Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat (43183 Views)

The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri Reacts, Blasts Bloggers / Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Blasts Bloggers And Online News Sites / Pictures: Toke Makinwa’s Husband Maje Ayida Came All Out For Linda Ikeji, Bella (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 17, 2015
Jorussia:
go sit down jare
you sit first
Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 17, 2015
nigerians are gullible, this is why i hate bloggers thats a fake account.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by xtervaganza(m): 10:34pm On Jun 17, 2015
He said he has seen the girl in a while. I'll believe him
Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by ladej(m): 11:55pm On Jun 17, 2015
angieberry:
Quote of the day: "show me a man in Nigeria who doesn't cheat"
This maje don baje final final!
Poor, poor Toke!
toke was desperate to marry.sometimes this is what you get.sorry
Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by kannymoore(m): 12:03am On Jun 18, 2015
Viciyus:
SON OF A ANIMALS

JUST TAKE A LOOK AT THE BEHAVIOUR OF DOG.

THE MALE DOG WILL ONLY GUARD AND PROTECT THE FEMALE DOG JUST BECAUSE OF SEXX.

WHEN HE IS DONE WITH THE FEMALE DOG,

HE GIVE NOT THE FVCK ABOUT THAT FEMALE DOG AND ON TO THE NEXT ONE.

MEN WILL CHEAT. YES AND WE WILL CHEAT MORE AND MORE AND MORE.

BUT WHEN THAT FEMALE DOG IS CAUGHT CHEATING!!!!

THE MALE DOG WILL BEAT THE HELL OUT OF THE FEMALE DOG AND EVEN MURDER THAT MALE DOG THE FEMALE DOG CHEAT WITH

...liar....!

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by philips70(m): 12:11am On Jun 18, 2015
pcguru1:

nigerians are gullible, this is why i hate bloggers thats a fake account.

That is, I took my time to read all comments and just but shake my head. The gullibility of people here is just beyond imagination. But why is it this bad?

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by Tacloban: 12:27am On Jun 18, 2015
Omo carry your cross o ! Na Calabar-Lebanese fit make you feel say we dey follow carry your cross cos I don't cheat.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by jemype(m): 5:22am On Jun 18, 2015
why the insult dear?
Moana:
and its people like you who will never enjoy the fruits of a good marriage because u want to make up all sorts of rubbish excuses for you inability to control yourself.
Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by jemype(m): 5:28am On Jun 18, 2015
we as men only strive to be perfect. u really dont need to pour ur anger at me. I hv only been in one relationship and havent cheated on my woman before.u will never understand where im coming from because u r not a guy.
Moana:
and its people like you who will never enjoy the fruits of a good marriage because u want to make up all sorts of rubbish excuses for you inability to control yourself.
Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by Moana(f): 6:09am On Jun 18, 2015
jemype:
why the insult dear?
its the truth. You would rather lose a good woman's love and loyalty simply because u dont want to control yourself.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by April4th(m): 6:15am On Jun 18, 2015
pretydiva:
Toke's hubby should pls stfu. He ought 2 b ashamed of himself 4 cheating on his wife. There is no excuse wat so ever 4 a man 2 cheat on his wife

Sorry ms,but where you present when he was cheating on his wife? Probably he cheated with you?
Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by jemype(m): 6:36am On Jun 18, 2015
I hv never cheated on any woman before. u said it "good woman" do u know how hard it is to see a good woman. d way u say d word is like they sell it in aswani market. its very hard to find a good woman
Moana:
its the truth. You would rather lose a good woman's love and loyalty simply because u dont want to control yourself.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by prettyeyo: 6:39am On Jun 18, 2015
Abeg wetin this man come dey talk again?? Why not just shut the hell up than getting yourself into more trouble...! #immature...!

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by Moana(f): 6:43am On Jun 18, 2015
jemype:
I hv never cheated on any woman before. u said it "good woman" do u know how hard it is to see a good woman. d way u say d word is like they sell it in aswani market. its very hard to find a good woman
if a good woman is hard to find we can agree that good men are close to extinction then cheesy there are many good women out there but you are always chasing after the prettiest of them all
Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by jemype(m): 6:59am On Jun 18, 2015
lol. no not really. I dont even lyk d preety ones because they give me more problems than a woman in labour encounters. u cant rest even if u get them. ive never seen a man with a preety wife that has rest of mind.
Moana:
if a good woman is hard to find we can agree that good men are close to extinction then cheesy there are many good women out there but you are always chasing after the prettiest of them all
Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by Nobody: 7:31am On Jun 18, 2015
philips70:

That is, I took my time to read all comments and just but shake my head. The gullibility of people here is just beyond imagination. But why is it this bad?

They say if you want to hide something from a black man , put it in a book, Africans don't read, we accept everything as truth without checking out facts and it's bad. I saw the tweet and first thing i noticed was that there was no mention of the "show me a man that doesn't cheat" and also i saw the number of tweets, and the manner of the tweets. anyway sha it's good for Nigerians to be gullible, it means business for the smart ones.

Also Bloggers are the number 1 culprit of spreading false information and wrecking people's home with false rumors, not saying this is false though (The anita affair)

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by Nobody: 7:53am On Jun 18, 2015
Viciyus:
SON OF A ANIMALS

JUST TAKE A LOOK AT THE BEHAVIOUR OF DOG.

THE MALE DOG WILL ONLY GUARD AND PROTECT THE FEMALE DOG JUST BECAUSE OF SEXX.

WHEN HE IS DONE WITH THE FEMALE DOG,

HE GIVE NOT THE FVCK ABOUT THAT FEMALE DOG AND ON TO THE NEXT ONE.

MEN WILL CHEAT. YES AND WE WILL CHEAT MORE AND MORE AND MORE.

BUT WHEN THAT FEMALE DOG IS CAUGHT CHEATING!!!!

THE MALE DOG WILL BEAT THE HELL OUT OF THE FEMALE DOG AND EVEN MURDER THAT MALE DOG THE FEMALE DOG CHEAT WITH

Hahahahahahaha

Ewoooo

Una no go kill me ooo!

And he even wrote the entire nonsense in block letters like its actually something meaningful.
Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by philips70(m): 8:09am On Jun 18, 2015
pcguru1:

They say if you want to hide something from a black man , put it in a book, Africans don't read, we accept everything as truth without checking out facts and it's bad. I saw the tweet and first thing i noticed was that there was no mention of the "show me a man that doesn't cheat" and also i saw the number of tweets, and the manner of the tweets. anyway sha it's good for Nigerians to be gullible, it means business for the smart ones.

Also Bloggers are the number 1 culprit of spreading false information and wrecking people's home with false rumors, not saying this is false though (The anita affair)

It's annoying, if my 8yr old son do social media for one week he will understand that's a fake account from just two of those tweets. These same people analyze politics from just topic only and spew out weird opinions.

As for bloggers, their case is in God's hands as no matter the amount of tithe they pay will free them from his wrath. Meanwhile the mainstream media have decided to give them a run for their money as they have started reporting just like them.
Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by vivypretty(f): 8:55am On Jun 18, 2015
don't judge people by what you do.that you do it doesn't mean everyone does it. is just a coward's way of justifying his/her action

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by trapQ: 11:21pm On Jul 07, 2015
can you shut up? you think everyone is pervasive like you? I have never cheated and will never.

you're the type to cheat and exonerate yourself by saying that you fell on a vagina.
henryuzor:

Keep quiet there......let me see the man or woman who has never cheated in his/her life.......
Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by Rotimi47: 4:16am On Jul 08, 2015
This guy is poo! Why drag other guys into you insecurity? Many married men don't cheat especially when you have a very caring and lovely wife. This guy should just get a life and go do what a real man who have wronged his wife does; apologize to her in a sincere way but to talk of it, this guy don't have class! Impregnating a lady that ain't pretty.Smh
Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by KruggerINC(m): 4:23pm On Oct 21, 2015
angieberry:
Quote of the day: "show me a man in Nigeria who doesn't cheat"
This maje don baje final final!
Poor, poor Toke!

Like it or not it's the truth.
I wonder when women will get it t
hat boys will be boys...stop trying to be the only one and instead focus more on being number one
Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by angieberry(f): 4:28pm On Oct 21, 2015
I pity your wife already.
KruggerINC:

Like it or not it's the truth.
I wonder when women will get it t
hat boys will be boys...stop trying to be the only one and instead focus more on being number one
Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by KruggerINC(m): 10:15pm On Oct 27, 2015
angieberry:
I pity your wife already.

Ignorance....how about if I tell u that I have a one in a billion wife?she organizes threesomes for us...she finds the girl,invites her,gets her relaxed and why does she do all this?because she'd rather do it than let me free doing it by myself in the world.Now try to process that with your limited mind....I pity you and your husband already coz being real isn't easy...folks like to deceive themselves
Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by angieberry(f): 10:59pm On Oct 27, 2015
What is this world turning into?
KruggerINC:

Ignorance....how about if I tell u that I have a one in a billion wife?she organizes threesomes for us...she finds the girl,invites her,gets her relaxed and why does she do all this?because she'd rather do it than let me free doing it by myself in the world.Now try to process that with your limited mind....I pity you and your husband already coz being real isn't easy...folks like to deceive themselves

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chidera Onyegbule Wins Athletics Competition In Canada / Princess Shyngle Flaunts The Wrist Watches Her Boyfriend Bought Her / Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.