Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July (43971 Views)

PDP Former Ministers Pay Sallah Visit To Ex-president Jonathan (photos) / States N145b Allocation From FG In July 2016 / How Ex-president Arranged Arrest of Diezani - Silverbirdtv.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July by souljaboi51(m): 5:04pm On Jun 16, 2015
this is just absurd angry
Re: Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July by madridguy(m): 5:06pm On Jun 16, 2015
Na you talk am ooooo

mohisi:
he created many bt solve non
Re: Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July by 1025: 5:06pm On Jun 16, 2015
anigold:

i think the dude meant to say 'celebrated' not 'immortalized'
GEJ is an epitome of peace, God use GEJ to avert the mad prediction by the socalled western powers. Am so happy that we are at peace now. Civil war in a country with 170 million lifes could have been a disaster..

God bless GEJ
God bless madame peace
God bless buhari
God bless Nigeria

do you know the meaning of civil war? between who and who if i may ask? if there was going to be war, it was going to be a political war between the truth and the lies of 16 years of pdp. Jonathan wrecked nigeria and wanted a way out. he is a confused accidental president whose wife is from a zoo not forgetting jonathan is on his phd in zoology. he is good at animals and not human beings.
Re: Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July by koladebrainiac(m): 5:17pm On Jun 16, 2015
shakaZuIlu:
Nigerians are not meant for good things this man no doubt is the best president ever since 1960 forget all those propaganda and violent distraction used in pulling down his hardwork.

i love you Gej #nohomo
the Mandela of our country loved by all even Buhari can't hide his love for you.

forever in my heart

Gej my hero fayose my role model - temitemi1 i believe this is irrelevant project. imagine buhari droped second term ambition,and in the next election another sitting president is butted out of the office,and in other country like GHANA another sitting president is butted out...it can happened in Uganda.. liberia and other country. new generations will forget Jonathan. they will see his action has baseless and irrelevant.. so this TANists public displayed is poo

http://www.naij.com/461520-ex-president-jonathan-immortalized-july.html

Re: Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July by koladebrainiac(m): 5:18pm On Jun 16, 2015
shakaZuIlu:
Nigerians are not meant for good things this man no doubt is the best president ever since 1960 forget all those propaganda and violent distraction used in pulling down his hardwork.

i love you Gej #nohomo
the Mandela of our country loved by all even Buhari can't hide his love for you.

forever in my heart

Gej my hero fayose my role model - temitemi1 i believe this is irrelevant project.

http://www.naij.com/461520-ex-president-jonathan-immortalized-july.html

imagine buhari droped second term ambition,and in the next election another sitting president is butted out of the office,and in other country like GHANA another sitting president is butted out...it can happened in Uganda.. liberia and other country. new generations will forget Jonathan. they will see his action has baseless and irrelevant.. so this TANists public displayed is poo
Re: Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 16, 2015
tit:
immortalize??
him don die?
abii una wan kill am join?

make you no try am ooo!
if you try,
me and you go put leg for the same trouser.
I wonda ooo. Wen I first saw d thread,I was wondering abi Jona don die! Cos na dead ppl I knw say dem deh immortalize.
Re: Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July by anigold(m): 5:24pm On Jun 16, 2015
Dollyak:

@ anigold

wao i dont even know what to say. That dude's comment was completely out of order...

I see why responded that way....
Re: Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July by vecman22(m): 5:28pm On Jun 16, 2015
shakaZuIlu:

Thunder fire your mother there grin

Lol....e dey pain you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin why you wan fight...
Re: Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 16, 2015
Immortalised ke? They want to kill this man oo.

Please if they want to write any books about Jonathan they should not forget to include the immigration tragedy because its still fresh in our mind.

Secondly the plague caused as a result of fuel subsidy. Every detail from start to finish.

Power should not be left out, 4 megawatt was handed over to him, he left less than 2 megawatts, every detail from start to finish no sentiment please.

Our foreign reserved and the drama in the governors forum. I am out of here
Re: Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July by anigold(m): 5:37pm On Jun 16, 2015
1025:

do you know the meaning of civil war? between who and who if i may ask? if there was going to be war, it was going to be a political war between the truth and the lies of 16 years of pdp. Jonathan wrecked nigeria and wanted a way out. he is a confused accidental president whose wife is from a zoo not forgetting jonathan is on his phd in zoology. he is good at animals and not human beings.

your post is completely rude and unethical.. If someone insult your parents like this will you be happy about it..

Am not saying GEJ is a saint ,but he is not solely responsible for the mess we are in now.
GEJ did his best while some crazy unpatriotic/selfish elements were working tirelessly just to frustrate his efforts using the BBOG and bokoharam for their crazy political gratifications...

The northern oligarchs and the west have been ruling this country for over 4 decades.
Folks like Abacha,IBB and OBJ played a major role in putting this nation in perpetual darkness and backwardness....

Am shocked when folks expect GEJ to use 5 years to solve all the problems of Nigeria which to me is completely ridiculous...

Now buhari is in charge and they expect him to use two weeks and correct all the problems we have been facing for ages,thou buhari promised some very unrealistic promises...

Nigeria will change for the better when folks like u and i will stop blaming the government but instead contribute our little widows mite to the betterment of this country...
Re: Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July by Forwetinnah: 5:46pm On Jun 16, 2015
Dollyak:
If you are going to immortalise him, I beg you put it in your SS region. Some regions has higher standards

Like the Heroin smuggler called Tinubu, Or the drug Pusher Kashimu. ..or the old Old Tortoise who transfered the country's wealth to his otta farm?? Tell us your standards

1 Like

Re: Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July by Jaideyone(m): 5:58pm On Jun 16, 2015
Bigcake:
Why reason that way? believe me you are too young to be stupidd.
point out the lie from all those points I listed
Re: Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July by delta234: 5:59pm On Jun 16, 2015
Dollyak:
If you are going to immortalise him, I beg you put it in your SS region. Some regions has higher standards
Dull-yak, some regions actually has high standards

1 Like

Re: Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July by ugoezeik(m): 6:05pm On Jun 16, 2015
Dollyak:
fool. its only on nl u can show ur ignorant.

1 Like

Re: Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July by Dollyak(f): 6:25pm On Jun 16, 2015
delta234:

Dull-yak, some regions actually has high standards
'Relative to SS may I add'. Butthurt Fool trying to resort to grammar, thus failing in the process smh. It can be considered a bad form in a formal sense, but it isn't out of place in an informal wordings.
'Actually' isn't compulsory either, so perhaps you need to go and get some more English training. Be good at something in your miserable life.

Don't quote me kvnt, I don't deal with fools.
Re: Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July by ekiloui(f): 6:28pm On Jun 16, 2015
Dollyak:

If you had read the post u'd have noticed that both authors are from SW so what is your point?

1 Like

Re: Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July by Dollyak(f): 6:29pm On Jun 16, 2015
ekiloui:

If you had read the post u'd have noticed that both authors are from SW so what is your point?
My point is we don't want him near SW. Is that explicit enough?
Re: Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July by rabimlomo: 6:30pm On Jun 16, 2015
pedel:
A whole chapter should be dedicated to how he fought corruption vehemently.
A section should state how subsidy scammers were jailed. Also how he placed a goat and yam together inside NNPC.
GEJ: the best president Nigeria could have had if not for how he let corrupt people took over his government.
No be Immortalise, na cremation.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July by Dollyak(f): 6:33pm On Jun 16, 2015
ugoezeik:
fool. its only on nl u can show ur ignorant.
Are you guys this thick in real life? No wonder Nigeria is still backward.

Another idiott in my ignore list.
Re: Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July by luvmijeje(f): 6:59pm On Jun 16, 2015
Chigold101:
please how do i lay hand on OBJ‘s book? I really need it in my bookshelf

I only know where you can get the pirated copies but I won't tell you because it's wrong.
Re: Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July by RapLawd(m): 7:12pm On Jun 16, 2015
madridguy:
A man will be remembered for two things, the problem you solved and the one he created.

Apparently -His is for the ones he solved...

He deserve more than that -he would have let baboons suck in blood you know, but he wasn't a breed of terrorism...
Re: Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 16, 2015
If me and u put leg for same trouser night month the result go show
tit:
immortalize??
him don die?
abii una wan kill am join?

make you no try am ooo!
if you try,
me and you go put leg for the same trouser.
Re: Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July by RapLawd(m): 7:31pm On Jun 16, 2015
1025:

Just clap for yourself for what you've spurn outta ya mouth...

Directly or indirectly, those that you voted in contributed 97%of his failure -It's raw fact!!!.

But you know, every disappointment is a Blessing -GEJ'S own is more than a Blessing and now he's been accoladed by all race, you know as well that you ain't know the ultimate and positive value of what you have till you lost or get rid of it Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan was and is a Blessing to Nigeria... just ask yourself how and when he started seeing the dark side of opposition fight m right from the day he resume the duty of presiding over Nigeria when Yar'Adua died...
Re: Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July by asumo12: 7:31pm On Jun 16, 2015
Lool

Which did u have ?

luvmijeje:

I only know where you can get the pirated copies but I won't tell you because it's wrong.

Alaba boiz which levelz

cheesy
Re: Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July by ekiloui(f): 7:51pm On Jun 16, 2015
Dollyak:

My point is we don't want him near SW. Is that explicit enough?

You should rather tell that to your favour seeking brothers than involve people who have nothing to do with this
Re: Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July by RapLawd(m): 8:01pm On Jun 16, 2015
Dollyak:

'Relative to SS may I add'. Butthurt Fool trying to resort to grammar, thus failing in the process smh. It can be considered a bad form in a formal sense, but it isn't out of place in an informal wordings.
'Actually' isn't compulsory either, so perhaps you need to go and get some more English training. Be good at something in your miserable life.

Don't quote me kvnt, I don't deal with fools.

@the bold, you already did if he really is, but I don't wanna believe that he's based on your definition of fools, I can't really digest why people see others less sensitive or educative just for diversion of opinions...
Re: Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July by Dollyak(f): 8:10pm On Jun 16, 2015
RapLawd:

@the bold, you already did if he really is, but I don't wanna believe that he's based on your definition of fools, I can't really digest why people see others less sensitive or educative just for diversion of opinions...

The bolded part, doesn't make a lot of sense. Anyways, I can only take preemptive actions when dealing with fools innit?
Re: Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 16, 2015
I support the move!

1 Like

Re: Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July by RapLawd(m): 8:22pm On Jun 16, 2015
Dollyak:

The bolded part, doesn't make a lot of sense. Anyways, I can only take preemptive actions when dealing with fools innit?

Sense or no sense...

I know you will not feel great when someone calls you a fool online,going with your comments so far,I have to confess and admit that you're endowed with intelligence,don't let people drag you to their levels with their reasoning -it doesn't worth, we all have opinions to share -good or bad...

Have a wonderful night...
Re: Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July by Dollyak(f): 8:24pm On Jun 16, 2015
RapLawd:

Sense or no sense...

I know you will not feel great when someone calls you a fool online,going with your comments so far,I have to confess and admit that you're endowed with intelligence,don't let people drag you to their levels with their reasoning -it doesn't worth, we all have opinions to share -good or bad...

Have a wonderful night...
Thanks. Guys on nl can be really condescending sometimes. *sigh*. Thanks tho.
Re: Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July by Chigold101(m): 8:28pm On Jun 16, 2015
luvmijeje:

pm please... God will forgive us after everything... Or should i pm you?
Re: Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July by bossOD: 9:19pm On Jun 16, 2015
Dollyak:

I don't know what to tell you, I would say it is people like you that will never be celebrated as you don't see wat to celebrate in other people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Military Helicopters Patrol For Buhari As Sit-At-Home Paralyses Enugu, Imo / Pictures Of Datti Baba-Ahmed At Obidient Million-Man-March In Abuja / Auxiliary To Police: You Can't Declare Me Wanted, Seyi Makinde My Destiny Helper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.