Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Why Enyeama May Never Play For Nigeria Again - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why Enyeama May Never Play For Nigeria Again (34287 Views)

Mercy Akide-Udoh: "My Kids Will Never Play For Nigeria” / I Won’t Represent Nigeria Again – Usman / Enyeama May Have Played Last Game For Nigeria - NFF Official (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Enyeama May Never Play For Nigeria Again by bigwallace(m): 8:05am On Jun 16, 2015
If this is true then enyeama shudnt have done that,he has to show respect to the board and explain why he made such a statement.its so unprofessional of him to have done dat.am sure he can't try that in lille.
Re: Why Enyeama May Never Play For Nigeria Again by goshen26: 8:06am On Jun 16, 2015
Enyeama why?
Re: Why Enyeama May Never Play For Nigeria Again by Nobody: 8:06am On Jun 16, 2015
niceguy7:
That guy is too good to loose.

That's why he had the guts to tear the query. Because we feel he's too good to be replaced!

1 Like

Re: Why Enyeama May Never Play For Nigeria Again by omokoladele(m): 8:06am On Jun 16, 2015
He better get sense

So dat he will be celebrated unlike "Yobo" after retirement!

1 Like

Re: Why Enyeama May Never Play For Nigeria Again by mizvee(f): 8:07am On Jun 16, 2015
Enyeama with all the love we have for you in KD fa...

No wahala.

1 Like

Re: Why Enyeama May Never Play For Nigeria Again by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 16, 2015
[quote author=ceejay80s post=34814711]He for use lighter take burn the useless paper.

grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Enyeama May Never Play For Nigeria Again by Akamaka: 8:07am On Jun 16, 2015
if this is true, he should be banned. No matter how good he is, he must be disciplined.
Re: Why Enyeama May Never Play For Nigeria Again by Slimmos(m): 8:08am On Jun 16, 2015
He is a fool. There is nothing wrong with Kaduna
Re: Why Enyeama May Never Play For Nigeria Again by Emade(m): 8:09am On Jun 16, 2015
Notin is going to happen after all non of dem I mean d nff offical came tru d front door even d super eagle coach but is it a crime to say wat u feel?
Re: Why Enyeama May Never Play For Nigeria Again by kenoz(m): 8:11am On Jun 16, 2015
grin He tore the query letter
Re: Why Enyeama May Never Play For Nigeria Again by 2rutalk(m): 8:12am On Jun 16, 2015
Let them sack him make their pikin come catch ball for Nigeria Animals.

4 Likes

Re: Why Enyeama May Never Play For Nigeria Again by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 16, 2015
niceguy7:
That guy is too good to loose.
Even if he tears the national flag
Re: Why Enyeama May Never Play For Nigeria Again by richidinho(m): 8:14am On Jun 16, 2015
Team that struggled to beat chad 2-0
Is that a football team?

Mttcheew....I better concentrate on my foreign leaque matches
Re: Why Enyeama May Never Play For Nigeria Again by Nihilist: 8:14am On Jun 16, 2015
I back Enyeama all the way. Why should NFF schedule any international match to be played in the North given the current volatile situation?

And then you have the guts to officially query the team's captain logical objections to such a stupid decision?

Fact of matter: Super Eagles need Enyeama far more than he needs them!

9 Likes

Re: Why Enyeama May Never Play For Nigeria Again by Adaahjacob(m): 8:15am On Jun 16, 2015
DjHypno:
That is rude of him, I hope he will realize he did the wrong thing and tender an apology.
pls define rude!

1 Like

Re: Why Enyeama May Never Play For Nigeria Again by 9ijaprince(m): 8:16am On Jun 16, 2015
In as much as I have not heard enyama's side I think that's insubordination of him to tore query issued him by his employee. The query would have given him a platform to make his opinion or fears known.
He will not try that in Lille. I watched onazi indisciplinary attitude in that same match.They do not try that in Europe.
Re: Why Enyeama May Never Play For Nigeria Again by inijust: 8:17am On Jun 16, 2015
Enyeama may be wrong but NFF cannot absolve itself of some blame.NFF should adopt scientific means of chosing match venue in order to deserve some respect. You will agree with me that the pitch was very bad and the weather was more favourable to the Chadians. They should explain how the arrived at the decision to choose Kaduna. Its the 21st century,NFF must wake up

6 Likes

Re: Why Enyeama May Never Play For Nigeria Again by Menace2Society(m): 8:18am On Jun 16, 2015
Replace Enyeama now with Enaholo!

#Enaholoisthebest

1 Like

Re: Why Enyeama May Never Play For Nigeria Again by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 16, 2015
Nihilist:
I back Enyeama all the way. Why should NFF schedule any international match to be played in the North given the current volatile situation?

And then you have the guts to officially query the team's captain logical objections to such a stupid decision?

Fact of matter: Super Eagles need Enyeama far more than he needs them!
Are you saying enyeama is bigger than the whole of Nigeria cos NFF is acting on behalf of the nation... As big as Messi and Ronaldo is, we have not heard anything of such from their corner. I never and i will never imagine that their is something irreplaceable on earth.

2 Likes

Re: Why Enyeama May Never Play For Nigeria Again by beyoncausme: 8:22am On Jun 16, 2015
whats his own reason for doing that .....
Re: Why Enyeama May Never Play For Nigeria Again by ugoezeik(m): 8:22am On Jun 16, 2015
enyama pls leave dat chicken n concentrate on ur club abeg. is any northern state safe? mtchewwwww
Re: Why Enyeama May Never Play For Nigeria Again by cochexky: 8:22am On Jun 16, 2015
If any one is to be quarried then it should be the NFF for taking such future boys to a terrorist Zone . I think what Vincent said was good and shouldn't in any was issued a quarry . If they want to shut down the already weak team they should go ahead and shut down Vincent . No Apology to the NFF cause the don't worth it.

5 Likes

Re: Why Enyeama May Never Play For Nigeria Again by litetias(m): 8:24am On Jun 16, 2015
I've always thought it wrong for the Eagles not to have a permanent home stadium.

It could be bearable if the different stadia being used were world class but they are not even village class.

Bad pitches with rough surfaces, brown grass, poor facilities are not the right setting for international matches.

Apart from the fact that they detract from the Eagles brand, it's essential to note that most of these players play in Europe on near perfect pitches that facilitate fluent passing that's important in the modern game.

Federal character should not be a factor in this. The Eagles should play all their home matches at Abuja because that's the national stadium and the facilities including the pitch are much better than most others.

2 Likes

Re: Why Enyeama May Never Play For Nigeria Again by kernel504(m): 8:26am On Jun 16, 2015
A4dams:
Only in nigeria such happen. How ll a player be bigger dan d board
So he should stake his life, because the NFF board are not in Nigeria. Please be sincere to yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Why Enyeama May Never Play For Nigeria Again by ElijahFobs: 8:28am On Jun 16, 2015
adjoviomole:
This is not a matter of being bgger dan the board..we all know dat the north is not safe for now,why should the dull board members put a march in the north..if u we're the one will u go..the guy s right joh....ake dem free the guy mtchww

MATCH not march...correct that n thank or blast me later.
Re: Why Enyeama May Never Play For Nigeria Again by wordcat(m): 8:29am On Jun 16, 2015
His live is bigger than the money they will pay him. Everybody knows that the north is not safe now.

Enyema my guy,no lele if they no wan make you play for them again.

3 Likes

Re: Why Enyeama May Never Play For Nigeria Again by Omotayor123(f): 8:30am On Jun 16, 2015
Enyeama why na?

And na because of him I like super eagles small ooo

1 Like

Re: Why Enyeama May Never Play For Nigeria Again by blackjack21(m): 8:31am On Jun 16, 2015
folabayo1:
This guy is good @ what he does!
Abeg let this guy be undecided

A good manager will never keep in-discipline and disrespectful soldier, and most not especially if he is good at what he does.

08:28:45
Tue, Jun 16, 2015
Re: Why Enyeama May Never Play For Nigeria Again by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 16, 2015
kernel504:

So he should stake his life, because the NFF board are not in Nigeria. Please be sincere to yourself.
what did u mean by be sincere with urself, am I d one dat suppose to be sincere or you, with due respect sir can u pls tell me where is save in nigeria 4 now and moreover dis player are prone to complaint, is either dey complain pitch or security. Oga boss if Dats is d issue self his not suppose to tear d query.
Re: Why Enyeama May Never Play For Nigeria Again by blackjack21(m): 8:34am On Jun 16, 2015
luvinhubby:
With the kind of awful pitch that match was played in & considering the sensitive security situation in some Northern states, Kaduna inclusive, Enyeama was spot in his criticism.
Must you take a match to the north because the last one was played in the south?
. That was how Nigeria failed to qualify for 2006 world cup after their draw in Kano heat with Angola.
NFF got it wrong.

whatever, that is not justifiable of Enyeama's tearing of the query paper.

08:32:17
Tue, Jun 16, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osimhen, Chukwueze, Ndidi And Others Arrived Singapore Ahead Of Friendly Match / Philip Solomon Becomes Guinness World Record Holder For Most Skips On One Foot / Napoli beat Arsenal and Chelsea to signing of Osimhen from Lille in £74m deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.