Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,549 members, 7,955,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:13 PM

2019 Presidency: Rochas Okorocha To Takeover From Buhari-ifeduba - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Presidency: Rochas Okorocha To Takeover From Buhari-ifeduba (8696 Views)

Northern Youths Shortlist 12 Names For 2019 Presidency / Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover / AMCON To Takeover Ben Murray-Bruce Companies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Presidency: Rochas Okorocha To Takeover From Buhari-ifeduba by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 16, 2015
tochukwuifeduba:
2019 Presidency: Rochas Okorocha To Takeover From Buhari-Ifeduba

Governor Rochas Okorocha is the Only Igbo Politician that have the national outlook and as it become clear that Buhari may actually go for only one term in office its time we start re positioning our son Rochas Okorocha to go for the presidency in 2019 for the sake of equity and our continuous and unwavering support for the Apc its absolutely important the position of the Presidency be zoned to the South East. Now its becoming clear that Buhari will likely go for only one term in office if he be a gentleman and honor his agreement of one term in office

Rochas, an Igbo, was born on 22 September 1962 in Ogboko, Ideato South, Imo State. He attended Juladaco High School, Jos (1976-1981). He studied at the University of Jos (1990-1991), obtaining a diploma in Public Administration. He returned to the University of Jos (1993-1994) to obtain an advanced diploma in Public Administration.[2] Career positions include President, Nigeria Red Cross Society, President/Founder, Rochas Foundation Inc, President, Rochas Group of Companies Limited, Pro Chancellor, African Business School and Former Chairman, Board of Nigerian Airspace Management Agency.

Okorocha was a Commissioner on the Federal Character Commission and a Member of the National Constitutional Conference. When democracy was restored in 1999, Rochas Okorocha competed in the primaries to be People's Democratic Party (PDP) candidate for governor of Imo State, but lost to Achike Udenwa. He moved to the All Nigeria People's Party (ANPP), and was an unsuccessful candidate for President on the ANPP platform in 2003. He returned to the PDP, and President Olusegun Obasanjo appointed him as Special Adviser on Inter-Party affairs.
Rochas Okorocha formed the Action Alliance (AA) party in 2005, planning to become a Presidential candidate for the AA in the 2007 elections.He again returned to the PDP, and in September 2007 indicated that he was interested in becoming PDP National Chairman.

On 2 March 2013 Rochas led an APGA faction and decamped to All Progressives Congress.

He was later elected by his colleague governors in the opposition as Chairman of the Progressive Governors Forum

Ifeduba ThankGod T ( A Political Analyst writes in from Anambra state)

http://ifedubatochukwu..com/2015/06/2019-presidency-rochas-okorocha-to.html
Re: 2019 Presidency: Rochas Okorocha To Takeover From Buhari-ifeduba by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:10pm On Jun 16, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

the signature stays tongue
My first request to you in life
Re: 2019 Presidency: Rochas Okorocha To Takeover From Buhari-ifeduba by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 16, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
The duo of Fashola/Dogara will occupy Aso Rock when Buhari leaves. Already, the President has been travelling with Fashola.

God bless the President.

It is people like you that are planning to destroy Nigeria but you will fail.
Re: 2019 Presidency: Rochas Okorocha To Takeover From Buhari-ifeduba by Douglasdale(m): 1:11pm On Jun 16, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

What's sellable to you?...how's PDP dead?...BTW who's rochas? ...which state including Imo can he boast of winning?... Plz...end this discussion... good pm

Please stop castigating Rochas abeg. Face your London city and leave us alone. We want Rochas for next Igbo presidency... You can either tag along or you pack one side.
Re: 2019 Presidency: Rochas Okorocha To Takeover From Buhari-ifeduba by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 16, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

My first request to you in life
Ask for something else
Re: 2019 Presidency: Rochas Okorocha To Takeover From Buhari-ifeduba by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 16, 2015
Douglasdale:

Please stop castigating Rochas abeg. Face your London city and leave us alone. We want Rochas for next Igbo presidency... You can either tag along or you pack one side.

Gbam!!
Re: 2019 Presidency: Rochas Okorocha To Takeover From Buhari-ifeduba by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:22pm On Jun 16, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

It is people like you that are planning to destroy Nigeria but you will fail.
How?
Re: 2019 Presidency: Rochas Okorocha To Takeover From Buhari-ifeduba by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:25pm On Jun 16, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Under Obasanjo presidency and reign of impunity... he turned Anambra into hell for the masses and Peter Obi himself...that was after his reign of horror as ngige held sway against the Ubas allies of godfather Obj...

Thank God for the gift of Peter Obi to Anambra...who survived the onslaught and positively turned Anambra round into the envy of all and sundry...

Obj reign was a horror not remembered at all...He used thugs to bastardize the state and shoot any dissenting voice down...hence Chinua Achebe rejected his national award as revolt for the institution of anarchy and bloodbath in his state Anambra by Obasanjo...
Spare me the sermon. I asked a simple question, when was Peter Obi impeached?
Re: 2019 Presidency: Rochas Okorocha To Takeover From Buhari-ifeduba by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:25pm On Jun 16, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

Ask for something else
Give me your lifetongue
Re: 2019 Presidency: Rochas Okorocha To Takeover From Buhari-ifeduba by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:26pm On Jun 16, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Sorry Sir... November 2006...thanks Sir...
Re: 2019 Presidency: Rochas Okorocha To Takeover From Buhari-ifeduba by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 16, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

How?

You're a very wicked person Orlando. If you are sincere and you really mean well for this country you should know that after the north is through under Buhari, power will return to the south and the rational and logical thing would be for power to move to the SE. This is just the truth if we are truly one country and you know it unless you want to pretend or deliberately deceive yourself.

Okorocha is a good man and has national appeal. If you truly want peace you should be clamouring for him to be president after Buhari. you are very wicked honestly.
Re: 2019 Presidency: Rochas Okorocha To Takeover From Buhari-ifeduba by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 16, 2015
So it's now appointment?
Re: 2019 Presidency: Rochas Okorocha To Takeover From Buhari-ifeduba by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:31pm On Jun 16, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

You're a very wicked person Orlando. If you are sincere and you really mean well for this country you should know that after the north is through under Buhari, power will return to the south and the rational and logical thing would be for power to move to the SE. This is just the truth if we are truly one country and you know it unless you want to pretend or deliberately deceive yourself.

Okorocha is a good man and has national appeal. If you truly want peace you should be clamouring for him to be president after Buhari. you are very wicked honestly.
Let us tell ourselves the truth. No party sacrifices its chances on the alter of tribal or religious "balances". What is the popularity of the APC in the South East, to start with?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidency: Rochas Okorocha To Takeover From Buhari-ifeduba by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 16, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Give me your lifetongue
na only God fit collect am tongue
Re: 2019 Presidency: Rochas Okorocha To Takeover From Buhari-ifeduba by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 16, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Let us tell ourselves the truth. No party sacrifices its chances on the alter of tribal or religious "balances". What is the popularity of the APC in the South East, to start with?

The SE alone cannot produce the president and you know it. Rochas has acceptability in the North and the West too. Buhari is president today because four regions out of six voted for him.

If the APC present Rochas and give him the block support they gave to Buhari he will become president with or without SE votes. I can also bet you that if he is presented today, a large number of people from the SE will vote for him.

Everybody knows that one region alone cannot produce the president. SW tried it with Olu Falae in 1999 and we know the result. Same could be repeated in the case of Rochas.
Re: 2019 Presidency: Rochas Okorocha To Takeover From Buhari-ifeduba by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:42pm On Jun 16, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

na only God fit collect am tongue
it then means you're ready to offer me NOTHING...
Re: 2019 Presidency: Rochas Okorocha To Takeover From Buhari-ifeduba by Ohammadike: 1:44pm On Jun 16, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Google search is not expensive http://saharareporters.com/2006/11/02/breaking-news-peter-obi-anambra-state-impeached-0
Re: 2019 Presidency: Rochas Okorocha To Takeover From Buhari-ifeduba by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:47pm On Jun 16, 2015
Douglasdale:

Did I castigate him?...I only said the truth about him...I challenge you to point out a single lie in my submission... I don't fall for propaganda or intimidation bro...
Re: 2019 Presidency: Rochas Okorocha To Takeover From Buhari-ifeduba by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:48pm On Jun 16, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

The SE alone cannot produce the president and you know it. Rochas has acceptability in the North and the West too. Buhari is president today because four regions out of six voted for him.

If the APC present Rochas and give him the block support they gave to Buhari he will become president with or without SE votes. I can also bet you that if he is presented today, a large number of people from the SE will vote for him.

Everybody knows that one region alone cannot produce the president. SW tried it with Olu Falae in 1999 and we know the result. Same could be repeated in the case of Rochas.
I have nothing against Rochas Okorocha or the South East, I don't see Okorocha being able to stand Fashola any primary or general election. While Okorocha is popular with his philanthropy, the works of Fashola and his administrative acumen speak for him. If not for the fear of a muslim/muslim ticket, Fashola would have been the Vice President today. Why was Rochas, a christian not paired with Buhari?
Re: 2019 Presidency: Rochas Okorocha To Takeover From Buhari-ifeduba by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 16, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

it then means you're ready to offer me NOTHING...
tongue
Re: 2019 Presidency: Rochas Okorocha To Takeover From Buhari-ifeduba by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:51pm On Jun 16, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Gbam!!

It is not yet time for campaign but be sure, when it comes ethnicity won't carve it for neither you nor Rochas...I am an Igbo man who supports Igbo presidency 200% but with ONLY a GOOD & SINCERE Igbo candidate...Rochas is not a leader not to talk of good leader...forget media gragra and propaganda...good day...
Re: 2019 Presidency: Rochas Okorocha To Takeover From Buhari-ifeduba by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:53pm On Jun 16, 2015
Re: 2019 Presidency: Rochas Okorocha To Takeover From Buhari-ifeduba by QuotaSystem: 1:55pm On Jun 16, 2015
MizMyColi:

Dude, no offence meant, but look at the emboldened again.
Did you just make sense?

Welcome to our world, that's the kind of opposition we face on NL these days.
Re: 2019 Presidency: Rochas Okorocha To Takeover From Buhari-ifeduba by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 16, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

[s]It is not yet time for campaign but be sure, when it comes ethnicity won't carve it for neither you nor Rochas...I am an Igbo man who supports Igbo presidency 200% but with ONLY a GOOD & SINCERE Igbo candidate...Rochas is not a leader not to talk of good leader...forget media gragra and propaganda...good day..[/s].

Shut up! I am not surprised that it is an Igbo man that will start working against Rochas first. The Northerners were tried so hard to keep an almost dead yar Ardua in office but here is an Igbo man who thinks he is too wise. I smh.....
Re: 2019 Presidency: Rochas Okorocha To Takeover From Buhari-ifeduba by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 16, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

I have nothing against Rochas Okorocha or the South East, I don't see Okorocha being able to stand Fashola any primary or general election. While Okorocha is popular with his philanthropy, the works of Fashola and his administrative acumen speak for him. If not for the fear of a muslim/muslim ticket, Fashola would have been the Vice President today. Why was Rochas, a christian not paired with Buhari?

Let the time for the primaries come first, okay.

For the bold part, ask Tinubu.
Re: 2019 Presidency: Rochas Okorocha To Takeover From Buhari-ifeduba by Douglasdale(m): 2:10pm On Jun 16, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Did I castigate him?...I only said the truth about him...I challenge you to point out a single lie in my submission... I don't fall for propaganda or intimidation bro...

This pull him down syndrome synonymous with our people is crazy. You don't want Rochas, you don't want Ngige. Bring out one of your family member let him come and challenge na.
Re: 2019 Presidency: Rochas Okorocha To Takeover From Buhari-ifeduba by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:11pm On Jun 16, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Let the time for the primaries come first, okay.
For the bold part, ask Tinubu.
Why should Tinubu be asked?
Re: 2019 Presidency: Rochas Okorocha To Takeover From Buhari-ifeduba by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:23pm On Jun 16, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Shut up! I am not surprised that it is an Igbo man that will start working against Rochas first. The Northerners were tried so hard to keep an almost dead yar Ardua in office but here is an Igbo man who thinks he is too wise. I smh.....

Yes...I am too wise to tolerate what I accuse other tribes of doing at my doorstep...Yar'adua was sick but wasn't a failure in his leadership of kastina state as governor...and if he was alive, I don't think he would have performed badly as president too...What's Rochas report card as governor...Imo state with highest allocation in SE is already bankrupt with no tangible project insight...It is against my conscience to support such...Any sincere being won't too...There are many good leaders outside him...thanks
Re: 2019 Presidency: Rochas Okorocha To Takeover From Buhari-ifeduba by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 16, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Why should Tinubu be asked?

Because it was him that picked Osinbajo for Buhari.
Re: 2019 Presidency: Rochas Okorocha To Takeover From Buhari-ifeduba by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 16, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

[s]Yes...I am too wise to tolerate what I accuse other tribes of doing at my doorstep...Yar'adua was sick but wasn't a failure in his leadership of kastina state as governor...and if he was alive, I don't think he would have performed badly as president too...What's Rochas report card as governor...Imo state with highest allocation in SE is already bankrupt with no tangible project insight...It is against my conscience to support such...Any sincere being won't too...There are many good leaders outside him...thanks[/s]
Re: 2019 Presidency: Rochas Okorocha To Takeover From Buhari-ifeduba by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:27pm On Jun 16, 2015
Douglasdale:

This pull him down syndrome synonymous with our people is crazy. You don't want Rochas, you don't want Ngige. Bring out one of your family member let him come and challenge na.

Which pull him down bro?...I challenge you to point out a SINGLE lie in my post here that will qualify me as pulling him down?...I respect and live my moniker...Rochas failed in Imo state in the last four years...why take him up to larger pedestal...he doesn't even tolerate opposition hence he banned students unionism etc...smh...
Re: 2019 Presidency: Rochas Okorocha To Takeover From Buhari-ifeduba by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:28pm On Jun 16, 2015
[quote author=EUROBOMBER post=34826871][/quote]
gringringrin keep being childish, hypocritical and sentimental...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uduaghan Had Health Challenges / Rare Picture Of The First University Graduate In The Nigerian Army- Emeka Ojukwu / Breaking: Heavy Gunshots Fired At Nnamdi Kanu's Residence (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.