Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Abandoned IEDs By Boko Haram Kill 63 In Borno Town - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abandoned IEDs By Boko Haram Kill 63 In Borno Town (19604 Views)

Made-In-Nigeria Vehicle Used By Soldiers To Detonate IEDs / Another Soldier Killed As Troops Clear Boko Haram & IEDs In Chukungudu(Pics) / Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abandoned IEDs By Boko Haram Kill 63 In Borno Town by Masculity(m): 4:27pm On Jun 17, 2015
handsomeclouds:
I really wonder when people would start thinking with their brains... So explosives now call for tourist attraction where people will gather to feed their eyes? Well they will explain to the Angels their last deed. Anyways RIP to the dead

it will serve as a great lesson to others.
Re: Abandoned IEDs By Boko Haram Kill 63 In Borno Town by Demmzy15(m): 4:29pm On Jun 17, 2015
Wallahi dis is very disheartening, In Sha Allah peace shall be restored to this great country once again and BokoHaramm shall be disgraced and destroyed!
Re: Abandoned IEDs By Boko Haram Kill 63 In Borno Town by bummyla(m): 4:35pm On Jun 17, 2015
Re: Abandoned IEDs By Boko Haram Kill 63 In Borno Town by bharyur2103(m): 4:36pm On Jun 17, 2015
Nigeria: *singing*... " Started from the bottom now we here".....

USA: and where are you exactly?? Cesspit??.....

2 Likes

Re: Abandoned IEDs By Boko Haram Kill 63 In Borno Town by samjoekenny(m): 4:37pm On Jun 17, 2015
time too short.... ;Dtime too short....
Re: Abandoned IEDs By Boko Haram Kill 63 In Borno Town by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 17, 2015
If it's Muslim on Muslim violence, no complaints here

1 Like

Re: Abandoned IEDs By Boko Haram Kill 63 In Borno Town by haji56(m): 4:38pm On Jun 17, 2015
Bonapart:
Buhari why did you create boko haram
Why did you use them to destroy Gej administration
Why haven't you call them to order
Why do you sympathise with them when they get heat
Haven't they don enough?

Buhari please call your boys to order
where were you hiding watching him create boko haram?
will buhari call to ordet persons sponsored by christians like you.
you know it better cos you have the thermometer to measure to measure the heat you created.
ask your near kin boys the answer
Re: Abandoned IEDs By Boko Haram Kill 63 In Borno Town by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 17, 2015
The person who detonated the bomb must have waited for people to gather round it before pressing that button.
Re: Abandoned IEDs By Boko Haram Kill 63 In Borno Town by Xcex: 4:45pm On Jun 17, 2015
So such site of leftova bags has turnd 2 tourist attraction, i tell u Abok1 is abok1 even if u take dem 2 d moon n bring dem bak. Gbam mtcheeew dangwurugwu while dia president has gone 2 WestGermany
Re: Abandoned IEDs By Boko Haram Kill 63 In Borno Town by Cannonleo(m): 4:45pm On Jun 17, 2015
Vikkie14:

Foolishness indeed. Just like the Borno guy standing on a crashed UCAV with LIVE missile. Illiteracy.

Take A Look And Be a Loss.

So many people have taken JUST "A LOOK" either at blast scenes, fire incidents, tanker overturn, house collapse, party and vehices accident, bank robbery etc, that have become victims of "LOSS".

What are thry looking at? Is it that they dont know how wire and bag looks like or their Instinct isn't developed enough to signal a red alert??
thats what you get when you have a society structured never to leave their comfort zones hence they become the proverbial inqusitive monkey who you know the rest
Re: Abandoned IEDs By Boko Haram Kill 63 In Borno Town by DULLARDipo: 4:50pm On Jun 17, 2015
Buhari is a failure! Just check out the frequency and the level of casualties recorded since he stole the power with the help of his almajiris. God will repay him for all his evils

3 Likes

Re: Abandoned IEDs By Boko Haram Kill 63 In Borno Town by halimat38(f): 4:51pm On Jun 17, 2015
Bonapart:
Haven't they don enough?

you guys still are not getting your priorities right,so sad cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Abandoned IEDs By Boko Haram Kill 63 In Borno Town by DULLARDipo: 4:53pm On Jun 17, 2015
haji56:

where were you hiding watching him create boko haram?
will buhari call to ordet persons sponsored by christians like you.
you know it better cos you have the thermometer to measure to measure the heat you created.
ask your near kin boys the answer

Do Christians scream Allahu akbar before beheading people? Would ISIL accept Christians as part of them? Stop thinking with ur feet

3 Likes

Re: Abandoned IEDs By Boko Haram Kill 63 In Borno Town by kogi2010: 4:59pm On Jun 17, 2015
I thought. You ppl said it was a sucide bomber that detonateded a bom
marked10:

http://dailypost.ng/201/06/17/boko-haram-abandoned-bombs-kill-63-in-borno/
Re: Abandoned IEDs By Boko Haram Kill 63 In Borno Town by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 17, 2015
Bonapart:
Haven't they don enough?

weyray......do u know u sounded lik an insane human being up there?
Re: Abandoned IEDs By Boko Haram Kill 63 In Borno Town by silverkab: 5:00pm On Jun 17, 2015
These people are careless with their lives o. Taking snap shot of IED without the presence of expert?
Re: Abandoned IEDs By Boko Haram Kill 63 In Borno Town by petermichaels(m): 5:00pm On Jun 17, 2015
To me it looks lyk a trap. Dey drop it intentionally and patiently waiting with a remote device to trigger it wen eva bn found. D boko boys ar around d vicinity.
Re: Abandoned IEDs By Boko Haram Kill 63 In Borno Town by Islie: 5:11pm On Jun 17, 2015
lalasticlala:

thank u, didnt even notice

You welcome mod
Re: Abandoned IEDs By Boko Haram Kill 63 In Borno Town by onyeamuma73: 5:14pm On Jun 17, 2015
mallam is always mallam no matter their educational background just like there cow big for noting

2 Likes

Re: Abandoned IEDs By Boko Haram Kill 63 In Borno Town by uchennn: 5:15pm On Jun 17, 2015
And your president was flying while my people were dying
In the helicopter flying looking down reading signs

1 Like

Re: Abandoned IEDs By Boko Haram Kill 63 In Borno Town by Pavarottii(m): 5:20pm On Jun 17, 2015
When I read the AI report, and the fact that buhari took it serious(knowing that this well demolarised the soldiers). The same man that said he will make the country ungovernable for GEJ, and the rate in which the bombings av started again. Wen the last regime gained all lost caliphates and were raiding sambisa forest.
All these doesn't just add up, someone please talk to me!
What's buhari's agenda in this. Or his been controlled by a greater power in the world that we don't know?
Well only time can provide me wiv thses answers. Let me wait patiently and watch
God please don't forsake ur people.
God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Abandoned IEDs By Boko Haram Kill 63 In Borno Town by nicksilo: 5:21pm On Jun 17, 2015
It pains me each time i hard about this issue of bomb explosions in the North Eastern part of nigeria. I pray mr president and his new team of service chiefs will be bold enough to fish out those pepertrators of this crime. Those cabal that sponsor this boko haram boys, because it is practically impossible to defeat boko boys without getting dere sponsors, those who strengthen and sustain them,those cabal that buy these bombs and pay them to explode it on various public places. Goodluck Jonathan once said, and i quote "members of Boko Haram has infetrate his cabinet" meaning he understand that the sponpors of Boko Hara are in his Govt. I also remember when a serving senator had his phon traced to having a coversation wit boko haram members yet nothing happen. I can tell you majority of the funds made to fight Boko haram end up in the pockets of Boko haram sponsors who ar powerful members of govt, leaving the soldiers with outdated guns and poor motivational impectus to combat de menance of the insurgence.
Re: Abandoned IEDs By Boko Haram Kill 63 In Borno Town by bugzbunny: 5:25pm On Jun 17, 2015
Bonapart:
Haven't they don enough?

U my friend
Is brain dead
Re: Abandoned IEDs By Boko Haram Kill 63 In Borno Town by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 17, 2015
hmmm.... ***sighs***
Re: Abandoned IEDs By Boko Haram Kill 63 In Borno Town by HirstMOG(m): 5:35pm On Jun 17, 2015
Kitsune:
Didn't i already see this on the Frontpage earlier undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/2385706/100-killed-boko-harams-booby

And your argument is that GEJ somehow handled BH better? Really? I seem to recall nearly 10k people dying during his tenure. But whatever let me not bust your bubble.

How many days has he been in office How many bomb blast have we heard What step has he taken so far in curbing the insrgency other than traveling about Did Nigerians voted him to be moving from one country to another
Re: Abandoned IEDs By Boko Haram Kill 63 In Borno Town by CORRECTMAN78(m): 5:38pm On Jun 17, 2015
Abokis are only savy when it comes to politics and heading every government palastatals in Nigeria.

Anyways, this reminds me of Elenu's joke(where he talked about the Igbos, the Hausas, and the Biafran war).

Please can someone help tell Buhari and his kinsmen-- "it is okay"!

Thank you
Re: Abandoned IEDs By Boko Haram Kill 63 In Borno Town by nebeolis: 5:42pm On Jun 17, 2015
Where is brings backstheregirls campaigners they have collected there share of there cake and left nobody here there voice again or are they sleeping deadly let them continue

1 Like

Re: Abandoned IEDs By Boko Haram Kill 63 In Borno Town by Jasperwhizz(m): 5:46pm On Jun 17, 2015
HELP MY LORD JESUS CHRIST. I AM COVER WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS AMEN.
Re: Abandoned IEDs By Boko Haram Kill 63 In Borno Town by luluosas(m): 6:25pm On Jun 17, 2015
Except these animal called Boko Haram members and their sympathizers repent of their wickedness and embrace JESUS CHRIST as their LORD and Saviour, hell fire awaits them in their eternity.
Re: Abandoned IEDs By Boko Haram Kill 63 In Borno Town by preetyb(f): 6:28pm On Jun 17, 2015
Pa buhari do something na

1 Like

Re: Abandoned IEDs By Boko Haram Kill 63 In Borno Town by cyberdurable(m): 6:45pm On Jun 17, 2015
dennismukoro:
foolish JTF. This is not cause by BOko boys. But the foolish civillian JTF who brought out the bomb to the public. Ignorant is really a desease. RiP to the dead

ignorant it should be ignorance
Re: Abandoned IEDs By Boko Haram Kill 63 In Borno Town by Bonapart(m): 8:33pm On Jun 17, 2015
bugzbunny:

U my friend
Is brain dead
who's your friend? Buhari?
Dnt know if he's brain dead tho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Killed, Many Injured In Gombe As Former And present Governors' Loyalists Clash / GRV Calls For Suspension Of CMD After Vwaere Died In Hospital Elevator Accident / Ambode, Oshiomhole, Tambuwal, Adeosun At NEC Meeting Today - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.