Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

Which Of These Gasoline Generators Is Better For Domestic Purposes - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Which Of These Gasoline Generators Is Better For Domestic Purposes (52729 Views)

Fg Wilson Perkins Generators 9.5kva-2500kva / Minimum Depth For Domestic Borehole In Abeokuta / Our Daily Borehole Activities Report( with PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Gasoline Generators Is Better For Domestic Purposes by generator404(f): 9:48am On Jul 10, 2018
I don’t have any experience with larger diesel generators but I have used the honda inverter type on our houseboat vacations for several years and I’m impressed with them. They start first or second pull every time and are very efficient and quiet.
Re: Which Of These Gasoline Generators Is Better For Domestic Purposes by Vik2o: 4:18pm On Oct 06, 2018
Pls does anyone have any information on the durability of Lutian generators especially LT3990...? Thank you Fam.
Re: Which Of These Gasoline Generators Is Better For Domestic Purposes by panacheinc7: 12:42pm On Dec 30, 2018
Pls I need recommendations for a durable domestic low noise gen that can carry a 2hp A.C. and 2 1.5hp AC.
Re: Which Of These Gasoline Generators Is Better For Domestic Purposes by zsplash: 2:17pm On Mar 24, 2021
FKseun:
Be extremely careful when buy a petrol generator in Nigeria because the imitations are far in excess of the originals. Many of the dealers sell unbranded generators. They only apply stickers to give them names according to their intentions. The quality of a generator is in its ALTERNATOR. Ensure that the one you buy has the manufacturer's name clearly engraved on the alternator. Good luck!

This is why SUMEC FIRMAN generators has made it extremely easy to identify their original generators from the fake at the market. Their official website is up and running with listed authorized shops at various locations. Just check out http://ng.sumecfirman.com/ you will get all the necessary information you need for a particular model you are going for. Also their after sale service is top notch so you have got nothing to worry about concerning your generator.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Gasoline Generators Is Better For Domestic Purposes by irene670(f): 10:39am On Apr 22, 2021
Pls help a sister
Plss between sumec firman 1800 pro max, Firman eco1990, Firman Rugged 1910 and New Kemage 2200 generator. Which one should i go for in terms of
1. Noise. I need one that doesn't bmake much noise
2. Low fuel consumption
3. 100% copper coil and durable engine.
4. The one the parts is easily avaliable in the market.

All has same fuel tank capacity.

Pls everyone with experience should answer me.
Help a sister before i make mistake

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dubai Is Building A Rotating Skyscraper. Here's Everything You Should Know. PICS / Hannah Otite Weeps As Tenant Converts Flats To Hotel (photo) / Construction Of Two Unit Semi Detached Two Bedroom Flat, Ogidi, Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.