Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,208 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Amaechi Left Over N7billion For Wike's Government - Aide - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Left Over N7billion For Wike's Government - Aide (27039 Views)

Photo Of Diezani's Posh Mansions In Dubai Worth Over N7billion / Amaechi Knelt To Beg For Wike - Uchendu / Why Obasanjo, Atiku, Amaechi Left PDP – Metuh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Left Over N7billion For Wike's Government - Aide by flofields(f): 7:58pm On Jun 16, 2015
No wonder this wike governor never seemed genuine but out to steal from Rivers' people.

No sooner had he assumed office than he asked for N9 billion loan as he falsely claimed that the state treasury was empty.

I hope EFCC is watching this man and must rope him in before he does terrible stealing in office.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Left Over N7billion For Wike's Government - Aide by katoto: 8:03pm On Jun 16, 2015
7 billion only n he is happy mentioning it.This guy looted rivers treasury dry.Wicked man.
Re: Amaechi Left Over N7billion For Wike's Government - Aide by ihatesycophant(m): 8:03pm On Jun 16, 2015
PastorJohnny:
Presented on Facebook without verifiable soft copies of bank statements? Fraud!!! Why not publish the bank statements on any of the newspapers? If you must put up a defense, do so tenably.
You're totally wrong. How would an individual published an account of a state government. Having access to another's account is called a third party access and is against the rule of banking and is treasonable. It's only a competent court that can request for it as an exhibit under express notice of the state government. The man is no more signatory to the account and cannot publish it. Pls weigh thing under the lens of the law rather than spew careless words.
Re: Amaechi Left Over N7billion For Wike's Government - Aide by networkrecharg: 8:04pm On Jun 16, 2015
[size=20pt]If you were not a mad man i would have told you the real name of you Father.
Because you dont like Good thinks. See what curruption has done to you.
[/size]
Macelliot the Certified Frog Head.

[size=20pt]networkrecharg the Powerful Peace Maker[/size]

Macelliot:

Poor infrastructure?
You sounds like a certified Mumu.
Re: Amaechi Left Over N7billion For Wike's Government - Aide by nellyelitz(m): 8:05pm On Jun 16, 2015
OK
Re: Amaechi Left Over N7billion For Wike's Government - Aide by BCharlie: 8:06pm On Jun 16, 2015
shachris:

http://leadership.ng/news/440835/amaechi-left-over-n7bn-in-rivers-coffers-aide

In addition to that N105billion was given to Wike by Jonathan on 29th May for the Federal Govt Roads that were constructed/renovated/expanded by Amaechi.

Wike therefore has no say and I am surprised that rather than embarking on people oriented projects that are yet to be completed, he is busy talking about looting of properties in Govt House.
Re: Amaechi Left Over N7billion For Wike's Government - Aide by nellyelitz(m): 8:06pm On Jun 16, 2015
Here we go...

1 Share

Re: Amaechi Left Over N7billion For Wike's Government - Aide by BCharlie: 8:09pm On Jun 16, 2015
Wildrage:
A proper hand over and seamless transition would have left no one in doubt as to the true states of Rivers economy when Amaechi was departing. Quoting a "reliable source" and announcing some fictitious, unverifiable amounts in certain account is stupid and not tenable

Are you educated at all? Before you open your gutter and call anything fictitious, have you verified the truth?
Re: Amaechi Left Over N7billion For Wike's Government - Aide by Macelliot(m): 8:12pm On Jun 16, 2015
networkrecharg:
[size=20pt]If you were not a mad man i would have told you the real name of you Father.
Because you dont like Good thinks. See what curruption has done to you.
[/size]
Macelliot the Certified Frog Head.

[size=20pt]networkrecharg the Powerful Peace Maker[/size]

You sound like a thug..

Anambra govt. just increased her workers salaries by 15%...
Other regions are un-able to pay, let to say "increase."
Re: Amaechi Left Over N7billion For Wike's Government - Aide by BCharlie: 8:13pm On Jun 16, 2015
ihatesycophant:

You're totally wrong. How would an individual published an account of a state government. Having access to another's account is called a third party access and is against the rule of banking and is treasonable. It's only a competent court that can request for it as an exhibit under express notice of the state government. The man is no more signatory to the account and cannot publish it. Pls weigh thing under the lens of the law rather than spew careless words.

abeg train him on the rudiments of accounts verifications.
Re: Amaechi Left Over N7billion For Wike's Government - Aide by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 16, 2015
ihatesycophant:

Defense attorney, I would rather you told your client to take the humble cover of silence if he has nothing verifiable to present other than watery words. Did he not envision this? Why didn't he do so on the 28th of May? Or were you in oblivion when Wike cried out several times before taking over that Ameachi had run the state aground? Were you slumbering when Wike also warned banks in the same period not to lend the then outgoing government any kobo because he would not repay it? Dude, don't exasperate me.
Re: Amaechi Left Over N7billion For Wike's Government - Aide by networkrecharg: 8:16pm On Jun 16, 2015
Macelliot:

Nah Tru say i sound like a thug....

Anambra govt. just increased her workers salaries by 15%...
Other regions are un-able to pay, let to say "increase.

"
Re: Amaechi Left Over N7billion For Wike's Government - Aide by Eluwilussit(m): 8:20pm On Jun 16, 2015
Bunch of idiiots! Is it now on Facebook that our government officials give account of their stewardship? What happened to showing us bank statements or any other legit proof?

Anybody can claim anything, anywhere without proof. Unfortunately, we have more idiiots here on NL, who swallow every poo, hook, line and sinker.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Left Over N7billion For Wike's Government - Aide by betty202020(m): 8:28pm On Jun 16, 2015
glory2glory:

Amaechi had started paying April, anumber of workers were paid April salaries before Amaechi left.The payments have been staggered for sometime with certain banks receiving first before others.Rivers state wage bill is about 9billion.Why the remaining banks are yet to pay is what I don't understand. With the way he's been paying, am sure Amaechi would have finished paying April salaries by now if he was still around. The payments are being delayed but he was paying all the same. The only month being owed all workers is May.
thanks for the info. but he could have paid all b4 leaving office so that it will be easy to access the performance and the financial status of the state. now the incumbent govnr will capitalise on the excuse that the state govnt is owing workers to syphon the state treasury.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Left Over N7billion For Wike's Government - Aide by anibestlala(m): 8:29pm On Jun 16, 2015
shachris:

http://leadership.ng/news/440835/amaechi-left-over-n7bn-in-rivers-coffers-aide
Oga aide ,I am torn between believing your billions left and your boss amaechi boasting that he would empty the account and see how wike would pay salaries and build schools.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Left Over N7billion For Wike's Government - Aide by mbulela: 8:30pm On Jun 16, 2015
atlwireles:

Why did Amaechi not pay the salaries before he left on May 29, with his invisible billions?
Amaechi is no longer the governor and he left before the end of the month. Please stop making excuses for Wike.
Re: Amaechi Left Over N7billion For Wike's Government - Aide by Emily99(f): 8:31pm On Jun 16, 2015
Same Amechi came out publicly to say that there's nothing left for Wike, this is fact.

The court is not concerned with the truth but with facts.

He's simply denying it all, cos the tune of the music just changed.

He's a careless talker!
Re: Amaechi Left Over N7billion For Wike's Government - Aide by Chigold101(m): 8:34pm On Jun 16, 2015
idealsico:
Sure? Only in Nigeria can verifiable facts become subject of controversy.
you are right oh...

But this guy should have put shame into Wike's face by publishing the account numbers for people to see and confirm his claims...
Re: Amaechi Left Over N7billion For Wike's Government - Aide by DONRICHI: 8:36pm On Jun 16, 2015
Big lie, a governor that owed worker, made away with government vehicles, ACs, Doors and other valuables in the government house cannot tell me he left any money and expect me to believe him. He should try again latter.
Re: Amaechi Left Over N7billion For Wike's Government - Aide by azimibraun: 8:36pm On Jun 16, 2015
Should something like this result to argument? Even when he was so specific on the banks and the amounts in them. ( accounts) I expect Wike's response or the Bnks to deny not hving those monies.
Re: Amaechi Left Over N7billion For Wike's Government - Aide by atlwireles: 8:40pm On Jun 16, 2015
mbulela:

Amaechi is no longer the governor and he left before the end of the month. Please stop making excuses for Wike.

If he had N7B, why did he not pay the outstanding salaries, that's the question? Wike has completed one salary period yet.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Left Over N7billion For Wike's Government - Aide by DONRICHI: 9:03pm On Jun 16, 2015
Stop covering up for Amaechi, the truth is he left such amount of money.
Re: Amaechi Left Over N7billion For Wike's Government - Aide by Maxymilliano(m): 9:05pm On Jun 16, 2015
onatisi:
I don't think facebook is or should be the official medium of a state governor to pass information across to the people. Outgoing govs should be able to give proper account of the state financial standing at a press conference just like sule lamido and fashola did before handing over .

It shows the unseriousness of the Amaechi led government, presenting handover reports on facebook ..

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Left Over N7billion For Wike's Government - Aide by M4gunners: 9:13pm On Jun 16, 2015
Wildrage:
A proper hand over and seamless transition would have left no one in doubt as to the true states of Rivers economy when Amaechi was departing. Quoting a "reliable source" and announcing some fictitious, unverifiable amounts in certain account is stupid and not tenable
God bless you bro . This comment kill it.
Re: Amaechi Left Over N7billion For Wike's Government - Aide by leeblinkz: 9:14pm On Jun 16, 2015
Pls some people should stop saying things they no nothing about. Chibuike Amaechii left as a governor without paying 3months salary march April and may
Re: Amaechi Left Over N7billion For Wike's Government - Aide by kipesco(m): 9:21pm On Jun 16, 2015
shachris:

which workers? the workers that were protesting were pdp paid agents. Most rivers state workers were paid.

My friend if you don't live in Rivers State you should stop commenting about Rivers issues.
Amaechi owes wworkers 3 months
Pensioners 5mths
Timariv 7mths
Refuse disposers 4mths
So why didn't he use this 7billion to pay his debt.
The newly employed teachers are owed arias of 9mths.
Amaechi told the world he has paid workers for April while he paid selected banks for match only.
I can't tell if such money exist in those banks but if at all they exist why did he not pay workers or hand over properly.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Left Over N7billion For Wike's Government - Aide by kazmanbanjoko(m): 9:22pm On Jun 16, 2015
When ever I get a headache I take two tablet of aspirin and keep away from children just like the bottle says.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Left Over N7billion For Wike's Government - Aide by Sulaimon01(m): 9:28pm On Jun 16, 2015
Macelliot:
What a SHAME!

Only N7 billion, With the billions upon billions it receives on allocations.
Even former Anambra state governor left N75 billion in the state treasure...
Which state? What country? Nigeria
Re: Amaechi Left Over N7billion For Wike's Government - Aide by Wildrage: 9:30pm On Jun 16, 2015
M4gunners:
God bless you bro . This comment kill it.

Bless you too Bros

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Left Over N7billion For Wike's Government - Aide by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 16, 2015
i support APC buti don't think this story is true, I served in Rivers State, NYSC state allawee has not been paid from 2012 B batch till now. I don't know about the workers salary but this story i don't believe.
Re: Amaechi Left Over N7billion For Wike's Government - Aide by cocokiller1(f): 10:12pm On Jun 16, 2015
shachris:

which workers? the workers that were protesting were pdp paid agents. Most rivers state workers were paid.
u b big fat liar

fact is amaechi is owing...asif u knw the road to rivers state.
Re: Amaechi Left Over N7billion For Wike's Government - Aide by ocelot2006(m): 10:17pm On Jun 16, 2015
shachris:

Bros, abeg ENOUGH OF THE LIES!! My mother - in - law's tenant is not only a civil servant but also Amaechi ' s kinsman, YET till date that poor man, along with every other civil servant are yet to be paid. When Dakuku lost the gubernatorial elections, celebrations broke out at the State secretariat beside the State Govt House. So please STOP LYING!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed Plagiarized ‘Change Begins With Me’ From Proposal Submitted To Him / I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe / 9 Important Things Saraki Revealed As He Considers Running Against Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.