Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Pictures Of A Galliant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of A Galliant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (51238 Views)

Brave Soldier Killed After Boko Haram Attack On A Military Post In Borno. Photo / Kai Jehoshaphat, A Soldier Killed In Niger-Delta (pictured) / Hakeem Salami, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of A Galliant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by cyberdurable(m): 6:37pm On Jun 17, 2015
ihatebuhari:
mumu
u dea mind dt E-diot?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Galliant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by cyberdurable(m): 6:40pm On Jun 17, 2015
adusco:

How wld you feel if your dad is address that way?

I will feel okay, if he care less of the people entrusted into his hands to take care of... Buhari is a dullard! stop all dis E-stunts and Unnecesary defending

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Galliant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by bennifield11(m): 6:42pm On Jun 17, 2015
you're in sane
Re: Pictures Of A Galliant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by olamilokozzo: 6:51pm On Jun 17, 2015
may ur soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Pictures Of A Galliant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by prettyboi1(m): 7:06pm On Jun 17, 2015
God Bless his soul, God Bless our soldiers. Amen.
Re: Pictures Of A Galliant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by pomide(m): 7:07pm On Jun 17, 2015
Wildrage:
Anytime I read the sad news of the death of any of our young, intelligent, patriotic young soldiers in the fight against the virulent soldiers of Allah,

I curse Shekau and his senseless, indoctrinated, Murderous followers

I curse Yerima and all the northern governors, who in their quest to wrest power from the south decided to use religion as a tool by promoting what was then referred to as political Sharia

I curse all those irresponsible men who believe their responsibility starts and ends with sleeping with a woman, put her in a family way, organize a naming ceremony and throw the children into the street to fend for themselves

I curse all our political leaders north and south who believe the death of thousands of innocent souls is not more than collateral damages in their quest for political ascendancy

RIP to our fallen heroes, may their death not be in vain

Baba... You Can Curse o! sho!? :O
Re: Pictures Of A Galliant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 17, 2015
RIP my once fellow IMO STAR, may the star of God shine upon your soul.
Re: Pictures Of A Galliant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by DrGroove(f): 7:18pm On Jun 17, 2015
So he left university to go join Army to fight Boko haram? what a courageous way to commit suicide RIP though
Re: Pictures Of A Galliant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by Deltagiant: 7:30pm On Jun 17, 2015
I feel sad he died. May he rest in peace.

But....Just can't understand why people should lay down their precious lives for the fraud and doom called Nigeria?
Re: Pictures Of A Galliant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by rhemal: 7:44pm On Jun 17, 2015
Foxflames:
rip hero. u and fallen compatriots have laid down your lives for us so that we can have a future

what foolish statement to make.if u r this senseless and thoughless pls don't come here to display it here.For goodness sake a brave man lost his life protecting your country so that u can live in peace&u r make such evil remark.may God punish u wherever u may be.Go get a life animal
Re: Pictures Of A Galliant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by nkemdi89(f): 7:46pm On Jun 17, 2015
Momoh steve please God will protect you in borno, the army has no human feelings for sending you to borno having spent almost two years in sudan. When I see the number of casualty from the army side daily I wonder the number of widows being generated, that was what scared me in accepting your proposal and you escaped death last month but you are back on the battle field again. Alao kayode my bestie please do and come back alive for your family. Rip gallant when you get to the great beyond keep in touch with another fallen hero lieutenant usman.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Galliant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by rhemal: 7:48pm On Jun 17, 2015
[quote author=rhemal post=34871258]

so painful my brother o
Re: Pictures Of A Galliant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by rhemal: 7:52pm On Jun 17, 2015
rhemal:

sorry o.this quote was meant for another annoying post.pls accept my apology

what foolish statement to make.if u r this senseless and thoughless pls don't come here to display it here.For goodness sake a brave man lost his life protecting your country so that u can live in peace&u r make such evil remark.may God punish u wherever u may be.Go get a life animal
Re: Pictures Of A Galliant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by ignis: 8:03pm On Jun 17, 2015
PMB. ....Baba one chance. ..
Re: Pictures Of A Galliant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by idris4eva(m): 8:16pm On Jun 17, 2015
ashson:
Too bad, See wetin GEJ cause
se ode nie ni
Re: Pictures Of A Galliant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by wunmi590(m): 8:38pm On Jun 17, 2015
RIP bro
Re: Pictures Of A Galliant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by Mrsixfeet(m): 8:59pm On Jun 17, 2015
Rip.
Re: Pictures Of A Galliant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by huthority01(m): 9:19pm On Jun 17, 2015
ashson:
Your post shows how silly you will be.........
Re: Pictures Of A Galliant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by Holatemi(m): 9:20pm On Jun 17, 2015
RIP
Re: Pictures Of A Galliant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by EdgeUp: 9:21pm On Jun 17, 2015
RIP fallen one!
Re: Pictures Of A Galliant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by jimmy101231(m): 9:22pm On Jun 17, 2015
Omo story that's touches....When we go they start here good news nothing change at all everything get worsen..can't just see any Change here
Re: Pictures Of A Galliant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by SUREPA: 9:30pm On Jun 17, 2015
Fine man.... RIP!
Re: Pictures Of A Galliant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 17, 2015
Oh no!!!I cnt read this cry
Re: Pictures Of A Galliant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by ThePENGENIUS(m): 10:00pm On Jun 17, 2015
williams368:
His he d only galant person killed by boko haram?
Please learn to spell before voicing your twisted thoughts in public
Re: Pictures Of A Galliant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by excelbeing099(m): 10:10pm On Jun 17, 2015
RIP BRO
Re: Pictures Of A Galliant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by Benzora(m): 10:10pm On Jun 17, 2015
RIP!
Re: Pictures Of A Galliant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by Sapeleboy911(m): 10:20pm On Jun 17, 2015
williams368:
His he d only galant person killed by boko haram?
. you must be a fool for making such statement. Don't you know sambisa forest? go there and fight.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Galliant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by babadem2much(m): 10:56pm On Jun 17, 2015
RIP BRO, you have fought a good fight which your friends and family will remember u for.
sleep well soldier u did this for us to see peace
coming to join you to part no more

RIP BRO AMOS
Re: Pictures Of A Galliant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by haywire07(m): 11:13pm On Jun 17, 2015
Mogidi:
RIP to the dead.

Meanwhile APC and Liar Mohammed no longer rejoice at every boko haram killing.
While 150 people lost their lives in the last 24hrs, jet loving Buhari is enjoying the jet life.

Shame on Buhari.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2099481_b9gu7meicaaytv2_jpeg8d841bc2042000687ec50674ac0fa742

Shio!!!
Abi eri oponu sad?
Re: Pictures Of A Galliant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by haywire07(m): 11:15pm On Jun 17, 2015
millionboi:
1 tin wil alays kil a man

grin grin grin grin
U be man!
Re: Pictures Of A Galliant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 17, 2015
ashson:
oga how GEJ take Cause am, na wa o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Moment Oladipo Diya Kneeling And Begging Abacha Not To Kill Him -VIDEO / Aisha Buhari Rushed To Hospital Over Leg Fracture - Daily Nigerian / Another Man Shot At Ekiti APC Rally, Man Trying To Save Him Victim Of Pickpocket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.