Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,026 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

How To Make Money Online (Exclusive Training) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money Online (Exclusive Training) (431 Views)

I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke / How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task / How I Finally Made My First Money Online From Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Online (Exclusive Training) by Fertilenigeria: 2:20pm On Jun 16, 2015
There are top secretes you will never found by just reading blog posts when it comes to making money online.

Personally, since April 2014, I have making nothing less than 400k Naira per month legitimately from the internet. Hey don't shout!

I didn't believe it until I made it. I usually make money in 3 ways. These is how it happened...

(1) I have 2 popular blogs in educational niche (no url here to avoid hacking) where I sell product information product to at least 8 people per day at N1,000 per product (work days). Sales of information products amounts to about 240k every month. (No evidence because the money are paid directly to my bank account).

(2) I also put Google Adsense on the blog and the Adsense makes at least $40 per day, making about $1200 per month. That's about 230k plus. (Evidence in the picture below)

(3) Interested advertisers also advertise their product on my blog giving at least 30k per month. (No evidence because the money are paid directly to my account).

(4) I put Konga banner that gives me at least N5k every month from affiliate commissions

Disclaimer: Pls note that all these did not come overnight but with all amount of hard work and perseverance.

There are secretes that no one will tell you in blog post when it comes to making money online. That's why I started an exclusive email training.

I am going to coach few Nigerians who have the needed credentials to make money online for FREE.

How to Register. Simply click here to register http://infoguidenigeria.com/tribe/

Over 6,000 people have enrolled already.

Re: How To Make Money Online (Exclusive Training) by Fertilenigeria: 2:21pm On Jun 16, 2015
How to Register. Simply click here to register http://infoguidenigeria.com/tribe/

(1) (Reply)

US To Put Woman On New $10 Note / Avoid Embarassment From Smelly Shoes And Get An Electric Shoe Dryer / Cashewnuts Suppliers Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.