Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) - Crime (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) (138026 Views)

Victim Slashes Manhood Of A Rapist With Razor In Katsina / Couple Burn Manhood Of 17-year-old Boy For Raping Their Daughter (graphic Pic) / Youths Cut Off Manhood Of A Rapist In Niger State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by dazzysleek(f): 10:11pm On Jun 17, 2015
lexy2014:
So na 4 mouth dem de rape person? Abi na mouth rape or rape of d mouth?
either wayz
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Felitsa187(f): 10:22pm On Jun 17, 2015
misspicy:

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/06/16/lady-bites-off-rapists-penis/

Which kain rape? She probably was giving him a Mouth Action. He cudnt possibly try to rape her thru d mouth nau. Either she did it as an act if sheer wickedness or d dude prolly forced his dick in her mouth.
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by osadhordy(m): 11:11pm On Jun 17, 2015
I will be out of this romance section for a while,because we are in the month of ramadan(holy) and I need to be holy.........
All this topic won't make my fasting to reach Allah(swt)
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by eromspete(m): 5:29am On Jun 18, 2015
The bolded makes me safely assume you've not been a recipient of a BJ. cheesy

Teempakguy:
come back here . . .
What i meant by my grammar is that it requires less force to injure the ear . It is not made of tough material, and it is stretched over cartilage. Which is very easy to cut.
The boner on the other hand . . .
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by lexy2014: 5:34am On Jun 18, 2015
dazzysleek:
either wayz
that means if u have BJ a guy u have been raped? That's a new one
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by lexy2014: 5:42am On Jun 18, 2015
Felitsa187:

Which kain rape? She probably was giving him a Mouth Action. He cudnt possibly try to rape her thru d mouth nau. Either she did it as an act if sheer wickedness or d dude prolly forced his dick in her mouth.
U made some valid points but forcing his dick into her mouth, don't think its possible. They were lovers something went wrong
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by lampardizik(m): 8:20am On Jun 19, 2015
Teempakguy:
I don't believe this shit. The human jaw isn't that strong.

Keep telling urself that until you believe it
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Marcos88(m): 5:26am On Jul 05, 2015
robosky02:

its really awkward

it needs to be investigated.

what really happend?
was he trying to rxxxxx her mouth?
was there a previews disagreement?
is it a set up by the friend that went with him?

cc: dr. Kingtom and other docs in the house
I think it was an alleged rape. After all no one heard noises b4 d joystick incident ... Men d girl's a monster in human skin!!. I've heard instances whereby both parties went in on contract and the male gender is harmed by d other due to breach of contract and d opposite sex will quickly accuse her victim of alleged rape..
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by stellytwinkle(f): 6:56am On Jul 05, 2015
samkay12:
Well..

Girl's first response might be to say "Serves him right" but really what dumb rapist will stick his johnson in his victim's mouth.
That must be a pretty stupid idiotic Rapist

On the other hand there must have been a "rush of blood to her head" and she bit it off as an act of revenge for something he did to her in the past. Then she starts screaming Rape Rape for some sympathy.

If he was a Rapist then.. No comment from me..
If he wasn't.. then.. It's just.. sigh!!

I think I'll stay away from BJs entirely.. Better safe than prick-less
mtcheww.... Birds of the same feather.
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by ishiamu(m): 7:45pm On Aug 02, 2015
nwadiuko1:
As she don chop ur d.ick na godwin

Chai just negodi ishiamu

You called me, how may I help you?
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by nwadiuko1(m): 8:18pm On Aug 02, 2015
ishiamu:

You called me, how may I help you?
sorry bros no be ur own ishiamu
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by ishiamu(m): 8:21pm On Aug 02, 2015
nwadiuko1:
sorry bros no be ur own ishiamu

Ok
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by bwatt: 7:11pm On Aug 04, 2015
if doc fit fix d cap how dat guy go fill latr, make dem cut d girl brest also
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by osadhordy(m): 10:37pm On Aug 04, 2015
Am not sure the guy can still have sex again in his life
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by ayindejimmy(m): 1:28pm On Aug 05, 2015
misspicy:

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/06/16/lady-bites-off-rapists-penis/
They should have frozen the severed end of the penis while taking it to the hospital . If they had done that it can last for 24 hours
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 14, 2015
Doesn't add up to me, rape how? Was he swinging the koko in her face? Lol
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by daddychelsea(m): 10:37am On Sep 21, 2015
That is good 4 d guy and also a lesson 2 other guys out there
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by bummyla(m): 9:54pm On Oct 23, 2015
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Ugole2013(m): 6:48pm On Mar 10, 2016
Say no to RAPE.
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by toprealman: 1:39pm On Mar 09, 2017
When I hear I love you......from a potential oloshi, I just smile! Love and hate,separated by an imaginary line.
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 10, 2017
Teempakguy:
I don't believe this shit. The human jaw isn't that strong.
If you see the way my sister used to turn big bone to pieces you'll blv this poo
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 10, 2017
This is one of the reasons I like fucking my girls when they are drunk and passed out.
Dude beware for that's rape, it wasn't without her consent, she did not agree, if drunk, she's under the infleunce of alchol. Be careful, you should not go and meet were girls that will charge you. Like play like play, u go help me greet brother kazeem at kirikiri for 10years
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by PaARAaH(f): 12:29am On Apr 11, 2017
Teempakguy:
I don't believe this shit.
The human jaw isn't that strong.
If the teeth can be used in eatin bonEs by some people how much more a boneless part of the body .. The penis has no bone in it hence the ability to be bitten through what has the jaw gats do with this sef ?
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 13, 2017
PaARAaH:

If the teeth can be used in eatin bonEs by some people how much more a boneless part of the body .. The penis has no bone in it hence the ability to be bitten through what has the jaw gats do with this sef ?
so you're saying you can bite someone's skin off just because there's no bone there? tough tissue is hard to bite off because it's elastic and would just bend around the teeth. besides, humans can only break cooked chicken and turkey bones. try breaking a raw cow femur and you'll see my point.

meanwhile, what was the victim looking at while his joystick was being severed?
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Olisaikwueme(m): 12:03am On Mar 11, 2019
smileygood
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by HouseRavenclaw: 10:33am On Sep 08, 2022
osadhordy:
Guys beware oooooooooooooooo
Some girls are evil and vampore..............
Don't do bj(Mouth Gig)again ooooooooooooooo

Are you a rapist? Why are you afraid?

1 Like

Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by highbee02: 5:39pm On Sep 08, 2022
Ah! I'm speechless
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Malcolm96(m): 8:49pm On Sep 08, 2022
100 by 100 plot of land and situated at obagie- Nokenkporo community Km 12 benin/abraka Road ikpoba okha LGA via benin city …..
Hot deals ��Asap!!
Close to three Chinese production companies
☎️☎️ 08155440520
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by pedroiyke: 9:24pm On Sep 08, 2022
And the man shave because he wan knack
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by pointblank247(m): 3:44pm On Sep 09, 2022
I don't believe this shit.
The human jaw isn't that strong.
human teeth can actually bite off an erect penis. The turgidity makes it easy for the teeth.
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Das1mama: 4:09pm On Sep 09, 2022
serves him right!! Bloody Rapist.
Go and rape no more son!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Dubai Porta Potty: Another Lady Shares Her Very Nasty Encounter / Unclad Lady's Corpse Dumped On The Road In Anambra, Pigeon & Coins Found On Her / Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Still Sleeping Six Days After Arrest – Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.