Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,615 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

How To Get 200% Instant Bonus On Every Recharge On Both New & Old GLO Simcard - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Get 200% Instant Bonus On Every Recharge On Both New & Old GLO Simcard (2935 Views)

Get 6 Times The Value Of Your Recharge On Airtel's Smart Connect 2.0 / Ntel 4g Simcard- What Kind Of Modem Would It Work With? / Get 6 Times Bonus On Every Recharge Using MTN Startpack Promo Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get 200% Instant Bonus On Every Recharge On Both New & Old GLO Simcard by Dahiruhash(m): 9:10am On Jul 17, 2016
Its time to enjoy our credit,this is what we are all expecting because GLO Recently introduced
Jollific8 Call Tariff plan Which Gives You 800% Value of Your Recharge for New subscribers only
which actually goes in hand with the latest MTN new plan known as StartPark promo plan which is favorable for making call however the plan gives you only 60% of your recharge so also other networks as listed in This Post

Well i'm so happy at this time of now why because Globacom has introduced a new and unique Bumpa tariff plan which gives its New and
Old prepaid subscribers a robust value of 200% instant bonus on every recharge. Subscribers can use the bonus to text or call any network across the country and to browse the internet

Furthermore on this new plan the 200% recharge bonus will be given to Glo subscribers every time they recharge their phones with airtime worth N100 and above. This means that subscribers on the Bumpa plan who recharge with[b] N100[/b] or N1,000 will get[b] N300[/b] or N3,000 as value.

IMPORTANT NOTES

With this New Bumpa plan both New and Old Globacom prepaid subscribers are favoured not like the Glo Jollific8 Call Tariff plan Which Gives You 800% Value of Your Recharge because its support only New simcard.
if you subscribe to this plan you will be automatically removed from Glo joliffic8 plan and you can't go back to it unless if you change your sim card so take note of that new Subscribers.
so also with this new bumpa plan you will have
Onnet call rate:50K/s
Offnet call rate:50K/s and On-net SMS: N4/SMS, Off-net SMS: N4/SMS, International: N10/SMS

FAQ

What other benefits do I enjoy on Bumpa?

You enjoy 200% Bonus on every recharge from N100 and above. For example, if you recharge N100, you get N300 with N100 credited to your Main a/c and N200 credited to your promo a/c.
When do I get the 200% bonus?
The bonus is given INSTANTLY upon recharge

How do I check the bonus?

Dial #122*2# to check your Bumpa bonus

Do I get 200% bonus when I recharge through E-Top up?

You do not get 200% bonus on recharges made via E Top up.

What can I do with the Bonus given on recharge?

You can use you bonus to call ANY network in Nigeria, SMS to any network and also browse.
Can I transfer the bonus to other Glo subscribers?
No, you cannot transfer your bonus to any other customer.

Can I use my bonus to buy data plan?

No you cannot use your bonus to buy data plan. For example, if you load N1,000 and you get N3,000 i.e N1,000 in your Main a/c and N2,000 in your Bonus a/c, only the N1,000 in your Main a/c can be used to buy data plan.

Is there a limit to the number of times I can get bonus on recharge?

There is no restriction on the number of times bonus can be received as long as you are on the plan.

Can I still make calls when I’ve exhausted the 200% recharge bonus?

Yes you can. You’ll be charged 50K/sec on subsequent calls made after exhausting the 200% recharge bonus.

Can I still browse when I’ve exhausted the 200% recharge bonus?

Yes you can. You’ll be charged 5K/kb on further browsing after exhausting the 200% recharge bonus

Is there a migration fee?

1st migration in a month is free. Subsequent migrations within the same month cost N100

What will happen to customers’ main account balance on migration out of Glo Bumpa?

Customer’s Main account balance will remain unchanged on migration out of Bumpa or the migration fee of N100 will be deducted from the Main account if the customer had previously migrated in the last 30 days.

HOW TO MIGRATE

CONTUNUE READING

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Suggestions For A Phone Of N50k - N60k / China's Tech Giant HUAWEI Has Develooed Its Own Operating System / My Hauwei Y9s Just Got Here.. And It's....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.