Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Apply Now For This Job With No Experience! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply Now For This Job With No Experience! (5667 Views)

120,000NAIRA Salary Job With A Private Firm Or Salary Below 100,000 With FCSC / What's The Fastest Job A 35 Year Old Graduate With No Experience Get? / Can I Get A Job With My 3rd Class Degree??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apply Now For This Job With No Experience! by segunbanjo: 8:05am On Jun 17, 2015
You are invited to attend training on Baxi Box device that performs:

-PIN vending
- Recharge Cards printing
-Biometrics Data Authentication
-DSTV/GoTV/Startimes subscriptions
-Betting and Lotto transactions
-WAEC/NYSC registration, -Biometrics data authentication, -IKDC/Water Cooperation and other utilities.

Interested and qualified persons should send phone number to 08029907329 or segun.banjo@25thandstaffing.com on or before Friday 31st Of July, 2015.

The training is FREE!

Attractive COMMISSION awaits YOU!

Limited space available. The training venue will be sent upon interest.

www.25thandstaffing.com
Re: Apply Now For This Job With No Experience! by clerkent(m): 12:09pm On Jun 17, 2015
where do you stay
Re: Apply Now For This Job With No Experience! by sleeknick: 3:50pm On Jun 17, 2015
Location pls
Re: Apply Now For This Job With No Experience! by segunbanjo: 4:02pm On Jun 17, 2015
21/25 Broad Street, Lagos

Interview is this week!
Re: Apply Now For This Job With No Experience! by Slickbishop(m): 5:38pm On Jun 17, 2015
hey what is the nature of the job , besides is it target driven, what is the pay package like, is it commission based, i wanna know before i go for the interview.who is in the house?

2 Likes

Re: Apply Now For This Job With No Experience! by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 17, 2015
I also got the text message. dont know if its worth going
Re: Apply Now For This Job With No Experience! by asscb(f): 6:04pm On Jun 17, 2015
bimsunky:
I also got the text message. dont know if its worth going
Pure slavery...don't try it.
Re: Apply Now For This Job With No Experience! by segunbanjo: 1:43am On Jun 18, 2015
Slickbishop:
hey what is the nature of the job , besides is it target driven, what is the pay package like, is it commission based, i wanna know before i go for the interview.who is in the house?

The job is the sale of digital bespoke device for DSTV, GoTV, Startimes, WAEC, IKDC, Betting, Lotto and many more. You get a commission of 12k on every sale. It is a freelance job. You have control over your time, you can actually sale to businesses (Business to Business) or consumer (Business to Consumer), it depends on the sales strategy you'r using.
Re: Apply Now For This Job With No Experience! by segunbanjo: 1:50am On Jun 18, 2015
asscb:

Pure slavery...don't try it.

This is how people miss out opportunity in life. And never conclude on what you don't know.

The opportunity is for real.

The job is the sale of digital bespoke device for DSTV, GoTV, Startimes, WAEC, IKDC, Betting, Lotto and many more. You get a commission of 12k on every sale. It is a freelance job. You have control over your time, you can actually sale to businesses (Business to Business) or consumer (Business to Consumer), it depends on the sales strategy you'r using.
Re: Apply Now For This Job With No Experience! by muba2sure(m): 6:31am On Jun 18, 2015
@op plz av sent ma details to ur numba pasted nw..pls do treat in tym..tanx
Re: Apply Now For This Job With No Experience! by segunbanjo: 7:54am On Jun 18, 2015
OK. NOTED!
Re: Apply Now For This Job With No Experience! by segunbanjo: 7:54am On Jun 18, 2015
muba2sure:
@op plz av sent ma details to ur numba pasted nw..pls do treat in tym..tanx

OK. NOTED!
Re: Apply Now For This Job With No Experience! by segunbanjo: 8:05pm On Jun 18, 2015
Freelance Sales Executive needed for digital distribution of DSTV, GoTV, Startimes, WAEC, IKDC, Lotto, Betting and many more.

Interview dates:

Friday 19th June, 2015 from 9am - 4pm

Monday 22nd June, 2015 from 9am - 4pm

Address: 21/25 Broad Street, Lagos. 

Confirm by sending phone number and interview date to info@shpats.com or 08029907329, 08107535988

Thank you!

www.shpats.com

(Pls rebroadcast, you might just be helping someone)
Re: Apply Now For This Job With No Experience! by hapyz: 6:34pm On Jun 19, 2015
Don't ever try n take d offer, d job is for secondary school student,they will tell u to hawk GOTV, DSTV on d street, I went for their int last week and dat was wot they told me, I rgretted ever goin there after wastting my t-fare n time

2 Likes

Re: Apply Now For This Job With No Experience! by segunbanjo: 9:03pm On Jun 19, 2015
hapyz:
Don't ever try n take d offer, d job is for secondary school student,they will tell u to hawk GOTV, DSTV on d street, I went for their int last week and dat was wot they told me, I rgretted ever goin there after wastting my t-fare n time

Please mind what you type concerning this job. We never conducted any interview last week neither do we ask anybody to hawk anything. This is a different Company with a bespoke device and it is a Business to Business opportunity.

PS: A device is any machine or component that attaches to a computer. Examples of devices include disk drives, printers, mice, modems and the device am talking about.
Re: Apply Now For This Job With No Experience! by asscb(f): 11:12pm On Jun 19, 2015
hapyz:
Tell them bro,them no dey hear word grin grin
Re: Apply Now For This Job With No Experience! by segunbanjo: 3:51pm On Jun 20, 2015
asscb:

Tell them bro,them no dey hear word grin grin

Let your mind be renewed and receive grace to recognize opportunity. Just watch while those that applied make their money then you'll be able to differentiate.
Re: Apply Now For This Job With No Experience! by asscb(f): 3:55pm On Jun 20, 2015
segunbanjo:

Let your mind be renewed and receive grace to recognize opportunity. Just watch while those that applied make their money then you'll be able to differentiate.
Swerve ------------------->
<-----------------------
------------------------>
Re: Apply Now For This Job With No Experience! by harbayo20(m): 5:26pm On Jun 20, 2015
Hmm
Re: Apply Now For This Job With No Experience! by ENEMIESENEMY(m): 5:41pm On Jun 20, 2015
@OP shut up and stop makin' the job look like it's a gold mine, it's obvious you just wan foot soldiers, no experience, no qualification (well, if you wanted OND,HND, or B.Sc you would've stated)
I don't have problem with your post, it's you tryin' to deceive people that's my problem.
Will anyone here kill you if you come out clean?
Funny thing is, if you say the salary is 15k monthly, you'd still see some graduates that'd apply, we know.
But don't come here throwin' balderdash at us with such gobbledygook.
Or should I pray you and your family would do that job and survive and live on that job forever?
Well, obviously if it was a Oil job kinda income, your AMEN should be loud.
I'm waitin' for the AMEN.

P.S Your definition of device, na wa o, you done turn everybody for NL to mumu, see as you define am like say you be lexicologist and na you nvent the word. Though we know a Printer etc are devices, but your definition is just too, I don't know, stupid maybe?

3 Likes

Re: Apply Now For This Job With No Experience! by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 21, 2015
In baba fryo voice *i aint interested* grin
Re: Apply Now For This Job With No Experience! by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 21, 2015
Another 419ier. Another 419ier. Another 419ier.
Re: Apply Now For This Job With No Experience! by segunbanjo: 2:47pm On Jun 22, 2015
ENEMIESENEMY:
@OP shut up and stop makin' the job look like it's a gold mine, it's obvious you just wan foot soldiers, no experience, no qualification (well, if you wanted OND,HND, or B.Sc you would've stated)
I don't have problem with your post, it's you tryin' to deceive people that's my problem.
Will anyone here kill you if you come out clean?
Funny thing is, if you say the salary is 15k monthly, you'd still see some graduates that'd apply, we know.
But don't come here throwin' balderdash at us with such gobbledygook.
Or should I pray you and your family would do that job and survive and live on that job forever?
Well, obviously if it was a Oil job kinda income, your AMEN should be loud.
I'm waitin' for the AMEN.

P.S Your definition of device, na wa o, you done turn everybody for NL to mumu, see as you define am like say you be lexicologist and na you nvent the word. Though we know a Printer etc are devices, but your definition is just too, I don't know, stupid maybe?

AMEN! AMEN!! AMEN!!!

Apologies if am offending anyone. But the job is real, it's an opportunity in disguise!

Thank you and God Bless!
Re: Apply Now For This Job With No Experience! by harryking3: 5:09pm On Apr 05, 2017
Bro... Just leave them... you have tried your best.
Re: Apply Now For This Job With No Experience! by Fortune212(m): 7:11pm On Apr 05, 2017
No application involved, start instantly!
I will show you another secret today, Nigeria have over 160 million citizens, Come and learn how you can take advantage of this massive population and make N50 each from at least 10,000 Nigerians every month. Lets do the maths, N50 x 10,000 = N500,000 income monthly straight into your bank account.

I will also teach you;
Blogging business
Information marketing business
Website creation and flipping business
Affiliate marketing business
How to make money with Facebook
How to make money with Youtube and Mylikes
And many more...
Procastination is a lazy man's ideology. Call me today 08141539562

(1) (Reply)

Guardian Weekly Vacancies / Entry Level Salary For LIRS And Ministry Of Commerce, Lagos / List Of Job Recruitment Agencies In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.