Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos (31785 Views)

Made-In-Nigeria Vehicle Used By Soldiers To Detonate IEDs / Another Soldier Killed As Troops Clear Boko Haram & IEDs In Chukungudu(Pics) / Suicide Bomber Who Hid IEDs In Stabilizer At Sabon Gari Jidari Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos by hammariise(m): 3:39am On Aug 05, 2015
Nigeria troops clear GWOZA to YEMTEKE road roadside mines and IEDs

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos by LeStylo: 3:44am On Aug 05, 2015
God bless Nigeria!

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos by Ahmed4002(m): 3:48am On Aug 05, 2015
Far too often their work goes unnoticed, but these selfless heroes provide guidance. I urge you to join me in thanking our President for his vital role in keeping our nation safe and our troops grounded.

General T.Y Brutai is a shining example of the selfless service and support provide for the
brave men and women who protect this nation. I
am humbled by his service and proud to have
vote for Buhari

God bless Nigeria Army
God bless PMB
God bless Nigeria

286 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos by Proffdada: 3:48am On Aug 05, 2015
LeStylo:
God bless Nigerian soldiers !
Amen raise to power infinity o!!!

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos by INTROVERT(f): 3:55am On Aug 05, 2015
them dey try o

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos by mrvitalis(m): 3:56am On Aug 05, 2015
God so we still use hand to clear mines in 2015?
All our past leaders are just wicked

39 Likes

Re: Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos by dyabman(m): 3:59am On Aug 05, 2015
Awesome !

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos by Lanretoye(m): 4:02am On Aug 05, 2015
LeStylo:
God bless Nigeria!
Amen oo,and protect us from all these death traps and people's destructive ploy

14 Likes

Re: Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos by themonk(m): 4:24am On Aug 05, 2015
this is very dangerous, these men are really trying and we should be grateful to them.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos by gists: 4:31am On Aug 05, 2015
Imagine someone's father, someone's husband, someone's son digging up and using bare hands to clear IEDs and mines on the street of Nigeria so that civilians can move around safely. GOD BLESS these selfless soldiers.

NEVER AGAIN on Nigerian soil
NEVER AGAIN should we vote anyone who said he was shoeless because we now know he must have been senseless to hing his campaign on that.

148 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos by Pangea: 4:42am On Aug 05, 2015
Of course, the hand is still the best tool,
Anything weighing more than a man, standing on that thing will set it off.
Many of these things are weight sensitive.
What i take exception to, is the absence of the demolition or blast suit.
If that thing goes off, that man is dead!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos by Nobody: 5:04am On Aug 05, 2015
Keep up the good work boys, may the Lord be your strength. cool

Abeg mek una no transfer my little Naija army cousin to Borno, I take God beg una. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos by KHAYGOLD(m): 5:08am On Aug 05, 2015
I want to see sambisa forest as smooth as an airport within the next 4years. PMB is indeed working and wailers are wailing.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos by Khd95(m): 5:21am On Aug 05, 2015
#nigerianArmy.
God bless dem boiz nd gyels in camouflage..

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos by LRNZH(m): 5:21am On Aug 05, 2015
Lalasticlala... Come and do justice. This is CHANGE era.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos by kennyman2000(m): 5:25am On Aug 05, 2015
God bless the NA..

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos by JudgeWilson(m): 5:34am On Aug 05, 2015
God bless Nigeria Army! As you risk your life out dey just for me nd the rest to have a peaceful night so shall God strengthen you guys to defeat dos beast called Boko-Haram. God Federal Republic Of Nigeria, God bless President Buhari, God bless you and me reading this trend.

13 Likes

Re: Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos by Brown1759: 5:48am On Aug 05, 2015
Kudos to NA

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos by Nobody: 5:49am On Aug 05, 2015
God bless NA

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos by tempex88(m): 5:49am On Aug 05, 2015
Mehn....
Re: Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos by Rahmatuparker: 5:51am On Aug 05, 2015
Welldone guys. KIU

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos by Nobody: 5:51am On Aug 05, 2015
Buhari call your kingsmen to order

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos by VickyRotex(f): 5:52am On Aug 05, 2015
Wish our Military more success. Una try! sad cool

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos by sigiyaya(m): 5:52am On Aug 05, 2015
HAUSA NDI ARA cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos by MKO4ever(m): 5:52am On Aug 05, 2015
And what is even more interesting to me is how they knew that something was buried under ground there. Kudos

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos by Horlawoomey(m): 5:52am On Aug 05, 2015
May God's protection continue to be with these fearless soldiers.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos by ednut1(m): 5:53am On Aug 05, 2015
shocked with bare hands nawa o
Re: Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos by Nobody: 5:53am On Aug 05, 2015
May God continue to guide and protect our army. Amin!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos by Nobody: 5:54am On Aug 05, 2015
undecided
Re: Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos by PRYCE(m): 5:55am On Aug 05, 2015
Vicious Animals!
Re: Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos by RichDad1(m): 5:55am On Aug 05, 2015
Good news.
Re: Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos by mohisi: 5:55am On Aug 05, 2015
Ahmed4002:
Far too often their work goes unnoticed, but these selfless heroes provide guidance. I urge you to join me in thanking our President for his vital role in keeping our nation safe and our troops grounded.

General T.Y Brutai is a shining example of the selfless service and support provide for the
brave men and women who protect this nation. I
am humbled by his service and proud to have
vote for Buhari

God bless Nigeria Army
God bless PMB
God bless Nigeria
ameen

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye: Slaughter Any Cow Found Wandering About The City / Governor Dave Umahi Wins Ebonyi South Senate Seat / El-Rufai Serves Passenger On Abuja-Kaduna Train

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.