Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

I'm A Graduate And Not Yet Employed.need A Business Idea With 500k Cash At Hand. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I'm A Graduate And Not Yet Employed.need A Business Idea With 500k Cash At Hand. (4206 Views)

I Have 500k Cash. What Business Should I Invest In? / See The Latest Method Banks Have Now Employed To Devaluate The NAIRA (photo) / How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm A Graduate And Not Yet Employed.need A Business Idea With 500k Cash At Hand. by debeo: 9:58pm On Jun 18, 2015
Godmother:

Lolz that's not quite how it works. That rate is not monthly but yearly. Which means if u fix 200k u will earn that 19k divided by 12 months which is about 1,600 naira per month.

You get to enjoy TBills when u fix a large amount

TBILLS is actually managed by CBN through custodians and banks. The minimum amount is 1m not 100k everywhere. The tenor is either 91 , 182 or 364 days (not only basis) and the interest is tax free.

The rate is not constant it fluctuates as money market is its major driver.

With just 500k? U can see u can't do that.

Like I advised earlier, u help people with thesis can u help in making thesis writing easier for students?

Identify the current challenges in wherever u are passionate about, attempt to solve them.

The ministry you help out with their computer, can they outsource anything computer to you and pay you monthly?

Or can you propose to train them on MS Applications?

On and on like that
Re: I'm A Graduate And Not Yet Employed.need A Business Idea With 500k Cash At Hand. by afanide: 10:49pm On Jun 18, 2015
Why note go Into Importation BUSINESS?
It's very lucrative and Highly Profitable.
See detils http://www.smartinternetbiz.pw/nath.htm
Nathaniel Whatsapp/call 08036932174
Re: I'm A Graduate And Not Yet Employed.need A Business Idea With 500k Cash At Hand. by MrIyke222(m): 12:04am On Jun 19, 2015
Being a graduate in naija does not automatically put biz ideas in your head. Even in Buzines mngment courses, u re not how to dvelop biz ideas, unless nw that thet re trying to incoprate Entreprenuership in tetiary edu. So for those trying to crucify d broh cos he is askin for biz idea as a gradute, maitaim ur lane!

My advic is get to know ur pasaion first. What do u love doin so much dat u can even do it for free. Scondly look aroun u or byond nd discover a need by pple nd think of hw to meet that need.

And wn investing, make sure u dont invest all s money. U can start with 20 or 30 pcent of it and c hw d bizness goes. B ready to make mistakes, fail nd stumble, but u will surely make it to d top if u remain focus.

All d best.
Re: I'm A Graduate And Not Yet Employed.need A Business Idea With 500k Cash At Hand. by Godmother(f): 8:11am On Jun 19, 2015
debeo:

TBILLS is actually managed by CBN through custodians and banks. The minimum amount is 1m not 100k everywhere. The tenor is either 91 , 182 or 364 days (not only basis) and the interest is tax free.

Like I advised earlier, u help people with thesis can u help in making thesis writing easier for students?

Identify the current challenges in wherever u are passionate about, attempt to solve them.

The ministry you help out with their computer, can they outsource anything computer to you and pay you monthly?

On and on like that

One million is not the least. I fixed way way lesser than that last year for 3 months. And got d interest paid upfront.
Re: I'm A Graduate And Not Yet Employed.need A Business Idea With 500k Cash At Hand. by Godmother(f): 8:15am On Jun 19, 2015
dav8id:

then that is not business, @op said he need business idea and by your write up it show that, you are not even practice what your suggested .

My dear, I write from what I know and what I ve practiced. TBills is not a business per se, but it can help your money grow. If you noticed I suggested that the OP divide his capital in 2; invest one and trade with the other, that way he earns from both
Re: I'm A Graduate And Not Yet Employed.need A Business Idea With 500k Cash At Hand. by ksbusari(m): 11:05am On Jun 19, 2015
engrkenny:

What's your location?
Osogbo where d economy is terrible as at nw.
Re: I'm A Graduate And Not Yet Employed.need A Business Idea With 500k Cash At Hand. by wolegzy: 11:25am On Jun 19, 2015
Do you have passion for sales?
Are you interested in running a business in FMCG?

If yes .....
The product is a fruit milk drink and is a new product that is gradually gaining acceptance in the market.

Distributors are wanted in Ilesha, Ife, Ondo, Akure, Ikirun, Mowe, Ede and nearby towns.

We already have a distributor in Oshogbo along Ota-efun express road but there is opportunity to be a Sub-distributor in Oshogbo.

A distributor is a business person who buy in bulk from the company at discounted rates and also enjoy several rebates and promo.

From your statement I believe you don't have the capital to start as a distributor but you can be a sub distributor which means you can also buy from distributors at discounted prices and sell or redistribute to wholesalers and retailers with a viable profit margin.

Interested ?
Kindly reply and then I'll forward to you the mail containing details of the company and product profiles.

Best regards
Re: I'm A Graduate And Not Yet Employed.need A Business Idea With 500k Cash At Hand. by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 19, 2015
ksbusari:
I'm a graduate and not yet employed. What business can i start with 500k cash at hand?

Are you willing to make mistakes and learn from it?
Re: I'm A Graduate And Not Yet Employed.need A Business Idea With 500k Cash At Hand. by bedfordng(m): 8:24pm On Jun 19, 2015
debeo:

On and on like that
where did you get this info that 1m is the minimum because someone just bought with 100k recently.
Re: I'm A Graduate And Not Yet Employed.need A Business Idea With 500k Cash At Hand. by ksbusari(m): 10:24pm On Jun 19, 2015
Ganoderma:

Are you willing to make mistakes and learn from it?
of course
Re: I'm A Graduate And Not Yet Employed.need A Business Idea With 500k Cash At Hand. by grace4eva(m): 2:31pm On Jun 30, 2017
I am interested in as a sub distributor give details my email is luckyabel75@yahoo.com
Re: I'm A Graduate And Not Yet Employed.need A Business Idea With 500k Cash At Hand. by grace4eva(m): 2:33pm On Jun 30, 2017
wolegzy:
Do you have passion for sales?
Are you interested in running a business in FMCG?

If yes .....
The product is a fruit milk drink and is a new product that is gradually gaining acceptance in the market.

Distributors are wanted in Ilesha, Ife, Ondo, Akure, Ikirun, Mowe, Ede and nearby towns.

We already have a distributor in Oshogbo along Ota-efun express road but there is opportunity to be a Sub-distributor in Oshogbo.

A distributor is a business person who buy in bulk from the company at discounted rates and also enjoy several rebates and promo.

From your statement I believe you don't have the capital to start as a distributor but you can be a sub distributor which means you can also buy from distributors at discounted prices and sell or redistribute to wholesalers and retailers with a viable profit margin.

Interested ?
Kindly reply and then I'll forward to you the mail containing details of the company and product profiles.

Best regards
i am interested as a sub distributor luckyabel75@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dealdey Shuts Down Operations In Nigeria / I Need Help With Barter Card / How Do You Handle Difficult Bosses?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.