Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Are They Scammers?? See How Nigerians reacts To This Fb Page.. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Are They Scammers?? See How Nigerians reacts To This Fb Page.. (1107 Views)

Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal / Woman Shares Semi Nude Photo, Nigerians Reacts / Screenshot On How Nigerians Reacted To M I, On Twitter For Calling FFK A Joke! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are They Scammers?? See How Nigerians reacts To This Fb Page.. by Daniel058(m): 6:45pm On Jun 16, 2015
Choi laugh wan kill me oo.. Some fb users on seeing this was like "" Ah all my Yankee friends must send me money!!.. Naija, I hail all of una OOOOO..

Re: Are They Scammers?? See How Nigerians reacts To This Fb Page.. by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 16, 2015
undecided
Re: Are They Scammers?? See How Nigerians reacts To This Fb Page.. by Daniel058(m): 7:05pm On Jun 16, 2015
Na wah oo

Re: Are They Scammers?? See How Nigerians reacts To This Fb Page.. by Pebcak: 7:06pm On Jun 16, 2015
SCAM
Re: Are They Scammers?? See How Nigerians reacts To This Fb Page.. by Daniel058(m): 7:11pm On Jun 16, 2015
Pebcak:
SCAM
e b like oo grin
Re: Are They Scammers?? See How Nigerians reacts To This Fb Page.. by excelsiorfarm(m): 8:28pm On Jun 16, 2015
Daniel058:
excelsiorfarm b like oo grin
God gave men brain to use for reasoning, and more especially for sound judgment,not foolishness.
Re: Are They Scammers?? See How Nigerians reacts To This Fb Page.. by StevinMorgan(m): 8:32pm On Jun 16, 2015
angry

Re: Are They Scammers?? See How Nigerians reacts To This Fb Page.. by excelsiorfarm(m): 8:40pm On Jun 16, 2015
When u want to rubbish people, u mention where they err,how they err, who they took advantage of etc. If i didnt come on nairaland today,i possibly wont see being mentioned for no just reasoning,state your case if u have any,lets hear u,if u have issue/issues.@ Daniel058. Sound reasoning with just judgment is a virtue.
Re: Are They Scammers?? See How Nigerians reacts To This Fb Page.. by excelsiorfarm(m): 9:16pm On Jun 16, 2015
op post where i had ever assisted on or off line if u thought thru b4 u wrote, i wont be amaze if indeed that status belong to u,just another ploy to deceive gullible Nigerians to build confidence in u. I FORGIVE U,BUT MAKE YOUR ENQUIRY , LETS HEAR IT
Re: Are They Scammers?? See How Nigerians reacts To This Fb Page.. by Daniel058(m): 10:17pm On Jun 16, 2015
excelsiorfarm:
God gave men brain to use for reasoning, and more especially for sound judgment,not foolishness.
omg sorry please,.my phone automatically predicted your nairaland username coz I quoted you somewhere on hidden truth about catfish farming .. . U know what android phone can do.. Looking at the whole thread, both man and God see it crystal clear that I didn't mention u intentionally. . Sir pls forgive.. if you check your quotes you ll see where I quoted you previously asking if fingerling is available in your farm..
Re: Are They Scammers?? See How Nigerians reacts To This Fb Page.. by Daniel058(m): 10:20pm On Jun 16, 2015
Daniel058:
e b like oo grin
Re: Are They Scammers?? See How Nigerians reacts To This Fb Page.. by Daniel058(m): 10:45pm On Jun 16, 2015
excelsiorfarm:
op post where i had ever assisted on or off line if u thought thru b4 u wrote, i wont be amaze if indeed that status belong to u,just another ploy to deceive gullible Nigerians to build confidence in u. I FORGIVE U,BUT MAKE YOUR ENQUIRY , LETS HEAR IT
I called you.. Hope u see my reply. .
Re: Are They Scammers?? See How Nigerians reacts To This Fb Page.. by enoqueen: 10:55pm On Jun 16, 2015
Maga

1 Like

Re: Are They Scammers?? See How Nigerians reacts To This Fb Page.. by excelsiorfarm(m): 11:02pm On Jun 16, 2015
Daniel058:
omg sorry please,.my phone automatically predicted your nairaland username coz I quoted you somewhere on hidden truth about catfish farming .. . U know what android phone can do.. Looking at the whole thread, both man and God see it crystal clear that I didn't mention u intentionally. . Sir pls forgive.. if you check your quotes you ll see where I quoted you previously asking if fingerling is available in your farm..
bro i had already forgiven from my earlier post. Dont have time to hold on what can cause me to loose salvation, i just decided to check whats happening on NL before i saw d post(possibly God want me to know), hence i asked that u verify, i dont have anything against u,but it wont be wise not to respond on such. If u ask for fingerlings & i dont respond, possibly i didnt see it early & someone else already made an offer, you dont expect that i reply on d subject matter, forgive my words, but u can ask,verify,God Bless

1 Like

Re: Are They Scammers?? See How Nigerians reacts To This Fb Page.. by excelsiorfarm(m): 11:05pm On Jun 16, 2015
Daniel058:
I called you.. Hope u see my reply. .
seen, no offence,God Bless

1 Like

Re: Are They Scammers?? See How Nigerians reacts To This Fb Page.. by excelsiorfarm(m): 3:26pm On Jan 14, 2016
post=34842038:
I called you.. Hope u saw my reply. .

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Nigerian Rappers, Olamide And Phyno Spotted Chilling Together In London / See Photos Of What Nigerian Soldiers Pass Through During Training / Chris Brown’s Home Robbed, Singer’s Aunt Forced Into Closet At Gunpoint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.