Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,418 members, 7,954,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:12 AM

HARPS Online Aptitude Test. - Jobs/Vacancies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / HARPS Online Aptitude Test. (90270 Views)

Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee / Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite / HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (33) (Go Down)

Re: HARPS Online Aptitude Test. by davide470(m): 12:30pm On Jun 20, 2015
Luke1001, carry your Engine/KPMG brothers outta here..

Greggng, Calm down!

Others, stick to Topic! No posting of scores! Go and Show your GF/BF!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: HARPS Online Aptitude Test. by Emasel(m): 12:33pm On Jun 20, 2015
davide470:
Luke1001, carry your Engine/KPMG brothers outta here..

Greggng, Calm down!

Others, stick to Topic! No posting of scores! Go and Show your GF/BF!

OGA dey sweet sha grin

4 Likes

Re: HARPS Online Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 20, 2015
How is it possible that someone gets a hundred percent, howw?, there r so many disadvantages to job online test, some ppl even go as far as getting odas to do it for dem

1 Like

Re: HARPS Online Aptitude Test. by Obiwannn: 1:09pm On Jun 20, 2015
dzoay:
How is it possible that someone gets a hundred percent, howw?, there r so many disadvantages to job online test, some ppl even go as far as getting odas to do it for dem
SHUOO, Bros why e come de pain u na?
if u no fit score 90+ for dis primary school aptitude test, tell me how u wan take do dragnet?

3 Likes

Re: HARPS Online Aptitude Test. by chuksjames: 1:17pm On Jun 20, 2015
Hi All

Please can anyone advice me on that to do.

I ran out of MB before I could click on the finish button and when I subscribe again the first page of the aptitude test came up like it was before I took the test.
please will i receive a mail telling me my score or if the test was not submitted since one of the rules is not to take the test twice or I should take the test again please help since the close date is 12pm Sunday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HARPS Online Aptitude Test. by faith2ogesco(m): 1:39pm On Jun 20, 2015
Obiwannn:

if u no fit score 90+ for dis primary school aptitude test, tell me how u wan take do dragnet?
me dey vex for my scores sef grin
Re: HARPS Online Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 20, 2015
Obiwannn:

Besides I am a lady, not a bros
Re: HARPS Online Aptitude Test. by Emasel(m): 2:03pm On Jun 20, 2015
dzoay:

Besides I am a lady, not a bros

grin then put "f" beside your moniker, it's quite simple cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: HARPS Online Aptitude Test. by Obiwannn: 2:05pm On Jun 20, 2015
faith2ogesco:
me dey vex for my scores sef grin
hehe..abi o..lol
Dozay, quell the anger.
Re: HARPS Online Aptitude Test. by stuubonesq: 2:26pm On Jun 20, 2015
For the cold weather and for the guys that scored 70% and above.

Re: HARPS Online Aptitude Test. by Pweetymoi1: 3:23pm On Jun 20, 2015
Pls oo you guys should help a sister oooo on how to contact HARPS Holdings before the test elapses, I got the sms for the test but didn't get any mail from them and I am sure I entered my email addy correctly. Funny thing is that I was among the first pple that applied for this job and posted it here.......

1 Like

Re: HARPS Online Aptitude Test. by bunmisoar(m): 3:25pm On Jun 20, 2015
chuksjames:
Hi All

Please can anyone advice me on that to do.

I ran out of MB before I could click on the finish button and when I subscribe again the first page of the aptitude test came up like it was before I took the test.
please will i receive a mail telling me my score or if the test was not submitted since one of the rules is not to take the test twice or I should take the test again please help since the close date is 12pm Sunday.

its not closing by 12pm sunday, but 12am. So u have till saturday 11:59pm to do it. Plzz take note.
Re: HARPS Online Aptitude Test. by Samguine: 4:12pm On Jun 20, 2015
Pweetymoi1:
Pls oo you guys should help a sister oooo on how to contact HARPS Holdings before the test elapses, I got the sms for the test but didn't get any mail from them and I am sure I entered my email addy correctly. Funny thing is that I was among the first pple that applied for this job and posted it here.......

Check your spam folder then...
Re: HARPS Online Aptitude Test. by Pweetymoi1: 4:40pm On Jun 20, 2015
Samguine:

Check your spam folder then...
Its not there either, have checked countless times....
Re: HARPS Online Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 20, 2015
I did mine and scored 64%. I prayed they call me in (Insha Allah).

1 Like

Re: HARPS Online Aptitude Test. by ohnaigee(m): 7:56pm On Jun 20, 2015
Baba God abeg ooo, seventy sumtin no bad like that naa

All of these hundred people dem, prepare to face oputa panel tongue

1 Like

Re: HARPS Online Aptitude Test. by deolu2000(m): 8:24pm On Jun 20, 2015
so this test ends tonight and within 10days we shall know what is next,let keep fingers crossed and hope for the best. #i believe!

1 Like

Re: HARPS Online Aptitude Test. by Acquiredollars(m): 8:45pm On Jun 20, 2015
deolu2000:
so this test ends tonight and within 10days we shall know what is next,let keep fingers crossed and hope for the best. #i believe!

The company didn't say results will be communicated within 10 days. They said U should be ready to participate in the programme at least 10 days after the result has been communicated.

So...results can even be communicated on monday!

1 Like

Re: HARPS Online Aptitude Test. by deolu2000(m): 10:34pm On Jun 20, 2015
Acquiredollars:

The company didn't say results will be communicated within 10 days. They said U should be ready to participate in the programme at least 10 days after the result has been communicated.

So...results can even be communicated on monday!
was there a mention of result being communicated within ten days from my comment?i said we shall know what's next within ten days,(after the test). i wish everyone of us the very best.

2 Likes

Re: HARPS Online Aptitude Test. by ohnaigee(m): 10:53pm On Jun 20, 2015
deolu2000:

was there a mention of result being communicated within ten days from my comment?i said we shall know what's next within ten days,(after the test). i wish everyone of us the very best.

yep, thr is, check wella

quite misleading, that
Re: HARPS Online Aptitude Test. by sleeknaija(m): 11:16pm On Jun 20, 2015
Pweetymoi1:

How many times did u apply? I was among the 1st set of pple that applied too but 2days later I got a message on my email telling me to reapply again, they said there were experiencing some technical hitches with the application form. So I had to apply again

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (33)

Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread / Nestle Nigeria Plc Supply Chain Graduate Trainee Recruitment / Total Nigeria Plc Is Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.