Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,549 members, 7,823,412 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Malam Nasiru Elrufai Chief Excutive Governor Of Kaduna State set A Good Example - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Malam Nasiru Elrufai Chief Excutive Governor Of Kaduna State set A Good Example (2591 Views)

I Pray Nigeria Oil Dries Up, Says Governor Nasiru El-rufai / Nasiru Salisu Zango Rejects N700,000 Bribe To Kill A Story In Kano. Photos / Ekweremadu’s A Good Example For Nigerian Politicians —saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Malam Nasiru Elrufai Chief Excutive Governor Of Kaduna State set A Good Example by Fulaboy(m): 12:26am On Jun 17, 2015
According to an eye witness report, Governor Nasir El Rufai of Kaduna state visited the Barau Dikko Hospital yesterday in the morning. He met the Nurse on call but the Doctor on duty was no where to be found. The Governor then asked the Nurse for the Doctor's phone number.

El Rufai thereafter called the Doctor told him that he is at his working place with a patient that needs medical attention. The doctor unaware that he was speaking with the Governor told him that he cannot come now, that he either wait for another doctor or take his patient somewhere else.

El Rufai responded by telling the Doctor that his patient is in a very bad shape and need urgent attention. The doctor replied by saying, "I have given you the options available, well it is left for you to choose which ever suits you."

At this juncture, Governor Nasir El Rufai asked the doctor, "do you know who is talking with you?" And the doctor said, "Yes, someone who brought a patient to the hospital to see doctor."

At this point, El Rufai now introduced himself as the Executive Governor of Kaduna state. Immediately El Rufai mentioned his name, the doctor dropped the call and rushed to the hospital. Unfortunately the doctor pass the governor who drove to the hospital in his private car without a convoy.

On arrival at his office, the doctor was told that the Governor has just left, after leaving a message that whenever the doctor arrive, he should meet him at his office in Kashim Ibrahim Government House...

Re: Malam Nasiru Elrufai Chief Excutive Governor Of Kaduna State set A Good Example by otipoju(m): 12:39am On Jun 17, 2015
The guy go don piss for body
Re: Malam Nasiru Elrufai Chief Excutive Governor Of Kaduna State set A Good Example by Fulaboy(m): 12:44am On Jun 17, 2015
otipoju:
The guy go don piss for body
lol may be cheesy
Re: Malam Nasiru Elrufai Chief Excutive Governor Of Kaduna State set A Good Example by tnenge(m): 12:47am On Jun 17, 2015
I hope he ends well cox d startn dosent realy mataz atyms

1 Like

Re: Malam Nasiru Elrufai Chief Excutive Governor Of Kaduna State set A Good Example by Fulaboy(m): 12:48am On Jun 17, 2015
tnenge:
I hope he ends well cox d startn dosent realy mataz atyms
by god grace
Re: Malam Nasiru Elrufai Chief Excutive Governor Of Kaduna State set A Good Example by Fulaboy(m): 12:49am On Jun 17, 2015
Cc: lalasticlala
Re: Malam Nasiru Elrufai Chief Excutive Governor Of Kaduna State set A Good Example by blackmartial(m): 1:26am On Jun 17, 2015
the doctor will be like WHY ME??
Re: Malam Nasiru Elrufai Chief Excutive Governor Of Kaduna State set A Good Example by ifyan(m): 1:33am On Jun 17, 2015
If this is true. Love it

1 Like

Re: Malam Nasiru Elrufai Chief Excutive Governor Of Kaduna State set A Good Example by bspyce(m): 2:02am On Jun 17, 2015
This goes to show how poor we render services without commitment in this country. Nice one Mr Governor, hope others learns from it.

1 Like

Re: Malam Nasiru Elrufai Chief Excutive Governor Of Kaduna State set A Good Example by cerzo(m): 2:04am On Jun 17, 2015
nyc play..d doctor's appointment wth either d state or federal govt shld be terminated for now..or better place him on no pay and suspension of a year

1 Like

Re: Malam Nasiru Elrufai Chief Excutive Governor Of Kaduna State set A Good Example by stinggy(m): 7:36am On Jun 17, 2015
We have a new Sherrif in town cool

I'm sure the doctor will be one of the most vocal member when it is time to ask for increment in pay yet he can't afford to be on seat during his shift. He was even called, he still wouldn't come.
Ask him what the problem of Nigeria is, he'll say the Government.

He should just be made to forfeit this month's salary undecided

1 Like

Re: Malam Nasiru Elrufai Chief Excutive Governor Of Kaduna State set A Good Example by ugotex85: 7:53am On Jun 17, 2015
Source? This would surely make a good Nollywood script if you ask me.
Re: Malam Nasiru Elrufai Chief Excutive Governor Of Kaduna State set A Good Example by Fulaboy(m): 10:10am On Jun 17, 2015
ugotex85:
Source?
This would surely make a good Nollywood script if you ask me.
Lol I'm living in kaduna too all these happen in the presence of my friend so I don't need a source
Re: Malam Nasiru Elrufai Chief Excutive Governor Of Kaduna State set A Good Example by ugotex85: 12:30pm On Jun 17, 2015
Fulaboy:
Lol I'm living in kaduna too all these happen in the presence of my friend so I don't need a source

In other words, Source: My friend in Kaduna grin grin grin grin
Re: Malam Nasiru Elrufai Chief Excutive Governor Of Kaduna State set A Good Example by Vicadonis(m): 12:52pm On Jun 17, 2015
Nasir na Nollywood actor. I love his movies
Re: Malam Nasiru Elrufai Chief Excutive Governor Of Kaduna State set A Good Example by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 17, 2015
Sai APC
Sai H.E Gov El. Rufai shocked

(1) (Reply)

I Met My Wife A Virgin – Governor Oshiomhole / Buhari Is Planning To Kill Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB Alleges / It ’s Sad But Buhari Will Die In Office – Prophet Emmanuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.