Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In South Africa (photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In South Africa (photos) (45090 Views)

Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In China (photos) / Buhari Tours The National Park In Malabo And Meets With Nigerian Community (Pics / Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In India (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In South Africa (photos) by mikolo80: 4:50pm On Jun 16, 2015
barcanista:
Why is it that state Governors will not concentrate on the business on Governance in their states but will be following the President about like they are Aides of the President. I doubt if it is what is obtainable elsewhere.

N/B: This applies to PDP and APC Governments
them gas find foreign investors na
Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In South Africa (photos) by jibrilaminu003(m): 6:40pm On Jun 17, 2015
CHM11:

Even a useless Ab0ki is speaking English!! Tmseeeeeew... Its only rational when it favours you people only.

Its meaningless when others make demands or share ideas from their point of view. How Stuupid can you be?

Just stand where you are at the moment, take a good look at yourself and review your pathetic situation, then use that your small cow brain to think your comment through before you utter any junk word from your a$shole with teeth.

God wasted a perfectly good butthole when he put teeth in your mouth.

Since you made me smile boy, then I believe u worth a bit of my attention. The aboki u r talking about is the one governing u. Take ur problem to him. Mind you, I don't exchange words with feeble minds. Good day
Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In South Africa (photos) by CHM11: 7:34pm On Jun 17, 2015
jibrilaminu003:

Since you made me smile boy, then I believe u worth a bit of my attention. The aboki u r talking about is the one governing u. Take ur problem to him. Mind you, I don't exchange words with feeble minds. Good day
I don't have a problem with that Northerner, he is my president.
My problem is when 1diots come online to say rubbish, worse quoted me!!!

Next time think your comment through before you quote someone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Crisis Between Fashola & Tinubu Deepens As Both Loyalists Declare War - TRIBUNE / Troops’ Rout Boko Haram RPG Factory, Slay Terrorists In Damboa [PHOTOS] / National Protest: Organizers Release Timetable For February 5th Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.