Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,223 members, 7,825,849 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat (43192 Views)

The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri Reacts, Blasts Bloggers / Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Blasts Bloggers And Online News Sites / Pictures: Toke Makinwa’s Husband Maje Ayida Came All Out For Linda Ikeji, Bella (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by 4stylz: 5:30pm On Jun 17, 2015
pretydiva:
Toke's hubby should pls stfu. He ought 2 b ashamed of himself 4 cheating on his wife. There is no excuse wat so ever 4 a man 2 cheat on his wife

I am sure you didn't read the whole message
Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by PenAndPaper: 5:32pm On Jun 17, 2015
Thinking out loud..... Imagine this issue was reversed. Toke cheated and got pregnant. The men here cutting maje slacks would have been chanting another tune.

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by akonibobo: 5:37pm On Jun 17, 2015
Jarizod:
iranu undecided

In phyno's voice" abacha....iranu"
Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by WhyAWhy(m): 5:37pm On Jun 17, 2015
Where is the proof that he cheated?

This is how insinuations turns into a bad rumour which is then accepted as the real story.

Yes someone "claimed" a certain Anita Solomon is pregnant. Abeg who witnessed the conception? Have they done a DNA test to prove that by some miracle, it is his? Has Anita Solomon publicly or privately informed anyone with "proofs" that the "said" pregnancy belongs to Maje?

Going by Maje's rants on social media, he has truly overreacted but then who wouldn't based on people who will carry the first hint of rumour and turn it into a hot fact as if they witnessed EVERYTHING.

He is still INNOCENT until PROVEN guilty. My two kobo

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 17, 2015
so what exactly is he saying.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by Activity77(m): 5:41pm On Jun 17, 2015
waistaa:
. That was his mistake,commenting on twitter,9ja peeps are hell esp if u are a celebrity,like I will always say " give to media what belongs to media and keep to yourself the truth".

Definitely....ur on point

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by jamesbridget13(f): 5:42pm On Jun 17, 2015
darmys:

he had to put it in that the Anitai girl is good in bed
imagine it. he shld ve just remained silent instead of saying things dat wld hurt his wife d more

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by Activity77(m): 5:43pm On Jun 17, 2015
OkikiOluwa1:
I dont cheat.
Last Bullet Maje Ayida is a fool. Aside probably having a big penni s,I wonder what Ladies are doing with him. Useless & illiterate celebrities
"[I don't cheat]"Broda u can lie oo..
D big penis factor is wat makes ladies go mad,
Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by AkProsper(m): 5:56pm On Jun 17, 2015
Swaqwiz:
hahaha sharp guy lol....Meanwhile Would You Like To Make N5,000 - N10,000 Daily With Your Mobile Phone Or Computer Doing Some Simple Task? Well Visit my signature and access the website
I smell foul play
Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by OkikiOluwa1(m): 5:57pm On Jun 17, 2015
Activity77:

"[I don't cheat]"Broda u can lie oo..

D big penis factor is wat makes ladies go mad,
If I lie make I buy motor.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by Moana(f): 6:04pm On Jun 17, 2015
jemype:
but its the truth. all men cheat. tho u havent caught some of them. d fuuny thing is that some of them dont even need to toast ladies. the more successfull u become, the more ladies want u.
and its people like you who will never enjoy the fruits of a good marriage because u want to make up all sorts of rubbish excuses for you inability to control yourself.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by darmys(f): 6:20pm On Jun 17, 2015
OkikiOluwa1:

If I lie make I buy motor.

lwkm
Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by delishpot: 6:20pm On Jun 17, 2015
darmys:

seriously. the best he could do is stay silent
- he said if she wants to join the bandwagon all the best - he is not going to fight for her or even show respect
- anita is good in bed - embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed why cant he leave this out? no disrespect to her kwa?

You don see am finish o. He is as stupid as the say he is.

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by godwin120alex: 6:23pm On Jun 17, 2015
hahahhahaha@Tokes husband.Tokes is a hard working woman.
Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by kenoz(m): 6:29pm On Jun 17, 2015
Na which of the tweets I will comment on now ?...
Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by willibounce1(m): 6:37pm On Jun 17, 2015
All the ladies making noise, just so u know, that ur loving boyfriend or husband is cheating on you. He is phucking a side chick better thn he phuckss you.

90% of men cheat. Not just naija men. Men all over the world. There is no genuine reason for it. Men just cheat. Some are just careless about it while some are professionals. Women cheat too though.

Ladies don't kill yourselves over it. It will never stop.
Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by Sunnypa11(m): 6:39pm On Jun 17, 2015
Anita the calabar girl is good on bed but toke the decent yoruba girl is good on the screen
Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 17, 2015
If these tweets are really from that black creature, then toke has been the man in the marriage. let her continue to keep silent and do more 'acting' while the guy nags his life away.
Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by scobaba: 6:51pm On Jun 17, 2015
Funny Enof, he's 90% ryt about naija men and cheating. The other 10% not cheating...... Have not seen the opportunity.

Opportunity here means many things. Pepper is one key point.
Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by DrGroove(f): 7:13pm On Jun 17, 2015
All men cheat! spot on! Don't know why it's still a big deal that a married man is bleeping other women.
Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 17, 2015
So women no dey cheat ba?Abi na because dem dey secretive?Me I no dey among the list of men who cheat.
Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 17, 2015
DrGroove:
All men cheat!
spot on!
Don't know why it's still a big deal that a married man is bleeping other women.
No be una say married men are generous with money and are experience in sex?
Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by Omolola1(f): 7:39pm On Jun 17, 2015
Lol...parody account

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by cap28: 7:50pm On Jun 17, 2015
If those are his actual tweets then this Toke chick is definitely better off without him, no iota of remorse on his part. The worst one was talking about how good in bed the other girl is, sooo disrespectful. As far as he is concerned what he has done is no big deal and he has no iota of respect for either of them.

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by NewsHub: 8:01pm On Jun 17, 2015
Boss13:

Only broke ass men or deranged men that does not cheat.
Keep lying to yourself.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by ChappyChase: 8:17pm On Jun 17, 2015
MR. Maje Ayida!! If you are looking for a man that do not cheat!? See ham here(me!!!):p
Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 17, 2015
darmys:

he had to put it in that the Anitai girl is good in bed
That statement means he's unremorseful

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by nerilove(m): 8:46pm On Jun 17, 2015
jemype:
but its the truth. all men cheat. tho u havent caught some of them. d fuuny thing is that some of them dont even need to toast ladies. the more successfull u become, the more ladies want u.
The guy is a big he goat. How could he say all men cheat when confirms that Anita is good in bed. Its not true tht all men cheat. We will on Anita to say his own side of the story.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by Donlouise(m): 8:57pm On Jun 17, 2015
Jarizod:
iranu undecided
Abasha grin
Jarizod:
iranu undecided
Abasha
Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by darmys(f): 9:06pm On Jun 17, 2015
neoapocalypse:

That statement means he's unremorseful

exactly

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by yemivictor: 9:26pm On Jun 17, 2015
People should free this couple so they can mend fences and move on with their lives. Show me a marriage without its own issues.

Worst part is guys who are still living with their parents will come here and take swipes. Some girls too who are literally begging for marriage will also come and run their mouths.

O ma se o!
Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by olamakinde(m): 9:32pm On Jun 17, 2015
I don't cheat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rosaline Meurer Headlines "Pebbles Of Love" With IK Ogbonna / Chidera Onyegbule Wins Athletics Competition In Canada / Tega Dominic Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Sultry Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.