Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,519 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1192 Views)

Types Of Women, Men Should Date / Why Tall Men Dont Like Tall Women / Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by INTERMAN: 10:07am On Jun 16, 2015
'
Re: . by ibkgab001: 10:13am On Jun 16, 2015
Rubbish

Re: . by Femiartalade(m): 10:14am On Jun 16, 2015
kiss wetin u drink op
#ogogoro
Re: . by INTERMAN: 10:18am On Jun 16, 2015
Femiartalade:
kiss wetin u drink op

#ogogoro
what concerns me if u don't believe. What i know is that some ladies (though not all) would go due to one of those reason. She actually may not like that much.
Re: . by ronald4lif(m): 10:25am On Jun 16, 2015
What's your point?. That women shouldn't consider height before getting married?. Very hollow and otiose way of reasoning.

It's very paramount for a woman who isn't tall to consider marrying a tall man. Yes, for the sake of her unborn kids. Any attempt to downplay that fact wouldn't fly. In fact, a not too tall woman who insist on marrying someone tall should be commended for taking such decision as it means she's considerate of her to-be offspring and would be a good parent. And vice versa for the men.

Your other reasons of bodyguard are preposterous and doesn't deserve a read.
Re: . by INTERMAN: 10:34am On Jun 16, 2015
Ronald4lif , you mean she has to wait for 17 to 25 years when our kids are all stop growing before she got happy marrying me? What if our kids are not tall as she thought, would she divorce me. No wonder marriage of 30 yrs do break up too nowadays. Anyway, it's just my own opinion anyway.
Re: . by INTERMAN: 10:37am On Jun 16, 2015
What if her short gene is stronger than mine? Ladies, marry for love please not for ur own selfish interests
Re: . by farano(f): 10:39am On Jun 16, 2015
Well my bf is tall n I love him so much undecided
Re: . by INTERMAN: 10:43am On Jun 16, 2015
farano:
Well my bf is tall n I love him so much undecided
wld u av loved him if he were to be shorter?
Re: . by INTERMAN: 11:08am On Jun 16, 2015
What is true love? True love means u still love ur guy with all ur heart even if his height suddenly reduces from 6 ft to 2ft
Re: . by Mhizkel(f): 11:44am On Jun 16, 2015
Op your topic is mis-leading..
Re: . by ronald4lif(m): 11:49am On Jun 16, 2015
INTERMAN:
What is true love? True love means u still love ur guy with all ur heart even if his height suddenly reduces from 6 ft to 2ft

Oh I see your point bruv. You have been deceived with true love stories and probably might have been watching a lot of movies too to believe true love is subsisting. Sorry to burst your bubble, there's no such thing as true love. It doesn't exist. Alluding true love exist is like saying love is blind which it has never been the case.

Until we understand that love is subjected to one's individual circumstances and their proficiency to sustain and meet an opposite sex requirables then the love gimmicks wouldn't sink anymore.
Re: . by Mprex(f): 1:34pm On Jun 16, 2015
tall peoples thread

tallesty1 come and comment.
Re: . by slytubadth(m): 3:09pm On Jun 16, 2015
Complete lubish. Sorry!
Re: . by INTERMAN: 4:24pm On Jun 16, 2015
Mhizkel:
Op your topic is mis-leading..
why do u say so pretty one? Are there no ladies like that? U can proof me wrong

(1) (Reply)

When You Receive An Electric Shock / Money is good / Sugar Mummy: Shell Female Staff Needs A Guy To Service Her And Get Paid ›

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.