Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

2019 Presidency: Rochas Okorocha To Takeover From Buhari-ifeduba - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Presidency: Rochas Okorocha To Takeover From Buhari-ifeduba (8534 Views)

Northern Youths Shortlist 12 Names For 2019 Presidency / Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover / AMCON To Takeover Ben Murray-Bruce Companies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Presidency: Rochas Okorocha To Takeover From Buhari-ifeduba by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:30pm On Jun 16, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Because it was him that picked Osinbajo for Buhari.
What is wrong with Osinbajo?
Re: 2019 Presidency: Rochas Okorocha To Takeover From Buhari-ifeduba by CharliParker: 2:32pm On Jun 16, 2015
ROCHAS we know as president 2019 whether you like or not Enemies of progress stay clear.
Re: 2019 Presidency: Rochas Okorocha To Takeover From Buhari-ifeduba by CharliParker: 2:32pm On Jun 16, 2015
ROCHAS we know as president 2019 whether you like or not Enemies of progress stay clear.
Re: 2019 Presidency: Rochas Okorocha To Takeover From Buhari-ifeduba by winniz: 2:36pm On Jun 16, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
The duo of Fashola/Dogara will occupy Aso Rock when Buhari leaves. Already, the President has been travelling with Fashola.

God bless the President.

So because GMB have been travelling with fashola that is the reason Fashola will occupy aso rock when GMB leaves undecided
Re: 2019 Presidency: Rochas Okorocha To Takeover From Buhari-ifeduba by CharliParker: 2:38pm On Jun 16, 2015
Douglasdale:
I read with utter disgust the way Anambra people deride Rochas., wetin the guy do una sef? As far as the south East is concerned Rochas Okorocha is the most prominent politician. He has won two elections with lesser parties proving that he indeed is a sellable candidate. He is the only Governor from APC in South East. He saw the handwriting on the wall and as a sharp guy tried to move apga into the APC but Obi had other plans. The Anambra people still out of their utter frustration and myopia voted Ngige (obvious Senate president) out.
Who is that politician in Anambra state who can pick the APC ticket if you insist Rochas must no go?
Anambra people are living life of hatred they are greedy set of people they are having big eye over this man ROCHAS I don't know what Rochas did to them.
Re: 2019 Presidency: Rochas Okorocha To Takeover From Buhari-ifeduba by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 16, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

What is wrong with Osinbajo?

Nothing. I have no problem with Osinbajo, he is intelligent and a man of integrity. All I am saying is that after Buhari, the politics should be played such that power moves to the SE.
Re: 2019 Presidency: Rochas Okorocha To Takeover From Buhari-ifeduba by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 16, 2015
winniz:

So because GMB have been travelling with fashola that is the reason Fashola will occupy aso rock when GMB leaves undecided

You can imagine. embarassed
Re: 2019 Presidency: Rochas Okorocha To Takeover From Buhari-ifeduba by Jorussia(m): 2:51pm On Jun 16, 2015
You guys are just wasting your time here, discussing about 2019,buhari will do two terms.I have this strong feeling, that osinbajo or Amaechi,will takeover from buhari.
Re: 2019 Presidency: Rochas Okorocha To Takeover From Buhari-ifeduba by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 16, 2015
Most Nigerians don't know the worth of peter obi, he doesn't look it but he's d real deal.
This is one of few leaders in this country that is politically technocratic.

No great oratory skills, simple in nature yet sound all aspects of nation building. Wasn't surprised when GEJ noticed him, I believe buhari do so too.

Comparing him with rochas is like comparing atiku and buhari, one is a great politician , the other is a leader.

How many ex governor of 8 years goes back to contribute in SEC? Our proud ex governors don't go for such humble post.

If only its possible, peter obi should go for presidency with fashola as VP. Not adviceable though for the sake national peace.
Re: 2019 Presidency: Rochas Okorocha To Takeover From Buhari-ifeduba by Jorussia(m): 2:55pm On Jun 16, 2015
Abagworro:

Okorocha is a criminal, it is against commonsense saying that Okorocha will succeed PMB
Why the campaign of calumny against okorocha?
Re: 2019 Presidency: Rochas Okorocha To Takeover From Buhari-ifeduba by Jorussia(m): 2:58pm On Jun 16, 2015
nelson4:
Most Nigerians don't know the worth of peter obi, he doesn't look it but he's d real deal.
This is one of few leaders in this country that is politically technocratic.

No great oratory skills, simple in nature yet sound all aspects of nation building. Wasn't surprised when GEJ noticed him, I believe buhari do so too.

Comparing him with rochas is like comparing atiku and buhari, one is a great politician , the other is a leader.

How many ex governor of 8 years goes back to contribute in SEC? Our proud ex governors don't go for such humble post.

If only its possible, peter obi should go for presidency with fashola as VP. Not adviceable though for the sake national peace.
As at the last time i checked, obi was still a very staunch member of PDP,so is pairing him with Fashola(APC)now possible?
Re: 2019 Presidency: Rochas Okorocha To Takeover From Buhari-ifeduba by Jorussia(m): 3:04pm On Jun 16, 2015
Abagworro:

Because I have seen the truth.
OK.Since you guys ( SE),don't want okorocha as president, who then,do you guys want from the SE?
Re: 2019 Presidency: Rochas Okorocha To Takeover From Buhari-ifeduba by Jorussia(m): 3:15pm On Jun 16, 2015
Abagworro:
There are sane people all over SE. Okorocha is the least of them all.

mention their names.
Re: 2019 Presidency: Rochas Okorocha To Takeover From Buhari-ifeduba by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 16, 2015
Jorussia:
As at the last time i checked, obi was still a very staunch member of PDP,so is pairing him with Fashola(APC)now possible?
I know its not likely, both are from same southern region but to be honest these two men should be seen as future leaders of this country
Re: 2019 Presidency: Rochas Okorocha To Takeover From Buhari-ifeduba by Douglasdale(m): 3:17pm On Jun 16, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Which pull him down bro?...I challenge you to point out a SINGLE lie in my post here that will qualify me as pulling him down?...I respect and live my moniker...Rochas failed in Imo state in the last four years...why take him up to larger pedestal...he doesn't even tolerate opposition hence he banned students unionism etc...smh...

He failed? Yet he was voted in for a fresh 4 year term?

He failed yet he us the only Governor from the South East in the ruling party?

He failed yet he is now the rallying point for all the southeastern politicians seeking relevance in this current dispensation?

He failed yet he defeated. Both the almighty PDP and APGA in their own strongholds?

Abeg let him keep failing for urs jare. While the likes of Peter Obi and Co go into political oblivion.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidency: Rochas Okorocha To Takeover From Buhari-ifeduba by Whynotthetruth(m): 3:20pm On Jun 16, 2015
Douglasdale:

He failed? Yet he was voted in for a fresh 4 year term?

He failed yet he us the only Governor from the South East in the ruling party?

He failed yet he is now the rallying point for all the southeastern politicians seeking relevance in this current dispensation?

He failed yet he defeated. Both the almighty PDP and APGA in their own strongholds?

Abeg let him keep failing for urs jare. While the likes of Peter Obi and Co go into political oblivion.

gringrin see reasoning...
Re: 2019 Presidency: Rochas Okorocha To Takeover From Buhari-ifeduba by Douglasdale(m): 3:20pm On Jun 16, 2015
An OP raised a very valid question.

If not ROCHAS... Who then?

Them Don go deaf and dumb...
Re: 2019 Presidency: Rochas Okorocha To Takeover From Buhari-ifeduba by Jorussia(m): 3:21pm On Jun 16, 2015
nelson4:
I know its not likely, both are from same southern region but to be honest these two men should be seen as future leaders of this country
You ave not answered my question brother. I raised objection to their joint ticket not because of region but party difference
Re: 2019 Presidency: Rochas Okorocha To Takeover From Buhari-ifeduba by Douglasdale(m): 3:30pm On Jun 16, 2015
Peter Obi has been compensated with a SEC appointment for ripping the heart out of Apga and delivering it on a platter to the PDP.

I am just amazed that this same people say Rochas betrayed Ojukwu and Apga by decamping to the APC yet Obi jumped into PDP and they are calling him a hero.

Hypocrites!!!

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidency: Rochas Okorocha To Takeover From Buhari-ifeduba by Hardaysheenar(m): 3:42pm On Jun 16, 2015
These yeye politicians won't stop amazing me...they busy planning for 2019...has PMB finished his tenure?....we ar jez in 2015 for God sake...wat if APC doesn't last till then nko?
Re: 2019 Presidency: Rochas Okorocha To Takeover From Buhari-ifeduba by PentiumPro(f): 4:44pm On Jun 16, 2015
Jorussia:
Why the campaign of calumny against okorocha?

The handle you quoted belongs to that imbecilee call Chino. He is cloning the real Abagworo.
Re: 2019 Presidency: Rochas Okorocha To Takeover From Buhari-ifeduba by PentiumPro(f): 4:47pm On Jun 16, 2015
Jorussia:
OK.Since you guys ( SE),don't want okorocha as president, who then,do you guys want from the SE?

Stop quoting Chino.
Re: 2019 Presidency: Rochas Okorocha To Takeover From Buhari-ifeduba by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:49pm On Jun 16, 2015
winniz:

Nwanna, let's watch and see.
Re: 2019 Presidency: Rochas Okorocha To Takeover From Buhari-ifeduba by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:53pm On Jun 16, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Nothing. I have no problem with Osinbajo, he is intelligent and a man of integrity. All I am saying is that after Buhari, the politics should be played such that power moves to the SE.
Every ethnic nationality struggles to get power, it's not handed over like a baton.
Re: 2019 Presidency: Rochas Okorocha To Takeover From Buhari-ifeduba by Felixjude(m): 5:08pm On Jun 16, 2015
As much as I craved for change and truly admire what Rochas was able to achieve in his first tenure.... But this your write up though is so Ill timed, lacking in substance and totally uncalled for. If you must begin to permutate about Nigeria's political future, then you really have to put your act together. Cheers!
Re: 2019 Presidency: Rochas Okorocha To Takeover From Buhari-ifeduba by Douglasdale(m): 6:37pm On Jun 16, 2015
GarrisonCommand:
Shut up! Dave the b.astard. Look at how you look like an armed robber. Your family picture is next. tongue

[s][/s]

Hahaha! I am way smarter than you Chino.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adesola Amosu ‘In Plea Bargain Talk' / Enugu Civil Servants To Resume On August 3 / Kenyan Cartoonist Mocked And Ridiculed Jonathan With Boko Haram..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.