Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,156 members, 7,815,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In South Africa (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In South Africa (photos) (45065 Views)

Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In China (photos) / Buhari Tours The National Park In Malabo And Meets With Nigerian Community (Pics / Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In India (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In South Africa (photos) by lalasticlala(m): 11:13pm On Jun 15, 2015
Pres. @MBuhari met with the Nigerian Community in S/Africa earlier today in Johannesburg, S/Africa. #AUSummit

https://mobile.twitter.com/GarShehu/status/610564265905385472

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In South Africa (photos) by xpac01(m): 11:13pm On Jun 15, 2015
President of the people. You hardly can differentiate him from the people he leads that's symbol of humility and simplicity.
Am again becoming proud being a Nigerian.

264 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In South Africa (photos) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 15, 2015
Why is it that state Governors will not concentrate on the business on Governance in their states but will be following the President about like they are Aides of the President. I doubt if it is what is obtainable elsewhere.

N/B: This applies to PDP and APC Governments

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In South Africa (photos) by CHM11: 11:17pm On Jun 15, 2015
E nor get work to do for here?

E never meet with Nigerian community needs, na south africa he dey go...mehn this Buhari ehn!!!!

Quote me wrongly if you know your brain has been affected by Nigerian politics that you can't think rationally anymore....
Its either PDP or APC..if that's all your brain can work out then quote me!!!

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In South Africa (photos) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 15, 2015
There is just something different about this man smiley

59 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In South Africa (photos) by xpac01(m): 11:20pm On Jun 15, 2015
barcanista:
Why is it that state Governors will not concentrate on the business on Governance in their states but will be following the President about like they are Aides of the President. I doubt if it is what is obtainable elsewhere.

N/B: This applies to PDP and APC Governments
Meeting with the president at most times is also business. Or does it look like they are about to play PS4 game.?

148 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In South Africa (photos) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jun 15, 2015
xpac01:

Meeting with the president at most times is also business. Or does it look like they are about to play PS4 game.?
So what is Amosun doing in SA?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In South Africa (photos) by midolian(m): 11:22pm On Jun 15, 2015
xpac01:
President of the people. You hardly can differentiate him from the people he leads that's symbol of humility and simplicity.
Am again becoming proud being a Nigerian.
May ur days be long and filled with Joy, good health and all u wish for yaself.

87 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In South Africa (photos) by xpac01(m): 11:23pm On Jun 15, 2015
CHM11:
E nor get work to do for here?

E never meet with Nigerian community needs, na south africa he dey go...mehn this Buhari ehn!!!!
To gather scattered stones, you start from afar.

77 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In South Africa (photos) by okooloyun1(m): 11:26pm On Jun 15, 2015
Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In South Africa (photos) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 15, 2015
Buhari should come back to Nigeria and face his own country........Boko Haram re killing people in Northern Nigeria everyday. Even fuel is still 120naira per liter...Something need to be done urgently.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In South Africa (photos) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 15, 2015
He's just so inspirational. People look at him and HOPE.

17 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In South Africa (photos) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 15, 2015
Do qUick come back ma presido.. Work plenty for yoU. {Political } honey moon don finish, come start work!
Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In South Africa (photos) by xpac01(m): 11:27pm On Jun 15, 2015
midolian:
May ur days be long and filled with Joy, good health and all u wish for yaself.
Hymen my brother. Wish ya same.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In South Africa (photos) by naughtylagosguy(m): 11:27pm On Jun 15, 2015
Our able and capable President. Please let's feel your impact soon. We don't want to regret ever voting you.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In South Africa (photos) by kinibigdeal(m): 11:28pm On Jun 15, 2015
Jagaban dont shake, you prostrate to get is attention
Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In South Africa (photos) by Shaadey: 11:28pm On Jun 15, 2015
Chai see *anxious* handss.....Baba God reason my matter....for he was once a baby

Mr president. ...abeg no forget us o....send down the rain

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In South Africa (photos) by art1f3(m): 11:28pm On Jun 15, 2015
Work in progress
Please order for yours by sending whatsapp message to 08101369861

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In South Africa (photos) by alaoeri: 11:28pm On Jun 15, 2015
Any reasonable person will love PMB except some few unrepentant saTANists. cool

29 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In South Africa (photos) by LordMecuzy(m): 11:28pm On Jun 15, 2015
Ride On my Presido...

We the SouthEasterners are so proud of u

17 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In South Africa (photos) by kings09(m): 11:28pm On Jun 15, 2015
Kool
Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In South Africa (photos) by knightsTempler: 11:28pm On Jun 15, 2015
cool
Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In South Africa (photos) by RichDad1(m): 11:28pm On Jun 15, 2015
....and everybody loves him... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Sai baba

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In South Africa (photos) by Edwardhead(m): 11:29pm On Jun 15, 2015
did i make fp
Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In South Africa (photos) by kasmail(m): 11:29pm On Jun 15, 2015
Passing by...........

Thugs get lonely tooo... Na OYO i dey ooo
Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In South Africa (photos) by Dcaliphate(m): 11:29pm On Jun 15, 2015
same cloth, same cloth...
Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In South Africa (photos) by Sola15(m): 11:29pm On Jun 15, 2015
am sure some wud av bin injured dere.
Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In South Africa (photos) by smartleo(m): 11:30pm On Jun 15, 2015
ROCKHARDDK:
Seriously bored with life without money? What if what you previously had heard and not partake in or partake in but not seriously or did without zeal, can fetch you an average earning this month and rest of this year. Don't rack ur brain against ur skull as i announce to you the "Telecom Voucher Production", better known as "RECHARGE CARSDs"as a small/medium scale business that does well until we're no more alive on earth. I have the only simple and fastest Procedures you didn't know from however deeply you've journeyed the business in the past. You can remain clueless with bills piled up or drop ur sceptic brilliance and have a life. CONTACTs: email (bisadeoluwaseyi@gmail.com). Phone: 08167310666. **Note sir/ma that what i have to offer you isn't a free/bonus/giveaway stuffs you familiar with, so you are better take a further journey away from contacting me if free/bonuses/giveaways is where you're headed..
Another scam

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In South Africa (photos) by Bifwoli: 11:30pm On Jun 15, 2015
PervyByNature:
There is just something different about this man smiley

That he's an emaciated man?
Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In South Africa (photos) by Majikals(m): 11:30pm On Jun 15, 2015
I just can't help but notice the extra red lips of that extra albino

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Policemen On Election Duty Doze Off At Ikorodu Local Government (photo) / Boko-Haram Leader, Others Captured In Niger Republic / Atiku Abubakar At Emir Sanusi's Palace, Sits Down On The Rug (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.