Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,353 members, 7,815,746 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Entry Level Salary For LIRS And Ministry Of Commerce, Lagos - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Entry Level Salary For LIRS And Ministry Of Commerce, Lagos (5666 Views)

Salary For Arik Air Workers / Entry Level Salary For Standard Chartered Bank / Updated Nigerian Companies Entry-level Salary Structure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Entry Level Salary For LIRS And Ministry Of Commerce, Lagos by Talkingboy: 11:58pm On Jun 03, 2017
Please , who knows Entry level salary/take home ( for BSc ) for

1)LIRS and

2)Ministry of Commerce, Lagos

Thank u as u reply
Re: Entry Level Salary For LIRS And Ministry Of Commerce, Lagos by Talkingboy: 6:29am On Jun 04, 2017
Please kindly help with the information .
Thanks u sirs and mas
Re: Entry Level Salary For LIRS And Ministry Of Commerce, Lagos by Talkingboy: 12:00pm On Jun 04, 2017
Pls I need urgent response . 322 views and no reply . biko

Lalasticlala , come and help ooo
Re: Entry Level Salary For LIRS And Ministry Of Commerce, Lagos by Talkingboy: 3:26pm On Jun 04, 2017
seun lalasticlala fynestboi

biko help push to d front page so that i can get a reply. tanx chiefs . God bless u all.
Re: Entry Level Salary For LIRS And Ministry Of Commerce, Lagos by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 04, 2017
lagos State Internal Revenue Service (LIRS) total pay for an entry level is 71,000 why your take home after all necessary deduction is 61,000
you are also entitled to 12k Every second week of the month,that's your transport allowance for tax driving(going round to Enforce tax paymeet from defaulters)

For the ministry of commerce Lagos State
With your BSc you will be placed on level 8 step 1, your total pay would be around 58k and your take home will be around 50-52k
The only thing there is, I will advice you to pick the ministry coz the career prospect in the ministry is better than that of LIRS, please don't look at the pay or the tie those guys in LIRS are putting on, as you climb up the ladder , you will be privilege to alot of things that you won't get in LIRS but it's a matter of time and perseverance.

Hope am able to answer your question

2 Likes

Re: Entry Level Salary For LIRS And Ministry Of Commerce, Lagos by Talkingboy: 9:57pm On Jun 04, 2017
sodiksan:
lagos State Internal Revenue Service (LIRS) total pay for an entry level is 71,000 why your take home after all necessary deduction is 61,000
you are also entitled to 12k Every second week of the month,that's your transport allowance for tax driving(going round to Enforce tax paymeet from defaulters)

For the ministry of commerce Lagos State
With your BSc you will be placed on level 8 step 1, your total pay would be around 58k and your take home will be around 50-52k
The only thing there is, I will advice you to pick te ministry coz the career prospect in the ministry is better than that of LIRS, please don't look at the pay or the tie those guys in LIRS are putting on, as you climb up the ladder , you will be privilege to alot of things that you won't get in LIRS but it's a matter of time and perseverance.

Hope am able to answer your question

Wow

. Thanks boss .

thanks for taking ur time to type all these

God bless u sir.
Re: Entry Level Salary For LIRS And Ministry Of Commerce, Lagos by skyaxe(m): 11:23pm On Jun 04, 2017
brother, I might not make sense to you, but I believe you can be led by the spirit, please how did you apply sir, please assist
Re: Entry Level Salary For LIRS And Ministry Of Commerce, Lagos by duduade: 6:22am On Jun 05, 2017
skyaxe:
brother, I might not make sense to you, but I believe you can be led by the spirit, please how did you apply sir, please assist

That one go be coded things ...

1 Like

Re: Entry Level Salary For LIRS And Ministry Of Commerce, Lagos by skyaxe(m): 6:34pm On Jun 06, 2017
Brother, I no mind oo, abeg just PM ,I go get back asap

(1) (Reply)

Unlucky Yahoo Boy Expo.sed After Saly Queen Runs Mad In His House / Idleness After Youth Service. / Apply Now For This Job With No Experience!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.