Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,561 members, 7,812,820 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Photo: Is This The Best Way Of Securing Your Car From Theft? - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Photo: Is This The Best Way Of Securing Your Car From Theft? (37805 Views)

7 Steps To Buy Your Car From USA And Ship To Nigeria Without Leaving Your Bed. / Advantages And Disadvantages Of Buying Your Car From Cotonou / How Do I Protect My Engine Control Module From Theft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Is This The Best Way Of Securing Your Car From Theft? by JewelRegi(f): 12:12pm On Jun 16, 2015
This is funny cheesy grin
Re: Photo: Is This The Best Way Of Securing Your Car From Theft? by mosho2good: 12:13pm On Jun 16, 2015
The best way is to park the car inside your bedroom

1 Like

Re: Photo: Is This The Best Way Of Securing Your Car From Theft? by Sandydayz(f): 12:13pm On Jun 16, 2015
Na wa ooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photo: Is This The Best Way Of Securing Your Car From Theft? by PStacks(m): 12:13pm On Jun 16, 2015
This is poverty of the mind..
cheesy ordinary Pencil light camry is giving the owner sleepless night.
If the guy buy Ferrari Hin go dey suspect everybody be that oo!

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Is This The Best Way Of Securing Your Car From Theft? by bugzbunny: 12:14pm On Jun 16, 2015
That arrangement can't stop PDP frm stealing it
When they stole DSP position under d watchful eyes of all Nigerians
Impossible is nothing for these thieves
okwa ndi ohi
Re: Photo: Is This The Best Way Of Securing Your Car From Theft? by AnneMomoh: 12:14pm On Jun 16, 2015
AnodaAccountYOo:
hj

Hajiya?
Re: Photo: Is This The Best Way Of Securing Your Car From Theft? by JewelRegi(f): 12:14pm On Jun 16, 2015
Niaja we dey invent cheesy grin grin
Re: Photo: Is This The Best Way Of Securing Your Car From Theft? by ralph28(m): 12:14pm On Jun 16, 2015
Just to bail yourself if lost,so that no body will blame you for doing nothing.

Ama ndi ana eze.
Re: Photo: Is This The Best Way Of Securing Your Car From Theft? by Ayima: 12:15pm On Jun 16, 2015
That's nothing to confirm robbers.
Re: Photo: Is This The Best Way Of Securing Your Car From Theft? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 16, 2015
All this yoruba people and there foolishness..
Re: Photo: Is This The Best Way Of Securing Your Car From Theft? by Ayima: 12:17pm On Jun 16, 2015
I remember one thief in my town who stole a house, funny rt?
Re: Photo: Is This The Best Way Of Securing Your Car From Theft? by BornnAgainChild(f): 12:18pm On Jun 16, 2015
Vicben:
Car theft, like other criminal and corrupt activities are some of the major challenges confronting our country and many other countries of the world today. Many people have resulted into securing and protecting their lives and properties by themselves and not relying on the government and her agencies who were setup to do so.

This now brought me to the topic of the gist this morning. I was surprised at first site when i saw this car's wheel chained down like a mad dog when i got to work this morning. DO you think this is the best way to pack your car that you'd comeback and meet it there at the same spot?

cc: lalasticlala

Yes it is cos,i have a collegue that padlocks his Gear with a mighty padlock as long as my hands sef,i just feel anything to protect a car from been stolen is worth doing no matter how crazy it might seem to others,morso this picture to me looks more like the the car owner restricting his car to that particular parking space

1 Like

Re: Photo: Is This The Best Way Of Securing Your Car From Theft? by jerrybakermillz(m): 12:20pm On Jun 16, 2015
Mumu @ it peak
Re: Photo: Is This The Best Way Of Securing Your Car From Theft? by Emodeee: 12:20pm On Jun 16, 2015
nanaooh:
i made five grin
in Naija, nothing is save

Ma guy, wetin u dey save? Na money?

It's SAFE nt SAVE.
Re: Photo: Is This The Best Way Of Securing Your Car From Theft? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 16, 2015
tiamiyukunle69:
Lols. Where chain cutter dey? Boys go steal am if they want to. Na car security sure pass joor
lol..dem go stiil the chain alon with d iro rim
Re: Photo: Is This The Best Way Of Securing Your Car From Theft? by marked10(m): 12:25pm On Jun 16, 2015
na kolomental crazy be dis ooo, abi the owner tink say na bicycle?
Re: Photo: Is This The Best Way Of Securing Your Car From Theft? by AnodaAccountYOo: 12:29pm On Jun 16, 2015
AnneMomoh:

Hajiya?
No! Hand Job.. tongue
Re: Photo: Is This The Best Way Of Securing Your Car From Theft? by benergy(m): 12:31pm On Jun 16, 2015
That guy is just been overly dumb. I wonder what he would do if the car was a Mercedes-Benz C-class or a G-Wagon..... He would employ Isis to guard the car
Re: Photo: Is This The Best Way Of Securing Your Car From Theft? by aitazaz(m): 12:37pm On Jun 16, 2015
no, this is not best way to protect your car from thieves because it can be easily cut down by steal cutter. the best thing to protect your car from thief is to lock your steering by put lock beneath the steeling which is placed in the joint of steering so, there is no cutter which can be approach that lock which is beneath the steering here is the sample.... smiley smiley smiley

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: Is This The Best Way Of Securing Your Car From Theft? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 16, 2015
Ok

1 Like

Re: Photo: Is This The Best Way Of Securing Your Car From Theft? by Jaidooo(m): 12:47pm On Jun 16, 2015
nanaooh:
i made five grin
in Naija, nothing is save
Safe*

1 Like

Re: Photo: Is This The Best Way Of Securing Your Car From Theft? by Manufor(m): 12:47pm On Jun 16, 2015
I think that dude bought that car,.with d moni from d sale of his father's land in the village,.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photo: Is This The Best Way Of Securing Your Car From Theft? by sheymoni(m): 12:50pm On Jun 16, 2015
The guy probably parked where he's not meant to park & the security men chained the tyre

1 Like

Re: Photo: Is This The Best Way Of Securing Your Car From Theft? by aitazaz(m): 12:51pm On Jun 16, 2015
who?, dear its real search it in google if you did`t believe me sad sad

1 Like

Re: Photo: Is This The Best Way Of Securing Your Car From Theft? by nkemdi89(f): 12:54pm On Jun 16, 2015
One of my colleague always remove his car battery in the night, only for him to come out one morning the car was gone, amakohia boys located another battery and moved the car.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Is This The Best Way Of Securing Your Car From Theft? by AsanwaKC(f): 1:07pm On Jun 16, 2015
just pray make them no remainber you...
Re: Photo: Is This The Best Way Of Securing Your Car From Theft? by Goovo(m): 1:08pm On Jun 16, 2015
No need to cut chain, just remove the wheel cover
Re: Photo: Is This The Best Way Of Securing Your Car From Theft? by JimmyNeutron01(m): 1:11pm On Jun 16, 2015
"MAD DOG".... nawa o
Re: Photo: Is This The Best Way Of Securing Your Car From Theft? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 16, 2015
I believe the picture was snaped at Hotel, thats how the used to lock Cars for "WRONG PARKING"
I knw cos i hav experienced it at Hilton hotel Abj, hmm the penalty was 10,000 i was arguing with the chief security officer when he politely ask me to read the backside of their Gate pass for confirmation of 10k penalty.
After much grammar they reduced it to 5k which i paid to their cashier after filling oath form that i will never park wrongly again. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bentley Bentayga SUV: The World's First-ever Bulletproof / The Evolution Of Toyota Corolla From The Year 1966 To Present (photos) / The 2020 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid And Its Solar Roof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.