Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,014 members, 7,828,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

What Does She Mean By Uploading This?! **pics** - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does She Mean By Uploading This?! **pics** (9375 Views)

What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? / What Does She Mean When She Said She Needs Milk? / Wat Did She Mean By This??? Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does She Mean By Uploading This?! **pics** by deywarley(m): 11:47am On Jun 17, 2015
It's a no-brainer now @op. I think it's two-fold, first she might be insinuating that you want what you can't have (her). On the other hand, she might also be crushing on someone she can't have.
Re: What Does She Mean By Uploading This?! **pics** by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 17, 2015
sinaj:
perhaps she is crushing on a celebrity... Itz fu*king true though smiley
who are u crushing on?
Re: What Does She Mean By Uploading This?! **pics** by sinaj(f): 12:16pm On Jun 17, 2015
Ipledge2:
who are u crushing on?
you tongue
Re: What Does She Mean By Uploading This?! **pics** by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 17, 2015
sinaj:

you tongue
I know tongue,but apart from me
Re: What Does She Mean By Uploading This?! **pics** by MicroBox: 1:06pm On Jun 17, 2015
@OP ask her... it maybe for somebody she's chatting with ,,, lover man ask your sisi what she mean by that. NL will advice you contrary to reality..
Re: What Does She Mean By Uploading This?! **pics** by Abbey2sam(m): 1:28pm On Jun 17, 2015
boombay:
my girlfriend in France uploaded this picture as her bbm display picture.. please what does she mean?

are you really dumb or you're just pretending to be ?

answer me first
Re: What Does She Mean By Uploading This?! **pics** by boombay(m): 2:06pm On Jun 17, 2015
skyfullofstars:
Hello my dear Boombay. Please ask her what is the meaning behind the picture. If u two are in a relationship, u should be able to have a deep conversation in any topic whenever needed. Dont keep the questions to urself. Instead, ask her kindly why did she choose that image as her dp.

I know you are asking for our advice, but we're not your girlfriend, therefore we cant provide you with an accurate answer, because we have no idea!!

Please dont listen to the negative comments made by other people, and talk to her.

she said itz nothing.. She said she finds the picture funny:-x
Re: What Does She Mean By Uploading This?! **pics** by sinaj(f): 2:18pm On Jun 17, 2015
Ipledge2:
I know tongue,but apart from me
Dwayne Johnson lipsrsealed
Re: What Does She Mean By Uploading This?! **pics** by joe17: 2:32pm On Jun 17, 2015
sinaj:

quite deceptive sad

guyz misleading gurls in da nme of love angry
and dats it! She turned it around cool
Re: What Does She Mean By Uploading This?! **pics** by sinaj(f): 2:41pm On Jun 17, 2015
joe17:
and dats it! She turned it around cool
i didnt sad
u gat a nice dentition smiley
Re: What Does She Mean By Uploading This?! **pics** by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 17, 2015
sinaj:

Dwayne Johnson lipsrsealed
Na so u won kill me
Re: What Does She Mean By Uploading This?! **pics** by OKNkanu(m): 6:02pm On Jun 17, 2015
Calm down!.... "The grass is always greener on the other side of the wall"
Re: What Does She Mean By Uploading This?! **pics** by sinaj(f): 6:14pm On Jun 17, 2015
Ipledge2:
Na so u won kill me
No b question u ask me so *rolls eyes*
Re: What Does She Mean By Uploading This?! **pics** by Abiababe(f): 8:32pm On Aug 14, 2015
Why won't ur gf have a crush on someone, ur doing it too, remember KARMA still exists.
Re: What Does She Mean By Uploading This?! **pics** by MizzJames266(f): 4:55pm On Sep 10, 2019
Exactly what it means.
Lol
Re: What Does She Mean By Uploading This?! **pics** by moorevic(m): 6:05pm On Sep 10, 2019
Your girlfriend in France. OK we have heard you.
Re: What Does She Mean By Uploading This?! **pics** by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 10, 2019
boombay:
my girlfriend in France uploaded this picture as her bbm display picture.. please what does she mean?

Is true.

Is either they just too smart for your likeness.
She has every qualities more than you that even scared you away.
He's so smart to the extent of blocking your step even before you take it.
S/he is aspiring for him that his not aware of h/her feelings.

That picture is real.

Am telling you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hot Photo Of A Zulu Female Warrior / What Do I Do When A Girl Puts My Hand On Her Boob? / See What Having Sex Everyday Can Cause.. A Must See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.