Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,544 members, 7,840,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Another Look At Glo 200% Instant Bonus Promo - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Another Look At Glo 200% Instant Bonus Promo (887 Views)

How To Activate Glo 200% (X4) Data Bonus Offer - 3.2gb For N500, 24gb For N3000 / Is Airtel's 400 % Instant Bonus On Recharge A Scam? / How To Get 200% Instant Bonus On Every Recharge On Both New & Old GLO Simcard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Look At Glo 200% Instant Bonus Promo by Ijaya123: 3:38pm On Jun 17, 2015
I'm a glo subscriber on Gbam package with call rate @15k per sec. After the frequent sms and notifications from glo for me to enjoy 200% bonus on every recharge of N200 and above, I decided to key in into this. Who doesn't need a freebies once in a while. The 1st image is the original advert for the promo from glo.

But alas since I did, my airtime has been running out faster than before. Upon making inquiries from glo customer unit, I discovered that my call rate has shot up from 15k to 40k per sec! WTF?

I immediately ask for code to opt out of the promo instantly. Though up till now, glo is yet to consent to my request to opt out.

As a professional graphic designer, I decided to tinker with the glo advert highlighting one of the hidden features of the promo, which is the flat rate for calls at 40k per sec. Can you spot the difference in the second pix? This is basically to expose some of the deceptive nature of these so called promo being advertised by our network services.

1 Like

Re: Another Look At Glo 200% Instant Bonus Promo by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 17, 2015
Ijaya123:
I'm a glo subscriber on Gbam package with call rate @15k per sec. After the frequent sms and notifications from glo for me to enjoy 200% bonus on every recharge of N200 and above, I decided to key in into this. Who doesn't need a freebies once in a while. The 1st image is the original advert for the promo from glo.

But alas since I did, my airtime has been running out faster than before. Upon making inquiries from glo customer unit, I discovered that my call rate has shot up from 15k to 40k per sec! WTF?

I immediately ask for code to opt out of the promo instantly. Though up till now, glo is yet to consent to my request to opt out.

As a professional graphic designer, I decided to tinker with the glo advert highlighting one of the hidden features of the promo, which is the flat rate for calls at 40k per sec. Can you spot the difference in the second pix? This is basically to expose some of the deceptive nature of these so called promo being advertised by our network services.
Sorry oh! Haven't heard of terms and conditions apply? Any promo these so called GSM operator does charges between 40k/sec to 50k/sec. Or do you think they so daft that they tell recharge N100 to get N600 and expect them to charge you at your current tariff rate?. Op your tariff plan which you opt into is called Glo Bumpa package. To opt out, it will cost you N100 since you migrated to another tariff. You can only get free migration once in 30days.
Re: Another Look At Glo 200% Instant Bonus Promo by Ijaya123: 8:14pm On Jun 17, 2015
asuustrike2009:

Sorry oh! Haven't heard of terms and conditions apply? Any promo these so called GSM operator does charges between 40k/sec to 50k/sec. Or do you think they so daft that they tell recharge N100 to get N600 and expect them to charge you at your current tariff rate?. Op your tariff plan which you opt into is called Glo Bumpa package. To opt out, it will cost you N100 since you migrated to another tariff. You can only get free migration once in 30days.

I don enter one chance be that o!
Re: Another Look At Glo 200% Instant Bonus Promo by basille(m): 9:01pm On Jun 17, 2015
This GLO people are tricksters they kept sending me messages to load from 200 Naira upwards and receive blah blah blah Bonus. I loaded 1k, got bonus of 1500, couldn't call other networks, only GLO. By 12am the whole bonus vanished.

(1) (Reply)

Help On Etisalat Social Me Unlimited Downloads / Android Users Have A Long Way To Go In Order To Beat Iphone Users / Finally, Tecno Has Launched A 3gb Ram 32gb Rom Device (phantom 5)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.