Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,153 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Made-In-Nigeria Vehicle Used By Soldiers To Detonate IEDs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Made-In-Nigeria Vehicle Used By Soldiers To Detonate IEDs (58030 Views)

Why I Refused To Detonate My Explosive – Female Bomber (pic) / Boko Haram Gave Me N200 To Detonate Explosive - Teenage Suicide Bomber / Another Soldier Killed As Troops Clear Boko Haram & IEDs In Chukungudu(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Made-In-Nigeria Vehicle Used By Soldiers To Detonate IEDs by sixtuschimere: 3:44pm On Nov 08, 2016
According to IG handle dedicated to Nigerian military information,pictured above is a Nigerian Airforce unmanned ground vehicle, developed by the Nigerian airforce institute of technology to detonate IED.

Seriously Nigerians are talented.We only need financial assistance from the govt to compete with Europe.

Image credit: Nigerian Military History

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/see-photo-of-made-in-nigeria-naf.html

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Made-In-Nigeria Vehicle Used By Soldiers To Detonate IEDs by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 08, 2016
Nigeria air force cannot manufacture that.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Made-In-Nigeria Vehicle Used By Soldiers To Detonate IEDs by pyyxxaro: 4:02pm On Nov 08, 2016
Make dem bring the machine come my area

Make we try am with better Bangar(knockout). , if the machine no go xplode tongue

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Made-In-Nigeria Vehicle Used By Soldiers To Detonate IEDs by GlorifiedTunde(m): 4:10pm On Nov 08, 2016
comshots:

Says who? Don't you know they send some men overseas to learn these techs?

I know of a lady who's currently doing her PhD in tech. She finished from covenant and joined airforce DSSC2012.

I saw one of her projects on Fb early last year. It was a crazy flying quad.

Please don't say what you don't know.

165 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Made-In-Nigeria Vehicle Used By Soldiers To Detonate IEDs by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 08, 2016
Great...with the technology of Nigeria Army today, no nation can compete with her even those of "Ogbunigwe"

Nigeria Army great job....next is to get shots of Boko Haram leader Shekau eating dodo in Sambisa forest wink

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Made-In-Nigeria Vehicle Used By Soldiers To Detonate IEDs by naija247: 4:25pm On Nov 08, 2016
comshots:
Some people with their negative mentality, you think if you can't do anything others can't abi?

94 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Made-In-Nigeria Vehicle Used By Soldiers To Detonate IEDs by espn(m): 4:26pm On Nov 08, 2016
if true..its nice...but we lack packaging..if na white man design and develop this thing....the packaging go craze die...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Made-In-Nigeria Vehicle Used By Soldiers To Detonate IEDs by Heffalump(m): 4:37pm On Nov 08, 2016
comshots:

...and who says they cannot?

You must believe in yourself before you assume the status of greatness.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Made-In-Nigeria Vehicle Used By Soldiers To Detonate IEDs by koladebrainiac(m): 5:51pm On Nov 08, 2016
I cant be sure if its working

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Made-In-Nigeria Vehicle Used By Soldiers To Detonate IEDs by tdayof(m): 6:30pm On Nov 08, 2016
comshots:

You came in and typed ln typed bullshiit with confidence.

That was made by Nigerian Air Force Institute Of Technology AFIT. Proudly made in Nigeria

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Made-In-Nigeria Vehicle Used By Soldiers To Detonate IEDs by tdayof(m): 6:31pm On Nov 08, 2016
koladebrainiac:
I cant be sure if its working

It should. What's up there is no big deal when there's funding and people who are dedicated to R& D
Re: Made-In-Nigeria Vehicle Used By Soldiers To Detonate IEDs by theSpark(m): 7:01pm On Nov 08, 2016
comshots:

You don buy market with this your comment grin

The Nigerian Airforce has even made a drone. This one is not difficult for them. The NAF Institute of Technology is the Tech arm of the NAF that manufactures stuff like this.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Made-In-Nigeria Vehicle Used By Soldiers To Detonate IEDs by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 08, 2016
pyyxxaro:
Make dem bring the machine come my area

Make we try am with better Bangar(knockout). , if the machine no go xplode tongue
grin
Re: Made-In-Nigeria Vehicle Used By Soldiers To Detonate IEDs by DozieInc(m): 8:05pm On Nov 08, 2016
ok
Re: Made-In-Nigeria Vehicle Used By Soldiers To Detonate IEDs by GenbIoodykiller: 8:49pm On Nov 08, 2016
Keneking:
Great...with the technology of Nigeria Army today, no nation can compete with her even those of "Ogbunigwe"

Nigeria Army great job....next is to get shots of Boko Haram leader Shekau eating dodo in Sambisa forest wink
have you heard of Satan II grin

stop smoking Indian hemp Kenechukwu cheesy

listing to Ikem mazeli egwu ozo
amazing song cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Made-In-Nigeria Vehicle Used By Soldiers To Detonate IEDs by princetboy(m): 10:10pm On Nov 08, 2016
Aba is gud
Re: Made-In-Nigeria Vehicle Used By Soldiers To Detonate IEDs by OkoYibo: 10:11pm On Nov 08, 2016
comshots:

You think say na everbody for NAF be olodo like you?

12 Likes

Re: Made-In-Nigeria Vehicle Used By Soldiers To Detonate IEDs by Lasskeey: 10:17pm On Nov 08, 2016
cool
Re: Made-In-Nigeria Vehicle Used By Soldiers To Detonate IEDs by proxitaly: 10:18pm On Nov 08, 2016
Fellow Nlanders, please helep me vote this moi story for Etisalat Flash Fiction

click the link below and like the story. I thank you all

https://prize.etisalat.com.ng/flash-fiction/voteall.php?id=6

MAMA'S YELLOW HEN

When the Mama’s new local yellow hen came into the kitchen that Wednesday, I had no premonition that it meant trouble. Mama has always kept native hens since I was little therefore; I know when they are looking for a place to lay their eggs.
This hen, looking for a place to lay its eggs, came into the kitchen. Many before it had their place at the spot beyond the mud hearth where we poured ash from the previous day cooking. I was frying garri on the hearth and was alone. Mama had gone to the Nkwo-Achara market with everyone else except Nkwa my little sister.
Since the hen was disturbing, cackling, flying, finding a place to brood – it was new – I caught it and covered it with a raffia basket. I know that by the time I opened it, a fresh egg would have been laid and the hen would henceforth choose that spot as its nesting place.
Nkwa was present when I opened the basket some hours later; we saw pieces of egg shell. I assumed the egg had broken and let out the hen. She said nothing.
“Mama” Nkwa called that evening, “Ogbo put his fingers into the anus of that yellow hen to bring out its egg and it got broken. Look at the shells here.”
Mama need not consult me for she believed that I was capable of such mindless tricks. I gritted my teeth as the cane bit into my bare backside. Nkwa had lied against me to find favour with Mama who rewarded her with a generous piece of tasty mangala fish.
I received a king’s size of the chicken the next day when Mama clubbed down the yellow hen. She had found it breaking and drinking its freshly laid egg.

12 Likes

Re: Made-In-Nigeria Vehicle Used By Soldiers To Detonate IEDs by musa7m(m): 10:18pm On Nov 08, 2016
comshots:
who said so?
Re: Made-In-Nigeria Vehicle Used By Soldiers To Detonate IEDs by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 08, 2016
JM
Re: Made-In-Nigeria Vehicle Used By Soldiers To Detonate IEDs by phreakabit(m): 10:19pm On Nov 08, 2016
Code name Pangolo 101
Can we see a brief demonstration?
IED go tear this thing like pata!

1 Like

Re: Made-In-Nigeria Vehicle Used By Soldiers To Detonate IEDs by kingobozy: 10:20pm On Nov 08, 2016
Kudos to our Airforce for this innovative venture.
Its high time Nigerians start building there own weaponary like other countries. We sure have the brains and technical know how. We only need proper funding cos there will be lots of trial and error until the desired result is acheived.

1 Like

Re: Made-In-Nigeria Vehicle Used By Soldiers To Detonate IEDs by Jamesmatic(m): 10:20pm On Nov 08, 2016
Nice Toy... cheesy

Re: Made-In-Nigeria Vehicle Used By Soldiers To Detonate IEDs by jeeqaa7(m): 10:22pm On Nov 08, 2016
bobo juice
Re: Made-In-Nigeria Vehicle Used By Soldiers To Detonate IEDs by WILLYBABS(m): 10:22pm On Nov 08, 2016
comshots:
Comshots, I hope u re aware u re a fool?

espn:
if true..its nice...but we lack packaging..if na white man design and develop this thing....the packaging go craze die...
Abeg, what else is needed to package this, OK... u expect them to decorate it with flowers? Abeg goan sleep, you don't have a point.

1 Like

Re: Made-In-Nigeria Vehicle Used By Soldiers To Detonate IEDs by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 08, 2016
Nice try, but we need to design our own kind tech that is unique and not copying already patented inventions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Made-In-Nigeria Vehicle Used By Soldiers To Detonate IEDs by Lasskeey: 10:25pm On Nov 08, 2016
comshots:

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kwara APC Governorship Candidate Banner Surfaces In Saraki's Family House / Professor Isa Hashim Is Dead / Wadume With PDP House Of Representatives Member During His Inauguration In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.