Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Pictures Of A Galliant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of A Galliant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (51236 Views)

Brave Soldier Killed After Boko Haram Attack On A Military Post In Borno. Photo / Kai Jehoshaphat, A Soldier Killed In Niger-Delta (pictured) / Hakeem Salami, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of A Galliant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by taiwo09: 11:28pm On Jun 17, 2015
i believed people like you will be in the right hand side of Jehovah because you help cleansed this bloody world.. aint no paradise for the weak. RIP
Re: Pictures Of A Galliant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by bummyla(m): 11:46pm On Jun 17, 2015
REST IN PEACE MY BROTHER!

http://bummyla.com

debbie:
Back at the Imo State University, as undergraduates, I respected him because he was gentle, mature and always smiling stylishly. Astute! Until one particular day while we were in the studio trying to do a cartography assignment, Chinedu Omeji told me Amos Erekose was a soldier boy. I didn't believe it until I saw his teeth sparkle.

Amos joined the battle against Boko Haram, once in a while we will chat about the war and tactics. December 2014, he was made a section commander. Januray 15, 2015 was his birthday. I prayed for him and my other friend Alvan Divine Amushie who were at the war front in Sambisa.

I was shocked this morning to hear that Amos died trying to bring peace in Northeast of Nigeria.

Keep smiling bro. It's sad to lose young brilliant men like you. You promised to fight to the end! Rest in peace Soldier.

AN HONEST man here lies at rest
As e'er God with his image blest;
The friend of man, the friend of truth,
The friend of age, and guide of youth:
Few hearts like his, with virtue warm'd,
Few heads with knowledge so informed:
If there's another world, he lives in bliss;
If there is none, he made the best of this
Re: Pictures Of A Galliant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by Rexnegro(m): 11:53pm On Jun 17, 2015
Too bad...may his soul rest well....condolences to his family..pray God almighty give them the fortitude to bear his lost.
Re: Pictures Of A Galliant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by bejeria101(m): 11:58pm On Jun 17, 2015
ashson:
Too bad, See wetin GEJ cause
and you had to show up,otondo
Re: Pictures Of A Galliant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by bunmititi(f): 12:01am On Jun 18, 2015
Allah will punish buhari and apc people for letting this gallant soldier down in battle.
Re: Pictures Of A Galliant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by Texasquare(m): 12:09am On Jun 18, 2015
Rip. May ur gentle soul rest in perfect peace. C dat fine man, he lost his life becus of his country.

Buhariiiiiiiiii u beta do sometin nw.... Abi u don 4get ur promise nii??.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Galliant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by thecommunist(m): 12:13am On Jun 18, 2015
williams368:
His he d only galant person killed by boko haram?
create a thread for any gallant soldier that died in the battle front if you know of any. The OP can't know every gallant soldier that died in battle, he can only create a thread on the ones he know. the OP is only trying his best to create the awareness. RIP handsome officer.
Re: Pictures Of A Galliant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by thecommunist(m): 12:18am On Jun 18, 2015
saaedlee:
RIP private, we would make sure your sacrifice for this nation isn't in vain.
i dont think he was a private. The OP wrote that he was made a section commander. I know its not intentional, but you are insulting the memory of this brave man by referring to him as a private.
Re: Pictures Of A Galliant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by Souljaboi1: 5:49am On Jun 18, 2015
debbie:
Back at the Imo State University, as undergraduates, I respected him because he was gentle, mature and always smiling stylishly. Astute! Until one particular day while we were in the studio trying to do a cartography assignment, Chinedu Omeji told me Amos Erekose was a soldier boy. I didn't believe it until I saw his teeth sparkle.

Amos joined the battle against Boko Haram, once in a while we will chat about the war and tactics. December 2014, he was made a section commander. Januray 15, 2015 was his birthday. I prayed for him and my other friend Alvan Divine Amushie who were at the war front in Sambisa.

I was shocked this morning to hear that Amos died trying to bring peace in Northeast of Nigeria.

Keep smiling bro. It's sad to lose young brilliant men like you. You promised to fight to the end! Rest in peace Soldier.

AN HONEST man here lies at rest
As e'er God with his image blest;
The friend of man, the friend of truth,
The friend of age, and guide of youth:
Few hearts like his, with virtue warm'd,
Few heads with knowledge so informed:
If there's another world, he lives in bliss;
If there is none, he made the best of this

Another brother gone !
Re: Pictures Of A Galliant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by Jags87(m): 6:57am On Jun 18, 2015
ashson:
na God go punish u fool
Re: Pictures Of A Galliant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by saaedlee: 7:23am On Jun 18, 2015
thecommunist:
i dont think he was a private. The OP wrote that he was made a section commander. I know its not intentional, but you are insulting the memory of this brave man by referring to him as a private.
Am not insulting the fallen soldier, he may have risen from the rank(private) after school. But until his death, Amos was an NCO! Rest in Peace again bro!
Mind you, only Commissioned Officers are made Sector Commanders!
Re: Pictures Of A Galliant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by 3plestar(m): 8:34am On Jun 18, 2015
ashson:
u dey craze waitn gej do
Re: Pictures Of A Galliant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by gbens2000(m): 9:02am On Jun 18, 2015
bettercreature:
RIP boss am sorry for what GEJ and PDP has caused you
hate talks its ppl like u DAT want to separate us in country,its unity we need pls .
Re: Pictures Of A Galliant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by Hitunnu(f): 10:26am On Jun 18, 2015
RIP

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Galliant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by Chiaka(f): 10:51am On Jun 18, 2015
Rest In Peace May you be happier where you are.
Re: Pictures Of A Galliant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by makazona(m): 11:05am On Jun 18, 2015
RIP Soldier
Re: Pictures Of A Galliant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 18, 2015
RIP bro. It is well.....
Re: Pictures Of A Galliant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by nortcentrallord(m): 3:18am On Jun 26, 2015
R.I.P soldier.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Troops Kill Modu Kennami, ISWAP One-Eyed Commander / Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi / Moment Oladipo Diya Kneeling And Begging Abacha Not To Kill Him -VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.