Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,266 members, 7,829,550 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Pictures Of A Galliant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of A Galliant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (51232 Views)

Brave Soldier Killed After Boko Haram Attack On A Military Post In Borno. Photo / Kai Jehoshaphat, A Soldier Killed In Niger-Delta (pictured) / Hakeem Salami, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of A Galliant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by kestolove95(m): 5:23pm On Jun 17, 2015
Goodluck dey people dey die goodluck go people still dey die...ma hear anybody talk abt change near me first
Re: Pictures Of A Galliant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by MKO4ever(m): 5:24pm On Jun 17, 2015
Mogidi:

Did GEJ not receive same treatment, did you complain?

Now I clearly know what your problem is

..................Yet to recover from the injury sustained as a result of GEJ's defeat. Sorry about that, but with time, you will learn to accept the reality
Re: Pictures Of A Galliant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by okeybarca: 5:25pm On Jun 17, 2015
Wat a stupid way to die.does d zoo called Niger area worth dying for.well RIP to d dead.I believe others will learn from his mistake
Re: Pictures Of A Galliant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by juman(m): 5:26pm On Jun 17, 2015
Unfortunate.
Re: Pictures Of A Galliant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 17, 2015
so sad...
Re: Pictures Of A Galliant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 17, 2015
ashson:
Too bad, See wetin GEJ cause

Bitch what did GEJ to your miserable life?
Re: Pictures Of A Galliant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by Mogidi: 5:28pm On Jun 17, 2015
MKO4ever:

Now I clearly know what your problem is

..................Yet to recover from the injury sustained as a result of GEJ's defeat. Sorry about that, but with time, you will learn to accept the reality

Hypocrisy is when you bemoan any insult towards the office of the president, knowing fully well you did same few months back.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Galliant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by adusco(m): 5:31pm On Jun 17, 2015
Mogidi:

Did GEJ not receive same treatment, did you complain?

Yessir!
Re: Pictures Of A Galliant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by ozara(m): 5:32pm On Jun 17, 2015
peace to ur family

rest in peace
Re: Pictures Of A Galliant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by saaedlee: 5:35pm On Jun 17, 2015
Simoneblosson:

I don't think he's a private bloke
Okay, keep thinking bloke
Re: Pictures Of A Galliant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by fxskye: 5:36pm On Jun 17, 2015
The War against BH!

RIP to the fallen hero............Amos.

How much in monetary term did Amos receive from FG on till his last breath? #1B, #2B, #3B or....what?

Our "so-called" leaders failed in their primary responsibility that paved way for emergency of BH. While our leaders are busy on outrageous fat salaries and allowances, Nigerian Military (mostly poor among us) are left in the cold of war front against BH, providing security for other parts of Nigeria.

Allowances of almost #9B for NASS to be disbursed next week did I read? Have they paid salaries and allowances of our gallant military men at the war front of BH? Obviously No.........Or would mutiny have cropped up if our military were motivated with these NASS Allawees?

We need to STOP the MESS.

"This is an open RAPE. Abeg, these people need to show us PICTURES that they were trully N.AKED and UNCLAD during their Campaigns so we can approve this "CLOTHES allowance".

I HAVE SEEN THE CHANGE, PLEASE CAN I GET MY BALANCE back

Nigerians should #OccupyNASS because we must #StopTheMess.

Someone tweeted #OccupyNASS is on Friday 19th June, 2015. 3pm. Unity Fountain, FCT. Abuja, Nigeria. You must be there if you are in Abuja! # StopTheMess"
Re: Pictures Of A Galliant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by bastien: 5:39pm On Jun 17, 2015
ashson:
guy try get sense
Re: Pictures Of A Galliant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by bastien: 5:40pm On Jun 17, 2015
williams368:
His he d only galant person killed by boko haram?
help ask em o
Re: Pictures Of A Galliant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by Jasperwhizz(m): 5:48pm On Jun 17, 2015
R.I.P
Re: Pictures Of A Galliant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by saintolalekan(m): 5:50pm On Jun 17, 2015
Oh! What a handsome and gentle looking military personnel. May your soul rest in perfect peace. Amen.
Re: Pictures Of A Galliant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by OBTMOS(m): 5:53pm On Jun 17, 2015
Stelvin101:
A Patriot and Hero. RIP until we meet again
u don eva meet am before?
Re: Pictures Of A Galliant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by Moana(f): 5:53pm On Jun 17, 2015
RIP you fought a good fight
Re: Pictures Of A Galliant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by AkProsper(m): 5:55pm On Jun 17, 2015
Swaqwiz:
RIP NIGGUR....Meanwhile Would You Like To Make N5,000 - N10,000 Daily With Your Mobile Phone Or Computer Doing Some Simple Task? Well Visit my signature and access the website
Too real to b true
I smell scam
Re: Pictures Of A Galliant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by Chrisbenogor(m): 6:00pm On Jun 17, 2015
Thanks for laying down your life for the motherland.

Then someone will be calling majek fashek hero. Smh.
Re: Pictures Of A Galliant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by cornoil(m): 6:08pm On Jun 17, 2015
Fool, mumu. We just lost a patriotic youth of the nation, someone that believed in Nigeria as one, yet all you could talked about was GED. Try to borrow brain from someone pls
ashson:
Re: Pictures Of A Galliant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by suwalee(f): 6:13pm On Jun 17, 2015
See as fine fine niggas dey waste troway!! BH y na? undecided
Re: Pictures Of A Galliant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by StObaino1(m): 6:14pm On Jun 17, 2015
Rip Amos.... you are a hero..
Re: Pictures Of A Galliant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by chimaria(f): 6:15pm On Jun 17, 2015
RIP
Re: Pictures Of A Galliant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by dave2meek(m): 6:18pm On Jun 17, 2015
Rip
Re: Pictures Of A Galliant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by mightycrown1(m): 6:19pm On Jun 17, 2015
MAY HIS GENTLE SOUL REST IN PERFECT PEACE (AMEN)
Re: Pictures Of A Galliant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by muahmed(m): 6:24pm On Jun 17, 2015
His younger brother is my friend at uniben.... Peter Erekose always talked bouh Amos.... RIP brave soldier
Re: Pictures Of A Galliant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by Demmzy15(m): 6:28pm On Jun 17, 2015
Wildrage:
Anytime I read the sad news of the death of any of our young, intelligent, patriotic young soldiers in the fight against the virulent soldiers of Allah,

I curse Shekau and his senseless, indoctrinated, Murderous followers

I curse Yerima and all the northern governors, who in their quest to wrest power from the south decided to use religion as a tool by promoting what was then referred to as political Sharia

I curse all those irresponsible men who believe their responsibility starts and ends with sleeping with a woman, put her in a family way, organize a naming ceremony and throw the children into the street to fend for themselves

I curse all our political leaders north and south who believe the death of thousands of innocent souls is not more than collateral damages in their quest for political ascendancy

RIP to our fallen heroes, may their death not be in vain
Wetin carry Allah and Islam come dis talk naw?! undecided
Re: Pictures Of A Galliant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by babeface3: 6:30pm On Jun 17, 2015
Private, a graduate? RIP bro
saaedlee:
RIP private, we would make sure your sacrifice for this nation isn't in vain.
Re: Pictures Of A Galliant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 17, 2015
RIP
Meanwhile when will his stvpid pot bellied, peppersoup guzzling ogas relocate to Maiduguri?
Re: Pictures Of A Galliant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 17, 2015
OBTMOS:
u don eva meet am before?
Anoda abomination who accidentally came into this world
Re: Pictures Of A Galliant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by cyberdurable(m): 6:35pm On Jun 17, 2015
danla44:
Point of correction!!! @debbie....The soldier died tying to bring peace to "NIGERIA" not "Northeast"

Northeast jare! Let boko haram Near east! and Nigeria will b a tale... u think they aren't wise?
Re: Pictures Of A Galliant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by cyberdurable(m): 6:36pm On Jun 17, 2015
pocohantas:
And one other useless soldier is busy giving civilians frog jump.

You are the real gallant soldier bro.
RIP.
You died fighting for a nation you believed in.

grin oya Do frog Jump From Mile 2 to festac..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara / Troops Kill Modu Kennami, ISWAP One-Eyed Commander / Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.