Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,341 members, 7,850,238 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:50 PM

For Those Of You Who Complains About Life, You Might Want To See This Picture - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Those Of You Who Complains About Life, You Might Want To See This Picture (647 Views)

My So-called Boyfriend Always Complains About My Big Stomach / Nigerian Lady Says Any Lady Who Complains About Small P*nis Is A Gold Digger / My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Those Of You Who Complains About Life, You Might Want To See This Picture by exlink10(m): 9:02am On Jun 17, 2015
I SAW THIS PIX AND I ALMOST CRIED, TO THOSE OF US THAT ALWAYS COMPLAIN ABOUT LIFE............... WHAT CAN YOU CALL THIS, DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS BOY IS THINKING BEFORE HE DRAWING THE REMAINING PART OF HIS LEGS?

I THINK WE SHOULD ALL ALWAYS BE GRATEFUL TO GOD FOR WHAT HE HAS DONE FOR US. IF YOU KNOW YOU ARE ALIVE AND WELL, TYPE "THANK YOU LORD'' - See more at: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/06/for-those-of-who-complains-about-life.html#sthash.V6c3OTul.dpuf

cc lalasticlala ishilove

Re: For Those Of You Who Complains About Life, You Might Want To See This Picture by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 17, 2015
Ah! Oga o
Re: For Those Of You Who Complains About Life, You Might Want To See This Picture by stnwani(m): 9:11am On Jun 17, 2015
Chair na wao!
Reminds me of my nursery skool Rythm:
Some have food but cannot eat,some can eat but have no food!
Some have legs and complain,some don't av and want...
Re: For Those Of You Who Complains About Life, You Might Want To See This Picture by sinaj(f): 9:12am On Jun 17, 2015
We dont know the value of wot we have untill we loose it cry

poor child embarassed God should fill his spirit with Strength kiss
Re: For Those Of You Who Complains About Life, You Might Want To See This Picture by MissEse: 9:15am On Jun 17, 2015
All I have to say is Thank U Lord.

(1) (Reply)

Latest Invention That Enable Women Urinate Like Men, Especially In Public. / Ladies, See The Things To Avoid If You Want To Keep Your Man / Have You Received Your Own?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.