Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,842 members, 7,851,854 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:15 AM

Visa Refusal - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Visa Refusal (844 Views)

REFUSAL Of Visa And Seizure Of Passport By UK Embassy / Uk Visa Refusal And Re-application / S'African Police Invade Nigerian Embassy Over Visa Refusal To South Africans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Visa Refusal by masterkay: 7:16pm On Feb 23, 2009
I was denied a visa for an entry clearance so what should i do,i need real informations from people,do i reappaly or appeal as the appeal date closes in 2days time.

I was denied on a probability that my sponsorer do nor have access to the funds of his own personal company(petroleum station
That no proof we are related
my waec cert was lost and i request for a confirmation from waec which they never sent
that he cant sponsor me due to this 3 above

Please help me or email masterkiswho@yahoo.com
Re: Visa Refusal by ernal(m): 9:26pm On Feb 23, 2009
South Africa is an option,better standard at cheaper rate n low rate of being denied,

just a thot.
Re: Visa Refusal by insight04: 2:01am On Feb 25, 2009
What kind of visa did you apply for ?
Re: Visa Refusal by masterkay: 2:02pm On Jul 19, 2009
uk student visa
Re: Visa Refusal by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 19, 2009
@ Master kay

If you can defend all the points raised on ur refusal successfully, without raising further doubts,then go ahead and reapply,if not take ur time and appeal

Best of luck.
Re: Visa Refusal by masterkay: 2:23pm On Jul 19, 2009
Thanks for the response,but which one is the best re-applying and appeal
Re: Visa Refusal by justwise(m): 3:51pm On Jul 19, 2009
Its simple, meet those requirements they pointed out to u, then reapply. U must prove to them that ur sponsor has access to the account, not company's account cos he is not the owner of that company. He should use his own personal account with enough money in it, say 2million naira. Get ur qualifications in order,

Then again, have u been given an admission by the school in the UK? Was it unconditional admission? i
Re: Visa Refusal by masterkay: 3:58pm On Jul 19, 2009
I have written to collect my money back and that has been done so what do i do nextx now that i have gotten back my money from greenwich college
Re: Visa Refusal by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 19, 2009
NOTHING!!!

Or better still channel the money to UNILAG or OAU or better still BABCOCK UNIVERSITY. cheesy grin grin wink

All the best
Re: Visa Refusal by Afam4eva(m): 6:16pm On Jul 19, 2009
femilangy:

NOTHING!!!

Or better still channel the money to UNILAG or OAU or better still BABCOCK UNIVERSITY. cheesy grin grin wink

All the best

Abeg, this universities have nothing to offer.
Re: Visa Refusal by masterkay: 10:34am On Jul 20, 2009
I would love to study abroad,probably i can have my masters there'''''' grin.Isnt that cooool
Re: Visa Refusal by travelcare: 5:48pm On Jul 20, 2009
If you cannot re-apply, we can handle the appeal process and defend your case on your behalf. You can contact Travelcare Consults via email: travelcare.consults@gmail.com or call Olawale on 08023809767

Wishing best of luck this time.

Travelcare

(1) (Reply)

Migration Aware Presents An Interactive Session On Migration To Europe / Student Visa Made Easy: / Studing In Poland Or Cyprus, Help:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.