Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,212 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In South Africa (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In South Africa (photos) (45092 Views)

Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In China (photos) / Buhari Tours The National Park In Malabo And Meets With Nigerian Community (Pics / Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In India (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In South Africa (photos) by sheikkhalid: 12:16am On Jun 16, 2015
I pray 4 PMB. May Nigeria work 4 us. Amen.
Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In South Africa (photos) by showshow1973(m): 12:18am On Jun 16, 2015
Buhari..may the Lord in heaven grant you good health and wisdom to rule us..baba carry go you too much..let the haters go die throw away.
Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In South Africa (photos) by sheikkhalid: 12:19am On Jun 16, 2015
PervyByNature:
There is just something different about this man smiley

Very true.
Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In South Africa (photos) by jibrilaminu003(m): 12:22am On Jun 16, 2015
CHM11:
E nor get work to do for here?

E never meet with Nigerian community needs, na south africa he dey go...mehn this Buhari ehn!!!!

Quote me wrongly if you know your brain has been affected by Nigerian politics that you can't think rationally anymore....
Its either PDP or APC..if that's all your brain can work out then quote me!!!

Just take a moment and listen to yourself!! I don't see any meaningful information u imparted. Rather, you are more concerned with those who would comment on ur meaningless write-up by calling them names u deserve. If you have brain, then you will think rationally!!!
Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In South Africa (photos) by mandhi(m): 12:24am On Jun 16, 2015
barcanista:
Why is it that state Governors will not concentrate on the business on Governance in their states but will be following the President about like they are Aides of the President. I doubt if it is what is obtainable elsewhere.

N/B: This applies to PDP and APC Governments
Owk the NB their least calmed me down.
Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In South Africa (photos) by ojimbo(m): 12:49am On Jun 16, 2015
that's there president

Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In South Africa (photos) by Nobody: 12:53am On Jun 16, 2015
kilode now!
Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In South Africa (photos) by Mistermamus(m): 12:59am On Jun 16, 2015
mtsheww
Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In South Africa (photos) by bugzbunny: 1:08am On Jun 16, 2015
LordMecuzy:
Ride On my Presido...

We the SouthEasterners are so proud of u
Very proud nwanne
Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In South Africa (photos) by adamskutty(m): 1:16am On Jun 16, 2015
See Biafra people all over buhari. grin grin grin grin Hehehe! While some unknown, unimportant, biafrauds dey net the rant in order to get attention. Backdatassup my slave ur ape kind are representing oo. grin Anomini the ape boy, watcha say about this? grin grin

See how they wanna touch him. Baba pls be careful, these creatures are lovers of human meat. grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In South Africa (photos) by adamskutty(m): 1:18am On Jun 16, 2015
Mistermamus:
mtsheww
na ur Biafra kind wan touch am so. grin grin grin

OP. Change the title to BIAFRAUDS MEET PMB IN S.A grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In South Africa (photos) by adamskutty(m): 1:22am On Jun 16, 2015
Shaadey:
Chai see *anxious* handss.....Baba God reason my matter....for he was once a baby

Mr president. ...abeg no forget us o....send down the rain
shaadey, mister adams about to confess. embarassed U are an epitome of curveness. grin grin embarassed embarassed
Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In South Africa (photos) by adamskutty(m): 1:26am On Jun 16, 2015
KinkyAngela:
Buhari, please tell those Nigerians(Biafrans) to stop peddling drug in South Africa. Tell them to stop bringing the name of the country into disrepute.
u have said the truth sweery, Those irresponsible biafrauds are the greatest hypocrite ever to walk the surface of the earth. Be wary of them. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In South Africa (photos) by ugodie(f): 1:26am On Jun 16, 2015
I wish our President the very best in his tenure. This is just the beginning of great things to happen in Nigeria. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In South Africa (photos) by adamskutty(m): 1:27am On Jun 16, 2015
Born2eatPussy:
Dullard president
but na ur Biafra kind wan touch am so nau, ape and slave of a clueless, otuoke, jonabastard! grin grin
Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In South Africa (photos) by adamskutty(m): 1:29am On Jun 16, 2015
ugodie:
I wish our President the very best in his tenure. This is just the beginning of great things to happen in Nigeria. God bless Nigeria.
God bless u too. embarassed pls tell me, God bless me. grin
Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In South Africa (photos) by adamskutty(m): 1:32am On Jun 16, 2015
all4naija:
Smh... They look horrible. Nigerians are suffering in South Africa. Those Zulus are really punishing them.
Those are not nigerians, my nigga. Those are biafrauds, biafrans or whatever they call themselves. Later they will say they control S.A economy through car wash business. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In South Africa (photos) by CaptainJune: 1:35am On Jun 16, 2015
londongal03:
MADAM TITUS
Let her be nah. Public toilets should also enjoy the dividends of democracy among which is freedom of speech. You're only wasting your energy exchanging words with a carrier of multifarious diseases, a slimy, sleazy, classless piece of rag used for wiping the cum and ass of any tom, dick and harry as long as he can afford N100. Don't downgrade yourself by giving her attention. You give her the illusion of importance. As the dog crap she is, just ignore her. She's way too insignificant to bestow much attention...such attention is an aberration of nature.
Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In South Africa (photos) by Nobody: 1:42am On Jun 16, 2015
CaptainJune:
Let her be nah. Public toilets should also enjoy the dividends of democracy among which is freedom of speech. You're only wasting your energy exchanging words with a carrier of multifarious diseases, a slimy, sleazy, classless piece of rag used for wiping the cum and ass of any tom, dick and harry as long as he can afford N100. Don't downgrade yourself by giving her attention. You give her the illusion of importance. As the dog crap she is, just ignore her. She's way too insignificant to bestow much attention...such attention is an aberration of nature.
You 've made my day
Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In South Africa (photos) by silami(m): 1:42am On Jun 16, 2015
CHM11:
E nor get work to do for here?

E never meet with Nigerian community needs, na south africa he dey go...mehn this Buhari ehn!!!!

Quote me wrongly if you know your brain has been affected by Nigerian politics that you can't think rationally anymore....
Its either PDP or APC..if that's all your brain can work out then quote me!!!
the dumbest post of the day! There will be no Nigeria/president without the states therefore the president can travel with any state governor he choses to.
Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In South Africa (photos) by CaptainJune: 2:01am On Jun 16, 2015
adamskutty:
Those are not nigerians, my nigga. Those are biafrauds, biafrans or whatever they call themselves. Later they will say they control S.A economy through car wash business. grin
Unlike the Southwest, they don't rape their 3 year old daughters,

they don't kill each other through cult activities,

they don't use members of their families or neighbours for money rituals,

they don't sell human skulls or human parts for a living,

you don't find the skeletons of humans littering every area of bush in their state,

they are not as lazy as the Southwastes who cannot wait for their parents to die so they can inherit their property,

they do not become thugs whose only job is to become nuisance to themselves and to their society,

they would rather set up a car wash business than constitute a heap of obnoxious nuisance by taking to armed robbery and cultism the popular trends in Southwest.

Is it any wonder they lie in Southwest?

You can call them Biafrauds but they're much better than an offensive smelling regional piece of Southwastes.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In South Africa (photos) by CaptainJune: 2:49am On Jun 16, 2015
londongal03:
You 've made my day
You're welcome, Missy. By the way, you look gorgeous.
Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In South Africa (photos) by PStacks(m): 3:37am On Jun 16, 2015
who wouldn't want to shake his hands?
Man of the people.
Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In South Africa (photos) by dalass(f): 3:48am On Jun 16, 2015
barcanista:
So what is Amosun doing in SA?
Working! Investment tinz..
Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In South Africa (photos) by charlycharles(m): 3:58am On Jun 16, 2015
LordMecuzy:
Ride On my Presido...
We the SouthEasterners are so proud of u
foolish yoruba toy
Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In South Africa (photos) by MduZA: 4:36am On Jun 16, 2015
KinkyAngela:
Buhari, please tell those Nigerians(Biafrans) to stop peddling drug in South Africa. Tell them to stop bringing the name of the country into disrepute.

amen
Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In South Africa (photos) by Nobody: 5:09am On Jun 16, 2015
barcanista:
Why is it that state Governors will not concentrate on the business on Governance in their states but will be following the President about like they are Aides of the President. I doubt if it is what is obtainable elsewhere.

N/B: This applies to PDP and APC Governments
They are not going for fun , it is still part of governance .... Take for instance, the president wants to discuss Bokoharam in UN summit, it is simply ideal for Governor of atleast Borno state, the theatre of the war to accompany him and contribute to the speech and the team ... also,Governors accompany president for economic reasons and Political/Diplomatic reason because of the opportunity to meet investors in such summit and woo some business for some state Government which can bring development to their state.

whomsoever you are ,to be successful in life, you have to reach out beyond your territory.
Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In South Africa (photos) by Nobody: 5:26am On Jun 16, 2015
kalindaminda:
He's just so inspirational. People look at him and HOPE.
and hope for what??
kalindaminda:
He's just so inspirational. People look at him and HOPE.
and hope for what??
Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In South Africa (photos) by Nobody: 5:28am On Jun 16, 2015
Lol....the guy above is on steroids
Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In South Africa (photos) by Caseless: 6:05am On Jun 16, 2015
xpac01:

To gather scattered stones, you start from afar.

Gbam!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Azman Airline Disowns Jamil Abubakar's Comment On Deborah's Murder / Why I Avoid Worshipping In National Mosque – Buhari / Photo Of Amaechi At The Launch Of Ogoniland Clean-Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.