Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,499 members, 7,958,508 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:04 PM

2019 Presidency: Rochas Okorocha To Takeover From Buhari-ifeduba - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Presidency: Rochas Okorocha To Takeover From Buhari-ifeduba (8712 Views)

Northern Youths Shortlist 12 Names For 2019 Presidency / Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover / AMCON To Takeover Ben Murray-Bruce Companies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Presidency: Rochas Okorocha To Takeover From Buhari-ifeduba by Douglasdale(m): 8:21am On Jun 17, 2015
GarrisonCommand:
Okay, we shall see, when your family members start lining up here you will know this ain't joke. I know you were really shocked as to how we got to you?cheesy

Hahaha. I played you Bro.
Not seen a bigger dunce.
Re: 2019 Presidency: Rochas Okorocha To Takeover From Buhari-ifeduba by zendy: 9:44am On Jun 17, 2015
Douglasdale:
I read with utter disgust the way Anambra people deride Rochas., wetin the guy do una sef? As far as the south East is concerned Rochas Okorocha is the most prominent politician. He has won two elections with lesser parties proving that he indeed is a sellable candidate. He is the only Governor from APC in South East. He saw the handwriting on the wall and as a sharp guy tried to move apga into the APC but Obi had other plans. The Anambra people still out of their utter frustration and myopia voted Ngige (obvious Senate president) out.
Who is that politician in Anambra state who can pick the APC ticket if you insist Rochas must no go?

Igbos rejected APC because it is not a party we believe in. Everything is not about always being in power, sometimes it is about following your convictions wether good or bad. APC is a just a "one Man Okorocha show" in the south-East and already, early indications point to the fact APC is no better than PDP and its gap toothed "cattle rearer" has nothing to offer. I don't see APC surviving the 2019 elections, that's of course if Nigeria hasn't disintegrated by then.
Re: 2019 Presidency: Rochas Okorocha To Takeover From Buhari-ifeduba by zendy: 9:52am On Jun 17, 2015
Douglasdale:
Peter Obi has been compensated with a SEC appointment for ripping the heart out of Apga and delivering it on a platter to the PDP.

I am just amazed that this same people say Rochas betrayed Ojukwu and Apga by decamping to the APC yet Obi jumped into PDP and they are calling him a hero.

Hypocrites!!!

Both are not the same thing. Obi decamped after he left office. Unlike the backstabber and traitor called Okorocha, Obi did not take his APGA mandate to another party. While Obi can be forgiven, Okorocha is just a straight up saboteur.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidency: Rochas Okorocha To Takeover From Buhari-ifeduba by Ojiofor: 11:02am On Jun 17, 2015
Ogbonnaya Onu will make a better president than loud mouthed Okorocha.
Re: 2019 Presidency: Rochas Okorocha To Takeover From Buhari-ifeduba by Douglasdale(m): 12:17pm On Jun 17, 2015
zendy:

Igbos rejected APC because it is not a party we believe in. Everything is not about always being in power, sometimes it is about following your convictions wether good or bad. APC is a just a "one Man Okorocha show" in the south-East and already, early indications point to the fact APC is no better than PDP and its gap toothed "cattle rearer" have nothing to offer. I don't see APC surviving the 2019 elections, that's of course if Nigeria hasn't disintegrated by then.

Lol. Keep contradicting yourself.
You guys should wait for Nigeria to disintegrate while we have a shot at the presidency.
Re: 2019 Presidency: Rochas Okorocha To Takeover From Buhari-ifeduba by Douglasdale(m): 12:19pm On Jun 17, 2015
zendy:

Both are not the same thing. Obi decamped after he left office. Unlike the backstabber and traitor called Okorocha, Obi did not take his APGA mandate to another party. While Obi can be forgiven, Okorocha is just a straight up saboteur.

He was supposed to be the National Leader of Apga... Instead he left the dead party for the juice of PDP. Has it not backfired now? Where is Your Peter Obi?

Abeg leave us in our winning party jare. We don't do losers.
Re: 2019 Presidency: Rochas Okorocha To Takeover From Buhari-ifeduba by Sweetlemon(f): 12:29pm On Jun 17, 2015
I can see it's only non-Imo Igbos that are kicking against this.

Well, as usual, you guys will be in the minority as Rochas, if he gets the full support of APC at the primaries will have the support of the other regions in the country during the main elections. Even SS sef. That man is very popular and loveable. I just can't point at why though.
Re: 2019 Presidency: Rochas Okorocha To Takeover From Buhari-ifeduba by Douglasdale(m): 3:14pm On Jun 17, 2015
GarrisonCommand:
Dave the armed robber, we shall see who played who. can't you see that armed robbery is written all over your pictures? We shall post your phone number sooncheesy

Lmao. And I look like someone who u are threatening?
You are still a kid.

Lmaooooooo
Dick.
Re: 2019 Presidency: Rochas Okorocha To Takeover From Buhari-ifeduba by zendy: 3:36pm On Jun 17, 2015
Douglasdale:

Lol. Keep contradicting yourself.
You guys should wait for Nigeria to disintegrate while we have a shot at the presidency.

After having s shot at the presidency then what? Every Nigerian president from independence to date has been a catastrophic faliure and Nigeria is a failed state. The presidency of Nigeria isn't worth the paper it is printed on.
Re: 2019 Presidency: Rochas Okorocha To Takeover From Buhari-ifeduba by disumusa: 8:51am On Jun 19, 2015
zendy:
You and Okorocha are dreamers. Outside Imo, Okorocha commands nobodys respect. He is generally seen as a traitor by his people. Some people don't seem to realise that APC is less of a national party than PDP was. Okorocha barely survived the rejection of APC by the SE/SS people. Another thing about APC is that the northern support which brought it to power was largely because of Buhari. Take away Buhari and APC is dead. APC is largely a northern/Yoruba thing, how does anyone think that they will give an Igbo man their presidential ticket? Even if Rochas miraculously gets the presidential ticket,where will he get the votes to win? Is it his people who generally regard him as an outcast that will vote him? My people in Anambra hate him with a passion for trying to bring APC into our state after riding to power on the name of the great Ikemba and APGA. Is it the Yorubas and their distrust of the Igbos that will vote him? Or is it the northerners and their 'born to rule' mentality that will vote him? I have more chances of visiting the moon than Rochas ever being president of Nigeria.
i can vote rochas, b/c is not tribalistic and he has no plan to plot nigeria to any war or violent.
Re: 2019 Presidency: Rochas Okorocha To Takeover From Buhari-ifeduba by disumusa: 8:55am On Jun 19, 2015
Dollyak:

Judging by the development of their respective states, I think the candidates should come from anambra and Enugu.
when i got tired and feed up is when ibo refuse to vote for ojuku apga presidency.
Re: 2019 Presidency: Rochas Okorocha To Takeover From Buhari-ifeduba by disumusa: 9:12am On Jun 19, 2015
LAGrejectIBO:
Wasnt GEJ suppose to hand over to an Ibo before he left Aso Rock? Now Okorocha is to take over.

Bunch of dreamers!
my brother that is not the way and that is why the plan failed, you dont handover in civilian govt. You have to bargain with party and other tribe to surport you, and that is what tinubu did to remove gej i.e tinubu said he contacted se and they vehemently reject the politice. So ibo need to be friendly,love,and end hatered campain b/4 other tribe can vote them in.
Re: 2019 Presidency: Rochas Okorocha To Takeover From Buhari-ifeduba by coolitempa(f): 9:58am On Jun 19, 2015
owelle......we know........he is d only SE politician that is loved out of that zone...... cool...but we know ibos....... wink...they will never support their own..... cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olufunso Amosun Distributes Food To 3,000 Women / The 8th Senate Launches Chatbot Service To Showcase Tenure Activities / Railway Debt Servicing Exceeds Revenue By 1,200% – Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.