Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Types Of Women, Men Should Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Types Of Women, Men Should Date (29614 Views)

Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? / Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. / Tattoos And Piercings On Women/men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Types Of Women, Men Should Date by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 16, 2012
7 TYPES OF WOMEN EVERY MAN SHOULD DATE

I am going to give men a starting point for the type of women I feel are a good consideration to date. Men, know the goal is to have a woman u can love, cherish, hold, and make your wife. Of course what I am about to list is no guarantee of a good woman, but should be used as a foundational guide of what she can look like emotionally, spiritually, mentally, and personality-wise.

Here are 7 types of women every man should date:

• 1. Submitted to God – If a woman is submitted to and passionate about living for God, she will be the same to you, assuming you’re a man submitted to God. There is something special about a woman who truly serves God.

• 2. A Selfless Woman – A selfless woman will understand the importance of working together, sharing, devotion, and commitment for the right reasons. Her motives will be to help make life a little better for you. She will understand that dying to self doesn't mean she does not love herself.

• 3. A Simple and Low Maintenance Woman – A low maintenance woman tends to be focused on the truly important things in life. I’ve found them to be non-clingy, very rational, and supportive. She won’t care about how much money you have or don’t have. She will like you for who you are and is not looking for what you can do for her. She accepts you freely because she is comfortable in who she is. She is more about becoming a better woman than just appearing to be a good woman.

• 4. A Woman Who Can Truly Be Your Best Friend – Friendship before love is always best before a serious relationship.

• 5. Emotionally Stable – This type of woman understands God gave her emotions and instincts to give man balance. She understands emotions are never used as a decision making tool, because emotions can lead you outside of the will of God. The devil drives us off a cliff using emotions and God gently leads us with wisdom.

• 6. A Loyal and Patient Woman – She is with you through the good and the bad. She’s there if you’re rich; she’s there if you’re poor (if you have 2 cents, 2 dollars, or 2 million dollars… makes no difference). She is right there cheering you on and helping you to be great. She will not be looking for other men, because all of her attention is with you. She will uplift, support and encourage you.

• 7. A Woman with Character – This should go without saying, but I will add this (and this type should really be the first thing you consider for any woman). She must be of a woman of good character. Without character, it will be difficult to even build a strong friendship.

Character is what we do when other people are not looking, but God always knows what we are doing (e.g. A woman who will still entertain men, giving out her number to other men, etc is not serious about a courtship leading to marriage and it speaks to her character). How she will honor and respect the relationship as you grow together when you are not around speaks volumes about her character. cool

http://quentinmccall.com/7-types-of-women-every-man-should-date/

34 Likes

Re: Types Of Women, Men Should Date by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 16, 2012
Yea.. I love this!

2 Likes

Re: Types Of Women, Men Should Date by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 16, 2012
bennyraz: Yea.. I love this!

wink wink wink
Re: Types Of Women, Men Should Date by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 16, 2012
Perfect!
Re: Types Of Women, Men Should Date by Akieagle: 1:20pm On Oct 16, 2012
Wonderful
Re: Types Of Women, Men Should Date by scribble: 1:20pm On Oct 16, 2012
My woman has all those qualities and is a Nigerian woman.

I can't say the same for 90% of her friends though.

1 Like

Re: Types Of Women, Men Should Date by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 16, 2012
bennyraz: Yea.. I love this!

of course you would like it, Saint Ben tongue who no like better thing
Re: Types Of Women, Men Should Date by tintingz(m): 1:21pm On Oct 16, 2012
Most of our Nigerian women LACK all this na

1 Like

Re: Types Of Women, Men Should Date by Revolva(m): 1:21pm On Oct 16, 2012
Rubbish exxageration there are no such person with all this quality - all bullshit an average man wants that p***y first before they can carry on

7 Likes

Re: Types Of Women, Men Should Date by omega25red(m): 1:23pm On Oct 16, 2012
poster

is this your vision of heaven? because this is what you will find if you die and go to heaven grin

no one is perfect you just have to hope that you run into someone with at least 50% of all the things you mentioned.
Re: Types Of Women, Men Should Date by Trachea: 1:24pm On Oct 16, 2012
well written. hope our brothers are reading....and sisters too.
Re: Types Of Women, Men Should Date by jigawatts(m): 1:25pm On Oct 16, 2012
REALISTICALLY SPEAKING: You cant find all these in a single woman, its very very very scarce, but you could pick 2 or 3 points out of what you listed and ASSIST a woman to possess such qualities you listed above. ...... My opinion wink

2 Likes

Re: Types Of Women, Men Should Date by vascey(m): 1:26pm On Oct 16, 2012
Ne Enugu!
Re: Types Of Women, Men Should Date by eduson55(m): 1:27pm On Oct 16, 2012
dont date this kind of woman

20 Likes

Re: Types Of Women, Men Should Date by tintingz(m): 1:28pm On Oct 16, 2012
Revolva: Rubbish exxageration there are no such person with all this quality - all bullshit an average man wants that p***y first before they can carry on
ahan! grin

1 Like

Re: Types Of Women, Men Should Date by kcemeto(m): 1:28pm On Oct 16, 2012
Totally on point my dear! INFACT U made my search hopefull. ok?
Re: Types Of Women, Men Should Date by djeezy(m): 1:31pm On Oct 16, 2012
Do you think a single woman can possess all these qualities above? You're simply seeking for a perfect woman. If she doesn't possess some, you can always work with her †̥̥o̲̣̥ achieve that.

1 Like

Re: Types Of Women, Men Should Date by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 16, 2012
Very wonderful write-up. Very true. Unfortunately, such women are scarce in real life, that is if they still exist. It is for the search of such women that I still remain single.

1 Like

Re: Types Of Women, Men Should Date by ffo(m): 1:33pm On Oct 16, 2012
There are very few women in this part of the world that exhibit these virtues. I have picked one of them.

the remaining ones will not go round.
Re: Types Of Women, Men Should Date by Kemy11(m): 1:44pm On Oct 16, 2012
For me u will know God but wont be too churcheous cuz i ve seen where that quality destroyed some families.

1 Like

Re: Types Of Women, Men Should Date by solomonkane(m): 1:46pm On Oct 16, 2012
*Walks in on thread, sees that it is a new version of the same tired of gibberish written by a lunkhead and adopted by dummies, swallows a bottle of Yoyo Bitters, pulls down pants and defecates on them all*
Re: Types Of Women, Men Should Date by alaoeri: 1:50pm On Oct 16, 2012
Op u forget Big bobbie & heavy back side. wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: Types Of Women, Men Should Date by KingSolomonI: 1:51pm On Oct 16, 2012
Good post.
Re: Types Of Women, Men Should Date by MMM2(m): 1:53pm On Oct 16, 2012
8. Ladies dat re not stingy with dere things undecided
Re: Types Of Women, Men Should Date by DonTonero: 1:53pm On Oct 16, 2012
Ma gurl has more than those and stil surprise me the more maybe God have heard my cry and hrtbrks from dubious gals
Re: Types Of Women, Men Should Date by pastorprosper(m): 1:55pm On Oct 16, 2012
For every wayward man there is a wayward woman and vice verca. So just try to possess some of d qualities u desire in ur partner and sure enough u will meet someone ur March.

5 Likes

Re: Types Of Women, Men Should Date by RickyRoss1(m): 1:56pm On Oct 16, 2012
Yeah all these qualities are good but remember what works for you may not work for another man. As they say, one mans food is another mans poison.

CLEANLINESS: A woman MUST be very clean, this is where Ghana babes beat our 9ja women hands down. Many 9ja babes are dirty, though not all of them.

EDUCATION: My ideal woman must be educated: Many women are naturally dumb so they need to go to school to fit into the society (this is not an insult pls, i love and respect women). I have no university education but i can compete very well with any graduate anywhere.

BRAINS: Different things attract women to men. I am mostly attracted to intelligent/brilliant women. This kind of woman you dont need to tell her what to say when she represents you in a club meeting.

BEDMANTICS: A woman MUST be able to satisfy his man in and out of the bed. A woman is supposed to be ashawo in bed. MOST men hate boring women, this is a sad truth. You can carry the biggest bible in the world and even speak in tongue, but if you cant satisfy me in bed sorry am gonna get it outside.

4 Likes

Re: Types Of Women, Men Should Date by larrymoore(m): 1:59pm On Oct 16, 2012
Bt if a woman doesnt posses 25% of d above qualities, can we stil download dem n install in such woman?

1 Like

Re: Types Of Women, Men Should Date by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 16, 2012
Dear God plssss send that woman with the qualities listed above to me Now....I'm dying for her, dying in Silence.

1 Like

Re: Types Of Women, Men Should Date by 2sa2: 2:09pm On Oct 16, 2012
Those are the attributes of a perfect woman, trust me, shez not yet born undecided
Re: Types Of Women, Men Should Date by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 16, 2012
A girl with ALL those qualities? My brother wake up.
Re: Types Of Women, Men Should Date by adebayo201: 2:11pm On Oct 16, 2012
ewing this topic: alaoeri, King Solomon I, vonchulxy(m), Isiri, kelv.Odanz, Law-confessor(f), DonTonero, jaystunt, onechance(m), Judith Pearce, Welder(m), Priceless007, Elsafema, k'nash(m), 9hmo(m), pastor prosper (m), foyeks2001(f), Homonide, jerusalem101, pristine001, aktolly54(m), Handel22(m), Bishop4bella(m), obyrich(m), Soul_caine(m), xammy(m), Reyginus(m), cindyrella(f), nettan, makon384, Ricky_Ross(m), dozern, larrymoore(m), otajipopo, kamdyjenny(f), tfolamy, St Christina, Dozieson, sacasa, justdtruth, Todaynatoday, Ninilowo, breezy047(m), onuwaje(m), timguy, ekakids, justifeany, Hardeycholah, geeez, Neversaydie and 127 guest(s)
na wa oh!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can You Get Disvirgin By The Pen!s Being Half Way In Your Pvssy? / Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life / Valentine's Day Dilemma: I Met Her 3 Days To Val

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.