Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,969 members, 7,845,125 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Buhari's Statement About Old Age? Fayose Is Vindicated. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Statement About Old Age? Fayose Is Vindicated. (1478 Views)

"President Buhari Is Sick, Fayose Is A Mad Man" – Oshiomhole / Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency / Buhari’s Statement On Aisha Is A Wake Up Call For Women – Senator Olujimi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Statement About Old Age? Fayose Is Vindicated. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 17, 2015
OLD AGE WILL LIMIT HIM ... This is an embarrassment to his supporters. How
will age affect his leadership? why did he contest
when age is against him? i think dis oldman is not
serious.Buhari is very wrong for saying that, a whole president! Even if he is not going to meet our expectations,He's not suppose to voice it out. Because doing so will make we the masses loose the confident we have in him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Statement About Old Age? Fayose Is Vindicated. by kinibigdeal(m): 3:02pm On Jun 17, 2015
ok
Re: Buhari's Statement About Old Age? Fayose Is Vindicated. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 17, 2015
Re: Buhari's Statement About Old Age? Fayose Is Vindicated. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 17, 2015
STC.....
alfred5:
STC.....
?
Re: Buhari's Statement About Old Age? Fayose Is Vindicated. by kinibigdeal(m): 3:05pm On Jun 17, 2015
Re: Buhari's Statement About Old Age? Fayose Is Vindicated. by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 17, 2015
londongal03:
?

Incase its moved to FP.

*buys land*
Re: Buhari's Statement About Old Age? Fayose Is Vindicated. by Maxymilliano(m): 3:16pm On Jun 17, 2015
Fayose is right, but to an extent.

There is limit to what the President can do at age 72, but the President doesn't wear pampers, like Fayose's Mum ...
Re: Buhari's Statement About Old Age? Fayose Is Vindicated. by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 17, 2015
Maxymilliano:
Fayose is right, but to an extent.

There is limit to what the President can do at age 72, but the President doesn't wear pampers, like Fayose's Mum ...
Truth that supposed to be sweeter has become bitter in the mouth of the honest people and turned useless in the ear of the
deaf.
Re: Buhari's Statement About Old Age? Fayose Is Vindicated. by funlord(m): 3:25pm On Jun 17, 2015
londongal03:
serious.Buhari is very wrong for saying that, a whole president! Even if he is not going to meet our expectations,He's not suppose to voice it out. Because doing so will make we the masses loose the confident we have in him
grin
londongal03:

Abeg if U are already high this early evening, I suggest U go and drink plenty of ice water so that it will aid U to dilute your drunkeness! How is fayose vindicated? Did buhari say he was 19 before he started campaigning? Did nigerians not know his age before they voted 4 him and booted out the younger clueless opponent? How did being in his 50's help ebele in his own performance? MUMU op!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Statement About Old Age? Fayose Is Vindicated. by Slynonny(m): 3:56pm On Jun 17, 2015
My Husband Bu Bu is a Rapist and a Dullard. #Aisha_Buhari
Re: Buhari's Statement About Old Age? Fayose Is Vindicated. by kinibigdeal(m): 5:59pm On Jun 17, 2015
funlord:
grin

Abeg if U are already high this early evening, I suggest U go and drink plenty of ice water so that it will aid U to dilute your drunkeness! How is fayose vindicated? Did buhari say he was 19 before he started campaigning? Did nigerians not know his age before they voted 4 him and booted out the younger clueless opponent? How did being in his 50's help ebele in his own performance? MUMU op!

That's too harsh
Re: Buhari's Statement About Old Age? Fayose Is Vindicated. by youngsolex(m): 6:25pm On Jun 17, 2015
Age is just a number but the fear of God is the beginning of wisdom, if you tell your dad that "this thing you telling me to do I don't think I can do it oo" that is to say you are afraid of failing, and if you are afraid of failing that is the start of your failure, @ 72 and you saying we should not expect much from you, is like telling us not to expect anything, whatever we see we should carry.
Lord give my president the strength so that he will keep to is promises because my grand mother is 96 and she is still going to farm.
Re: Buhari's Statement About Old Age? Fayose Is Vindicated. by unclejb2(m): 6:29pm On Jun 17, 2015
londongal03:
At least he said the truth even if it's for once.
Re: Buhari's Statement About Old Age? Fayose Is Vindicated. by eleko1: 1:10pm On Jun 18, 2015
Wetin too harsh?That's the simple home truth.Did PMB told una he can't work/he's too old for the task?GOd says with long life I will satisfy U/show u my salvation(Psm 91).Did FAYOSE knw when he'll go home?Stupidity/thuggery run in FAYOSE system.
kinibigdeal:

That's too harsh
Re: Buhari's Statement About Old Age? Fayose Is Vindicated. by eleko1: 1:21pm On Jun 18, 2015
Where is FAYOSE for the past one week now?The man is somewhere abroad attending to his ill health.Vindicated kor validated ni undecided
Re: Buhari's Statement About Old Age? Fayose Is Vindicated. by eleko1: 1:24pm On Jun 18, 2015
sad angry Seconded
funlord:
grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Statement About Old Age? Fayose Is Vindicated. by OLADD: 1:49pm On Jun 18, 2015
londongal03:
Truth that supposed to be sweeter has become bitter in the mouth of the honest people and turned useless in the ear of the
deaf.

Don't be evasive! Buhari was only playing smart having seen the reality in his three weeks old government. When confronted about his health status on his way back from UK just before the elections,, he boasted of his ability to beat the reporter in a relay race. He has only traveled to four countries and the message is setting in. Buhari is too frail to govern a country as complex as Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Statement About Old Age? Fayose Is Vindicated. by emmasege: 2:51pm On Jun 18, 2015
Mr Integrity was being sincere when he said that he's limited by his age but his blind and deaf supporters would pretend not to hear this or rather possibly interpret him otherwise to suit themselves. Either you are for or against him, the president has given you a good excuse for possible failures.
Re: Buhari's Statement About Old Age? Fayose Is Vindicated. by hottest111: 3:12pm On Jun 18, 2015
Very good..dis is coming from d horses mouth..

(1) (Reply)

Bill Gates' Conspiracy Against Nigeria / PHOTOS: Buhari hosts Summit of ECOWAS Authority of Heads of State and Govt / Has Jonathan Really Handed Over To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.