Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Oby Ezekwesili Reads Nairalanders' 'Abusive' Comments & Laughs Over It(Snapshot) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili Reads Nairalanders' 'Abusive' Comments & Laughs Over It(Snapshot) (7254 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Questions #bbnaija Voters - 11million Votes? / Rivers Rerun: Dakuku Laughs Over Wike’s Panel Of Inquiry / What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reads Nairalanders' 'Abusive' Comments & Laughs Over It(Snapshot) by attacker231: 7:50pm On Jun 17, 2015
Jollyjoy:
i can see u are nut, infact u are crazy. Don"t ever in ur life, i mean NEVER!! quote or mention me again. DO YOU UNDERSTAND? Impostor!

The accursed transgender is a male posing as a female. The shameless thing display her foolishness all over nairaland since he is jobless and still living with his aged parents. May God deliver ecoterror from bondage.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reads Nairalanders' 'Abusive' Comments & Laughs Over It(Snapshot) by attacker231: 7:51pm On Jun 17, 2015
Ishilove:

Yes I am

How far? Lolz. Make you dey cool down ban my guys ooo.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reads Nairalanders' 'Abusive' Comments & Laughs Over It(Snapshot) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 17, 2015
attacker231:

The accursed transgender is a male posing as a female. The shameless thing display her foolishness all over nairaland since he is jobless and still living with his aged parents. May God deliver ecoterror from bondage.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reads Nairalanders' 'Abusive' Comments & Laughs Over It(Snapshot) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 17, 2015
attacker231:

gosh! Please say what u knw and have proof of. All the same am nt suprised!
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reads Nairalanders' 'Abusive' Comments & Laughs Over It(Snapshot) by piicity(m): 8:54pm On Jun 17, 2015
Ishilove:

Yes I am
ishilove how are you,i have been looking for a chance to have a word with you and i think is today. CAN I SEND YOU A PM
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reads Nairalanders' 'Abusive' Comments & Laughs Over It(Snapshot) by piicity(m): 8:55pm On Jun 17, 2015
Ishilove:

Yes I am
ishilove how are you,i have been looking for a chance to have a word with you and i think is today. CAN I SEND YOU A PM
Ishilove:

Sorry about that. The system has changed so you can use the report button. You can also cc the supermods.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reads Nairalanders' 'Abusive' Comments & Laughs Over It(Snapshot) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 17, 2015
Jollyjoy:
i can see u are nut, infact u are crazy. Don"t ever in ur life, i mean NEVER!! quote or mention me again. DO YOU UNDERSTAND? Impostor!
enjoy your algae infested compound and stop acting fly online
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reads Nairalanders' 'Abusive' Comments & Laughs Over It(Snapshot) by Moheat(m): 10:16pm On Jun 17, 2015
raumdeuter:

This is one of those posts she would be reading and laughing because Oby knew the poster was her mate in secondary school of the same age but repeated each class multiple times and he is now a failure in life who lives permanently at the Paraga store at the saw mill in Ijora Badia while Oby Ezekwesili is a succeful woman, mother and professional
Just the same GEJ would read and laugh knowing fully well that most people were just victims of bad governance.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reads Nairalanders' 'Abusive' Comments & Laughs Over It(Snapshot) by Moheat(m): 10:18pm On Jun 17, 2015
raumdeuter:

This is one of those posts she would be reading and laughing because Oby knew the poster was her mate in secondary school of the same age but repeated each class multiple times and he is now a failure in life who lives permanently at the Paraga store at the saw mill in Ijora Badia while Oby Ezekwesili is a succeful woman, mother and professional
I beg to differ. What will say about the likes of GEJ and NOI?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reads Nairalanders' 'Abusive' Comments & Laughs Over It(Snapshot) by Moheat(m): 10:19pm On Jun 17, 2015
raumdeuter:

I beg to differ. What will say about the likes of GEJ and NOI? yet people still bash them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yoruba Nation...whats Your Problem With Igbos / Ex-adamawa Deputy Governor, Tahir Dumps PDP For APC / Nigeria Politicians Needs The Oracle Back To Put The People First- (Great Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.