Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,868 members, 7,866,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:18 PM

My Female Boss Drop A Condom In My Pocket In Her Office, What Could She Mean? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Female Boss Drop A Condom In My Pocket In Her Office, What Could She Mean? (5956 Views)

Someone Finds Condom In A Bible In Her Hotel Room In Abuja (photos) / From Being Probed By The HR Of Her Office To Surprise Proposal (photos) / Ladies, Does Having A Condom In A Wallet Make A Guy Irresponsible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Female Boss Drop A Condom In My Pocket In Her Office, What Could She Mean? by peadel20(m): 7:20pm On Jun 16, 2015
trigar12:
I declare this thread open. in the name of the FATHER, the SON and HOLY SPIRIT

Back to the topic:
It might be a green light but thread carefully, she might not have any feelings for you. And on the other hand, she might just want you to make that move. Like I said, thread carefully unless u have seen another Job

call me wen it gets to FP

I am sorry, don't mean to hurt or abuse...just a piece of advice!
...It won't be a good idea to make an expensive joke by using the sacred words endorsed by any religion in order to make people catch fun. It might be too expensive, hereafter or thereafter. God is not cheap after all, and I believe everybody knows HOLY SPIRIT is not a baby doll. I am a Christian by religion, though, but I believe the Quran even spoke about the HOLY SPIRIT to be spirit of God. I came across it once before in the book.
Please, refrain from that act, and may God not count this a serious offense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Female Boss Drop A Condom In My Pocket In Her Office, What Could She Mean? by Obinoscopy(m): 5:58am On Jun 17, 2015
Tashaamania:
So many things sha dey happen for offices asides normal office work.
Obinoscopy, have you ever been a victim of something like this sad
Yes. But I wouldn't say I was a victim per se cheesy. This is because the lady is my junior colleague.
Re: My Female Boss Drop A Condom In My Pocket In Her Office, What Could She Mean? by JewelDiamond(f): 6:28am On Jun 17, 2015
Remember Joseph
Re: My Female Boss Drop A Condom In My Pocket In Her Office, What Could She Mean? by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 17, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
My female boss, yesterday while we were about leaving the office drop a condom in my pocket together with the flash drive she borrowed from me 2days ago, then smile and leave me standing there, thou we weren't flirting with each other, am just wondering what could have prompt her so much. Don't knw what she meant by that.

fantasy. you go waƱk tire.
Re: My Female Boss Drop A Condom In My Pocket In Her Office, What Could She Mean? by AkProsper(m): 11:47am On Jun 17, 2015
RedBenson:

Why is my moniker topping your list? When did i become the famous consultant?
U dey vex ni?
Re: My Female Boss Drop A Condom In My Pocket In Her Office, What Could She Mean? by AkProsper(m): 11:49am On Jun 17, 2015
Nitefury:

Just a campaign for safe sex.. No biggie
NO BIGGIE
Re: My Female Boss Drop A Condom In My Pocket In Her Office, What Could She Mean? by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 17, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
My female boss, yesterday while we were about leaving the office drop a condom in my pocket together with the flash drive she borrowed from me 2days ago, then smile and leave me standing there, thou we weren't flirting with each other, am just wondering what could have prompt her so much. Don't knw what she meant by that.
go and give it to her and say she mistakenly drop something in ur pocket..don't do as if u are not aware..Am sure she will explain herself

1 Like

Re: My Female Boss Drop A Condom In My Pocket In Her Office, What Could She Mean? by austine4real(m): 12:05pm On Jun 17, 2015
Check d flashdrive she saved her nud3pics dia wt 3mins fidio of her mastvrbatng yelling ur name. 10k me l8r

(1) (2) (Reply)

Erotic Story: My Last Client / "My Wife Earns N405k While I Earn Only 40k Monthly" Nigerian Man Laments / Leaked Sex Video Of Happy Malawi Woman Riding Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.