Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Oby Ezekwesili Reads Nairalanders' 'Abusive' Comments & Laughs Over It(Snapshot) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili Reads Nairalanders' 'Abusive' Comments & Laughs Over It(Snapshot) (7256 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Questions #bbnaija Voters - 11million Votes? / Rivers Rerun: Dakuku Laughs Over Wike’s Panel Of Inquiry / What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reads Nairalanders' 'Abusive' Comments & Laughs Over It(Snapshot) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 16, 2015
And so what Who is he?

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reads Nairalanders' 'Abusive' Comments & Laughs Over It(Snapshot) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 16, 2015
agarawu23:
she emailed me privately that my comments has been making her day and I deserved to be the next Mr Nl grin grin grin

Nairaland!!! house of fun!!!

Are you bored or you feel like committing suicide ? come Nl and you will change your mind with a smile smiley smiley smiley

yes o!!! Agarawu23 for Mr NL 2015!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reads Nairalanders' 'Abusive' Comments & Laughs Over It(Snapshot) by LouisVanGaal(m): 6:02pm On Jun 16, 2015
Cc: Mogidi, Barcanista, Israeliairforce, anonimi, oremussanctus, tit, joseph1832,ezenwanmmadu and ALL TANoids,firefire,sunnybobo3...una mediocrity here de make waves seriously! Kontinu...
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reads Nairalanders' 'Abusive' Comments & Laughs Over It(Snapshot) by Realtol(m): 6:03pm On Jun 16, 2015
This is a forum which anybody in any part of the world can access so becareful about your comments and interaction with others.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reads Nairalanders' 'Abusive' Comments & Laughs Over It(Snapshot) by kokoA(m): 6:03pm On Jun 16, 2015
chukwudi44:
@OBYEZEKS THE USELESS AND HYPOCRITICAL slowpoke WHO BLOCKED ME ON TWITTER FOR DARING TO TELL HER THE TRUTH tongue tongue
You should even be blocked from the internet sef because you don't have sense at all.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reads Nairalanders' 'Abusive' Comments & Laughs Over It(Snapshot) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 16, 2015
Thiefnalowo
chiefinalowo:

Chukwudi44 is a known failure.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reads Nairalanders' 'Abusive' Comments & Laughs Over It(Snapshot) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 16, 2015
If she is reading this right now, I would like to tell her . . . . .

2+2=4.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reads Nairalanders' 'Abusive' Comments & Laughs Over It(Snapshot) by agarawu23(m): 6:09pm On Jun 16, 2015
shockwave91:

yes o!!! Agarawu 23 for Mr NL 2015!!!
yes o oga smiley

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reads Nairalanders' 'Abusive' Comments & Laughs Over It(Snapshot) by loomer: 6:19pm On Jun 16, 2015
Make she park well jare, all the past government officials from obj tenure till goodluck own na thieves them be.

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reads Nairalanders' 'Abusive' Comments & Laughs Over It(Snapshot) by tomakint: 6:21pm On Jun 16, 2015
raumdeuter:

Tell me which kind of person goes on a personal twitter page to attack a woman until he was blocked for being a nuisance. Probably
Lol you still dey here. How are you enjoying the new APC regime. We are coming for Ondo STate next year. Care to make another prediction like you did 3 months ago?
See who is talking like someone who is clean from talking ill against women here and even cussing out at entire tribe 'advising'. undecided I am not God!

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reads Nairalanders' 'Abusive' Comments & Laughs Over It(Snapshot) by eightsin(m): 6:22pm On Jun 16, 2015
Obj woman friend with lips that can suck two huge pri.ck at a time

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reads Nairalanders' 'Abusive' Comments & Laughs Over It(Snapshot) by joseph1832(m): 6:24pm On Jun 16, 2015
LouisVanGaal:
Cc: Mogidi, Barcanista, Israeliairforce, anonimi, oremussanctus, tit, joseph1832,ezenwanmmadu and ALL TANoids,firefire,sunnybobo3...una mediocrity here de make waves seriously! Kontinu...
What in the world! Mediocrity? Puhlease! And if you don't want me to unleash further abusive words on you please don't mention me again.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reads Nairalanders' 'Abusive' Comments & Laughs Over It(Snapshot) by Jesusloveyou: 6:26pm On Jun 16, 2015
chukwudi44:
@OBYEZEKS THE USELESS AND HYPOCRITICAL slowpoke WHO BLOCKED ME ON TWITTER FOR DARING TO TELL HER THE TRUTH tongue tongue
pple like u,are d problem of nigeria, doing d same thing u were told not to do.SHM

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reads Nairalanders' 'Abusive' Comments & Laughs Over It(Snapshot) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 16, 2015
Lala dey wait for oga approval before this thing enter front page?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reads Nairalanders' 'Abusive' Comments & Laughs Over It(Snapshot) by Jesusloveyou: 6:40pm On Jun 16, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
What is this kankantorus woman talking about
she is talking about ur foolishness.

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reads Nairalanders' 'Abusive' Comments & Laughs Over It(Snapshot) by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 6:47pm On Jun 16, 2015
LouisVanGaal:

You are too committed to Nairaland that it's beginning to affect your "total well-being" and I will advise you to take a break, make a commitment to operate as guest for a month.

Learn to avoid entangling yourself to opinions that have no bearing on your existence.

Grow up and stop taking Nairaland personal.

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reads Nairalanders' 'Abusive' Comments & Laughs Over It(Snapshot) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:52pm On Jun 16, 2015
chukwudi44:
Isi okpukpu, what do you know?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reads Nairalanders' 'Abusive' Comments & Laughs Over It(Snapshot) by agabaI23(m): 6:52pm On Jun 16, 2015
@Obyezeks

Is OBJ corrupt?

What happens to bring back our girls campaign?

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reads Nairalanders' 'Abusive' Comments & Laughs Over It(Snapshot) by Firefire(m): 6:57pm On Jun 16, 2015
Oby, was OBJ corrupt? Yes or No ? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reads Nairalanders' 'Abusive' Comments & Laughs Over It(Snapshot) by yhemsy62(m): 7:08pm On Jun 16, 2015
Nairaland! The home of fun
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reads Nairalanders' 'Abusive' Comments & Laughs Over It(Snapshot) by lalasticlala(m): 7:11pm On Jun 16, 2015
Obiagelli:
Lala dey wait for oga approval before this thing enter front page?

hahaha abiii? grin
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reads Nairalanders' 'Abusive' Comments & Laughs Over It(Snapshot) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 16, 2015
chukwudi44:

Who gave mental home inmate like you internet access? Nurse bukky one more dose of lagatine for this dustbin scavenging mad man.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reads Nairalanders' 'Abusive' Comments & Laughs Over It(Snapshot) by Belmot(m): 7:25pm On Jun 16, 2015
Nairaland is becoming useless with all the tribal bashing you see everyday.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reads Nairalanders' 'Abusive' Comments & Laughs Over It(Snapshot) by PhockPhockMan: 7:31pm On Jun 16, 2015
Realtol:
This is a forum which anybody in any part of the world can access so becareful about your comments and interaction with others.
Shaarrrrraaaaap if you don't have anything up your head. Buhari insult will be the greatest in history.

We're just warming up.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reads Nairalanders' 'Abusive' Comments & Laughs Over It(Snapshot) by Ishilove: 7:35pm On Jun 16, 2015
ibrokola:
Ewww. See the negative publicity Nairaland kids are bringing on us. Take note mod!
Please report the rule breaking posts by using the report button. That's the fastest way for the mods to attend to them
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reads Nairalanders' 'Abusive' Comments & Laughs Over It(Snapshot) by angelsing(m): 7:39pm On Jun 16, 2015
chukwudi44:
what truth will that be chief?...That chibok is a scam?, that she is being paid by the opposition?..oya tell us the truth u told her at list let us all see it and understand what is the truth
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reads Nairalanders' 'Abusive' Comments & Laughs Over It(Snapshot) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 16, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Shaarrrrraaaaap if you don't have anything up your head. Buhari insult will be the greatest in history.

We're just warming up.

bwahhhhhaaaaa anything that help you cure your complex issues. how is the opinion of a tadpoles with milk shake for brains gonna hinder the president and his team.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reads Nairalanders' 'Abusive' Comments & Laughs Over It(Snapshot) by Realtol(m): 7:54pm On Jun 16, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

We're just warming up.
Eeyah! If you are truly the one on ur DP, you betray the law of age which says as a person grows older he/she becomes wiser. With this your attack on me, I can only imagine you get a better life.
Don't bother to reply me coz this would be the last time I w talk to you.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reads Nairalanders' 'Abusive' Comments & Laughs Over It(Snapshot) by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:57pm On Jun 16, 2015
Madam empirical evidence I de greet
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reads Nairalanders' 'Abusive' Comments & Laughs Over It(Snapshot) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 16, 2015
chukwudi44:
why wouldn"t she block u?. When u are already a failure hence found solace in abusing and insulting successful people.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reads Nairalanders' 'Abusive' Comments & Laughs Over It(Snapshot) by Mhosmhan(m): 8:35pm On Jun 16, 2015
Lol @slaughterhouse...nairaland,the most interesting site on earth....if u mess up,,nlanders go treat ur Bleep up wella....@oby,no vex abeg ,dats how we role here on NL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

All 18 Lga's Has Been Announced. PDP=307,956. APC=223,619. / Kalabari Is NOT Ijaw - Kalabari Groups Warn / APC Caretaker Committee: End Of The Road For Buni?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.