Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Caption This Picture Of Buhari, Amosun And Ortom - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Picture Of Buhari, Amosun And Ortom (1509 Views)

Ayomide Amosun And Oladipo Dabiri's Traditional Marriage Photos / Akande, Ajimobi, Amosun And Aregbesola Meet Over APC Crisis / Osinbajo, Wife And Ortom Attend Wedding Event In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Picture Of Buhari, Amosun And Ortom by Unblockable: 12:25am On Jun 16, 2015
Most people around Buhari are always pictured laughing so hard. What could be the cause of the laughter in this picture. Let's caption it!

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari, Amosun And Ortom by jantofubu(m): 12:32am On Jun 16, 2015
see amosun teeth lyk goat wey fire burn
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari, Amosun And Ortom by obailala(m): 12:32am On Jun 16, 2015
Buhari: While we were busy campaigning, Jona and his boys were busy chasing waec for my result...

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari, Amosun And Ortom by ladyteska(f): 12:40am On Jun 16, 2015
I hope we share in their joy
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari, Amosun And Ortom by donphilopus: 12:42am On Jun 16, 2015
jantofubu:
see amosun teeth lyk goat wey fire burn

TANdroid programmed robot spotted!

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari, Amosun And Ortom by Nobody: 12:48am On Jun 16, 2015
buhari: see this EBO woman dey like you. Sun b no dey here.

Amosun: haba presido.. Laughs
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari, Amosun And Ortom by jantofubu(m): 12:48am On Jun 16, 2015
donphilopus:

saTANoid programmed robot spotted!
why did u change d brand of ur weed? im nt a tanoid. Dnt jz lyk d gesture im seeing in dt pix.. Though he seem laffin hard but i sense eye service
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari, Amosun And Ortom by donphilopus: 12:53am On Jun 16, 2015
jantofubu:
why did u change d brand of ur weed? im nt a tanoid. Dnt jz lyk d gesture im seeing in dt pix.. Though he seem laffin hard but i sense eye service

Reason being that the previous was not favourable.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari, Amosun And Ortom by jantofubu(m): 12:55am On Jun 16, 2015
donphilopus:

Reason being that the previous was not favourable.
lmao
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari, Amosun And Ortom by Tallesty1(m): 1:02am On Jun 16, 2015
Chai..... You dey See the advert one paint dealer posted on that woman's lips.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari, Amosun And Ortom by donphilopus: 4:46am On Jun 16, 2015
jantofubu:
lmao
Ehen..
Cc Lalasticlala, Ishilove homepage sure for OP na cheesy grin tongue
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari, Amosun And Ortom by modath(f): 4:48am On Jun 16, 2015
I hea
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari, Amosun And Ortom by DONMAYOR19(m): 4:57am On Jun 16, 2015
First pix...
Amosun: baba u fit spell WEST GERMANY?
Baba: u wan disgrace me abi? Oya make I fall your hand now.

Move to second pix.

Amosun: in his mind, this man dull o, chai no wander them dey call am duara dullard.
Baba: after writting WASTE JAMANI thinking that he actually spell WEST GERMANY, he said no be the easy thing be this.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari, Amosun And Ortom by Unblockable: 5:05am On Jun 16, 2015
More pics of people laughing @Buhari's 'jokes' cheesy grin

Cc lalasticlala obinoscopy ishilove

Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari, Amosun And Ortom by donphilopus: 5:06am On Jun 16, 2015
[s]
DONMAYOR19:
First pix...

Move to second pix.

Amosun: in his mind, this man dull o, chai no wander them dey call am duara dullard.
Baba: after writting WASTE JAMANI thinking that he actually spell WEST GERMANY, he said no be the easy thing be this.
[/s]

Ain't making sense bro. tongue

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari, Amosun And Ortom by agarawu23(m): 5:32am On Jun 16, 2015
DONMAYOR19:
First pix...

Move to second pix.

you can't make ordinary joke without insulting your President? insult him from now till tomorrow, it doesn't stop him from completing his 4years.

grin grin grin

Buhari:- Amosun see this yellow woman they give me green light o A beg make we change seat na

the woman :- Baba I hear wetin you talk o
*all laughing to the Joke*
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari, Amosun And Ortom by Hammefeez: 5:35am On Jun 16, 2015
I see an happy man here.

You know, when you have plan of what to do, the task become soften.

This man is not there accidentally, He have his on work plan combined with Party manifestos....that's a win win...... God win
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari, Amosun And Ortom by Omotayor123(f): 8:25am On Jun 16, 2015
coming
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari, Amosun And Ortom by donphilopus: 9:02am On Jun 16, 2015
agarawu23:
you can't make ordinary joke without insulting your President? insult him from now till tomorrow, it doesn't stop him from completing his 4years.

grin grin grin

Buhari:- Amosun see this yellow woman they give me green light o A beg make we change seat na

the woman :- Baba I hear wetin you talk o
*all laughing to the Joke*

Lol. . .
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari, Amosun And Ortom by agarawu23(m): 9:12am On Jun 16, 2015
donphilopus:

Lol. . .
cheesy
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari, Amosun And Ortom by donphilopus: 12:21am On Jun 17, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Ministerial List: Obasanjo Storms Villa To Make His Case / Buhari Reverses Self Brings Back SA Mercenaries Hired By GEJ To Fight Boko Haram / Is The Nigeria Senate On Trial?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.