Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,800 members, 7,813,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

Two Men Explain The Power Of Sex - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Two Men Explain The Power Of Sex (469 Views)

The Power Of Association (photo) / Two Men Caught Having Anal Sex Inside Jeep In Ikeja / Opinion Poll- How Regular Is The Power Supply In Your Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Two Men Explain The Power Of Sex by ifeanyiso(m): 7:48am On Jun 16, 2015
I read this on this on the internet and decided to share:

Lmaoo this will make some of you want to wee in your pants. Looooooooool. A man shared the story of how a young lady who neither works or has a business controls seven state of the art cars. Just as he landed another man came up to reply him saying any woman who is gifted or perfected with the act of s3x can get anything from men very freely. Is this true? Please read their conversation below.. the reply actually made me laugh.... 
What the man wrote;
A lady I know , that now lives in Aba, was in Lagos and Abuja earlier,  has 7 assorted cars packed in her yard. Never had a job in anywhere, when she was here, nor any while at home, yet commands fleets of cars. She is not a kidnapper nor an armed robber. How does or did she make all these?
From men like you and I, and from who have abandoned their wives.- Chief D.A

The Reply….
Chief D.A,
I am not supporting SIN but I tell you that any woman who is GIFTED OR PERFECTED WITH THE ACT OF S3X, can get anything from men VERY FREELY, in fact I have seen where a woman satisfied a man excessively and beyond his expectation, instead of giving the woman a cheque of N500,000 which the woman asked for HE GAVE HER A CHEQUE OF ONE MILLION NAIRA, DON'T ASK IF IT IS ME.
S3X IS THE HIGHEST skill and bargaining power a woman uses to get anything even in marriage. A man told us that he is always made to be chairman of this event or the other and he kept on doing it and it was telling on his pocket and he placed embargo on doing a Chairman job in occasions and he specifically told his wife but now comes one event which his wife was involved and they want the man to be the Chairman but because the man has placed embargo on doing such job they did not know how to approach, the meeting people told his wife, Nne, please find a way of appealing to your husband to accept now, you know what to do and what did the woman do, the woman went to bed and GAVE IT TO THE MAN THE WAY SHE HAS NOT DONE BEFORE and when the man woke up in the morning and the woman presented the request, THE MAN OVER APPROVED WITHOUT REMEMBERING THAT HE HAS PLACED SUCH AN EMBARGO, THE POWERS OF S3X, use it and use it wisely not FOR SIN ANYWAY.

(1) (Reply)

Mom' Brutalise 10-yr-old Son For Eating At A Party / Fare Usage Data Speed Limit: Time To Nail MTN / SAD: 250,000 Infants Die Yearly In Nigeria – Paediatrician

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.