Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,552 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat (43168 Views)

The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri Reacts, Blasts Bloggers / Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Blasts Bloggers And Online News Sites / Pictures: Toke Makinwa’s Husband Maje Ayida Came All Out For Linda Ikeji, Bella (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by fatdon2(m): 3:06pm On Jun 17, 2015
cry cry fell sorry for her. She should come and mary me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by ajalaolanr(m): 3:06pm On Jun 17, 2015
pretydiva:
Toke's hubby should pls stfu. He ought 2 b ashamed of himself 4 cheating on his wife. There is no excuse wat so ever 4 a man 2 cheat on his wife

Babe, excuse dey, infact hin plenty, but does it make cheating right, NO!
Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by loomer: 3:07pm On Jun 17, 2015
So wetin concern Anita and ur matter?
Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by NewsHub: 3:07pm On Jun 17, 2015
If this guy actually said this then he is actually not normal. If he doesn't know there are Nigerian men that don't cheat. Instead of him to be ashamed of his actions he is here talking trash.

6 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by Alpha100(m): 3:07pm On Jun 17, 2015
Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by kobutor13o: 3:08pm On Jun 17, 2015
Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by henryuzor(m): 3:08pm On Jun 17, 2015
pretydiva:
Toke's hubby should pls stfu. He ought 2 b ashamed of himself 4 cheating on his wife. There is no excuse wat so ever 4 a man 2 cheat on his wife
Keep quiet there......let me see the man or woman who has never cheated in his/her life.......

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 17, 2015
chai!!!! toke.. i used to have a crush on you when you were black.. i can still manage you small.. please leave that baskardif00o called a husband and take solace in me for the meantime - ha far CAVE -_this FRIDAY wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by Afrobasic(m): 3:10pm On Jun 17, 2015
Lmao grin
Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 17, 2015
The tweets are fake jor lol
Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by henryuzor(m): 3:10pm On Jun 17, 2015
NewsHub:
If this guy actually said this then he is actually not normal. If he doesn't know there are Nigerian men that don't cheat. Instead of him to be ashamed of his actions he is here talking trash.
So na how d matter come take concern you now.......na u dem cheat on?...na so una go dey drink panadol for another person headache

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by MKO4ever(m): 3:10pm On Jun 17, 2015
This guy is just fake, I mean how did Toke end up in his hands?
The last thing I will believe in this life is that Toke is not good in bed!!

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by sucess001(m): 3:11pm On Jun 17, 2015
pretydiva:

angieberry:
He's very unrepentant, no remorse whatsoever!
Poor, poor Toke!

Did both of you not deduce from what he is saying that he didnt impregnate anyone?

Why are you all so eager to delve into matters of another man's home..

I dont even knw why pple cant face their own biz...

Let them deal with theirs!!!

8 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by bamite(m): 3:12pm On Jun 17, 2015
pretydiva:
Not so pretty tho

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by NaLaugh: 3:12pm On Jun 17, 2015
pretydiva:

I really don't care about what another man or person does, but he says he did not cheat. Except you're the one he cheated with, i don't see how you could possibly prove or know otherwise.

5 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by uzolexis(f): 3:12pm On Jun 17, 2015
henryuzor:

Keep quiet there......let me see the man or woman who has never cheated in his/her life.......
I have never cheated and I don't intend 2 do so. It's not rocket science 2 stay faithful,don't judge pple by ur own standards or think everyone is like u.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by sulmeza(m): 3:13pm On Jun 17, 2015
Toke missed road....dis guy's a bigtym assholeee....

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by sexylogan(m): 3:13pm On Jun 17, 2015
angieberry:
He's very unrepentant, no remorse whatsoever!
Poor, poor Toke!

Very shameless man indeed

If I wer Toke I'd divorce him immediately

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by Aida13: 3:14pm On Jun 17, 2015
I will soon get on GoFundMe to start a personal online fundraiser for Maje to do paternity test to prove the ex's baby is NOT his haha haa

Very dangerous to marry a man not having a proper job. Gives him more time to fool around. Devil's workshop and all that lol. Toke had to settle for this kind of guy... Smh he seems lame and dumb to me.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 17, 2015
Lol.. I think he has said too much.
He is already frustrated..
But... Wetin concern me.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by Lilimax(f): 3:14pm On Jun 17, 2015
All I could see was comments filled with pride and arrogance embarassed
He wants to justify the fact that he cheated on his wife undecided.
He should better humble himself and seek forgiveness from hi wife.
Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by henryuzor(m): 3:14pm On Jun 17, 2015
However you look at this issue...whether it is true or not that the side chick is pregnant for him....it is both of them that are to blame.....if u call Maje Ayida a he goat,an animal and all sorts of names then it means that tools herself is a she goat and a she animal for marrying him in the first place.
Where was she wen another babe was getting pregnant for her husband.....busy making money I guess....oya make she marry d money naaaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 17, 2015
pretydiva:
pls shut up!! You were there abi? Bad belle pple

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by Shazee74: 3:16pm On Jun 17, 2015
He/she who has not cheated on a boyfriend, girlfriend,husband or wife should cast d first stone.....

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by uzolexis(f): 3:16pm On Jun 17, 2015
henryuzor:
However you look at this issue...whether it is true or not that the side chick is pregnant for him....it is both of them that are to blame.....if u call Maje Ayida a he goat,an animal and all sorts of names then it means that tools herself is a she goat and a she animal for marrying him in the first place.
Where was she wen another babe was getting pregnant for her husband.....busy making money I guess....oya make she marry d money naaaa

So she should be policing her hubby n fflwing up n down cos she has nothing else 2 do baa

And it's not Toolz,it's Toke.

5 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by komek(m): 3:16pm On Jun 17, 2015
Why the insults, the man just said he did not do it. The way people hurl insults on people they dont know surprises me.
If we all claim to be saints, then why all these problems in the world.

Must you insult him in other state ur displeasure on the purported allegations?

people sef.

6 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by jaybee3(m): 3:17pm On Jun 17, 2015
The guy is an arrogant prick....

She is def better off without him

Geez

That what you girls get when you don't value and/or appreciate your self worth

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by Mordyb: 3:18pm On Jun 17, 2015
How do Good people always end up like this. I always take advice from so marriage counselors with a pinch of salt imagine Toke talking from now till yonder about you must behave with a guy and what you must demand in a relationship but can't apply it to her life.
This is the proverbial removing the splinter in another persons eyes when a log is lodged in yours. TOKE Occupation is an avenue for the crack in the marriage to begin from How can you be at every party and not expect women to "party" with your hubby
I honestly wish they are able to get through this phase

5 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by johnnday222(m): 3:18pm On Jun 17, 2015
not that an supporting the man o...but the truth be told,the rate which female 'falls' from heaven or d rate at which "olosho" dey grow ehn...my dear man go cheat.
it only takes the grace of God not to cheat in this generation of ours.to make it worst,it all female's fault cos they will not go for single men but married ones. dem swear for nna ni?

5 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by bebe2(f): 3:19pm On Jun 17, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:
This is a fake account created by the op , tweets by op ... grin grin .... dont be gullible Nigerians !

grin grin

Tnk I jare. I knew it.

Am not daft desperate for toke's to believe dat rubbish.
Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by nicerichard05: 3:20pm On Jun 17, 2015
pretydiva:
you are not well at all. can u swear with ur womanhood that u have nt cheated before? mtchewww

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 17, 2015
pretydiva:

You should be the one to shut up really. Did you see where he said he hasn't seen the girl for years? Can you disallow your emotions or experiences cloud your judgement especially if its not something that happened to you? Can you give him the benefit of doubt and stop being overly judgemental over someone else's life... Jeez....

The man says he is innocent the truth will come out someday stop crucifying him over what he might be innocent of....

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

This Throw Back Picture Of Ali Baba And Bovi Will Leave You Laughing / Olajumoke, Patoranking, Clarence Peters & Toofan Pictured Together / Deona Hayes, Linda Ikeji’s Lookalike Reacts To Comparison (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.