow in hatred. The name calling is just a narrow outlet, please let them have the luxury.
Re: PDP And Gej Supporters : A Call For Reconciliation by After1one: 11:19pm On Jun 15, 2015
Rawani:

The saddest part for his detractors is that he will perform miles better than Jonathan and they know it (which could be quite frustrating). This is made worse by even more discoveries that will be made about the impunity that reigned under the past administration. Aisha's class, beauty and carriage will ALWAYS be compared to that of Patience, and you know the outcome every time. Such is just a teaser of the pain and frustration PMB's detractors face and will continue to face for as long as they choose in wallow in hate. The name calling is just a narrow outlet, please let them have the luxury.

Spot on. I love how they insult and call him names, frustration and bitterness for 4 or 8 years can lead to heart attack or sudden death cheesy
Re: PDP And Gej Supporters : A Call For Reconciliation by Tecnonews24: 11:33pm On Jun 15, 2015
Rawani:

The saddest part for his detractors is that he will perform miles better than Jonathan and they know it (which could be quite frustrating). This is made worse by even more discoveries that will be made about the impunity that reigned under the past administration.

Aisha's poise, class, beauty and carriage will ALWAYS be compared to that of PEJ, and you know the outcome every time. Such is just a teaser of the pain and frustration PMB's detractors face and will continue to face for as long as they choose in wallow in hatred. The name calling is just a narrow outlet, please let them have the luxury.

do you mean the traditional first lady?
Re: PDP And Gej Supporters : A Call For Reconciliation by BENZINA(m): 11:46pm On Jun 15, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Why didn't you open this thread last year coming from a neutral OP
Re: PDP And Gej Supporters : A Call For Reconciliation by Gogetta(m): 11:58pm On Jun 15, 2015
Tecnonews24:
truce? like seriously?.... Are you well? Is buhari ready to resign? can APC turn back the hand of time? the injuries are still very fresh, don't provoke us any further. we have not even started with APC. whatever you guys gave PDP, expect payback of times a million. we are warning up and taking position. get ready for the fire works.
Fvck all you! Make una go die! PMB is your president, deal the Fvck with it! grin
Re: PDP And Gej Supporters : A Call For Reconciliation by citizenY(m): 12:01am On Jun 16, 2015
barcanista:
I did my brother. As with my policy I align with the position of my comrades irrespective of my own personal opinion on this subject

Look at this crossbreed, where exactly do you belong? You hunted with the hound and ran with the hare. You should have just shut up. Latter day Tanoid. Your circumcision never heal sef . Can you honestly claim to have a policy? Ever Narragansett knows your history.
Re: PDP And Gej Supporters : A Call For Reconciliation by Gogetta(m): 12:02am On Jun 16, 2015
rusher14:
Whatever.

Buhari isn't bothered.

When Jonathan was called clueless, it was because he displayed no intelligence or bravado in quenching the Boko Haram fire.

With a 6 week postponement of the elections he tried to change from his dithering self but majority saw through his ruse.

When he was called drunk, it had to do with his being inebriated whilst at a UN function.

A country that sold oil for 5 years at an average of 100 dollars to the barrel and what does it have to show for it?

A weak naira and a fully drawn external reserve.

Let no one be fooled Jonathan earned his epithets.
May God bless you. Who has time for block heads? If this were the kind of opposition APC put up they won't be @ the villa. Let their hate consume them! Does PMB know you(TANOIDS)? Mchewww!

Re: PDP And Gej Supporters : A Call For Reconciliation by LouisVanGaal(m): 12:23am On Jun 16, 2015
Op are you guys having guilty conscience? Who cares...call PMB any dirty name that comes through your mind..it's your business!!! But, what i would state categorically is that Muhammadu Buhari has a 'tough exo-skeleton' than any Nigerian leader, past or present...
We saw how he conducted himself during the electoral campaign restraining himself from pettiness of the PDP...WHEN THE HATE DOCUMENTARY AND PROPAGANDAS DIDNT DETER HIM OR UNFAZE HIM..is it words from trolls and idle arm-chair online critics that would bother him??
Re: PDP And Gej Supporters : A Call For Reconciliation by tit(f): 12:25am On Jun 16, 2015
stanech:

I am calling this meeting of all GEJ supporters to please list their condition for truce on the ongoing insults and name calling of our president PMB.

I witnessed all the names they gave to GEJ and all the insults they poured on him and I know how sweet revenge is but we have a nation to preserve and protect. So let's list our condition for truce and find a way to move on as a nation .

so please guys let's hear your demands

buhari should resign!
he has swallow more than he can chew.
Re: PDP And Gej Supporters : A Call For Reconciliation by aminho(m): 2:20am On Jun 16, 2015
barcanista:
Yes I did. I am an apostle of freedom of Speech as enshrined in the 1999 Constitution and the African Charter. If anyone feel libelled he should go to court

My position on that cannot change. Allow people their freedom. Personally I have been subjected to abuse, insult and ridicule. All I do is "ignore". In fact, sometimes people try to attack on my behalf, I tell some of them to allow the person to exercise his freedom.

Re: PDP And Gej Supporters : A Call For Reconciliation by Nobody: 7:16am On Jun 16, 2015
barcanista:
I am not angry, why should I be really undecided

Gen. T. Y Burutai Lied About The Previous Position He Held In The Army.(Photo) / Which Is The Oldest Between Egg And Hen? / I Believe In Nigeria - Osita Chidoka