Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,489 members, 7,865,075 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:50 AM

Falana Blasts Buhari Over G7 Request - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falana Blasts Buhari Over G7 Request (42233 Views)

Falana Blasts FG Over Invasion Of Kanu's Home By Security Operatives / 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. / FFK Blasts Buhari For Shaking The Queen But Refused To Shake Female Ministers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falana Blasts Buhari Over G7 Request by magnusolu: 8:34am On Jun 18, 2015
The cradle of humanity is here. Our President, PMB may go to the Western World and International Community; but he (and other leaders need not be ignorant of the eugenics, Human Alchemy and other devices of the devil that these internationalists are orchestrating
Re: Falana Blasts Buhari Over G7 Request by 989900: 9:07am On Jun 18, 2015
onatisi:
the reason why I picked atiku and kwankwanso is because u need someone who has and is already in the system . Both men have always been in the system and knows what is going on , buhari doesn't know,the truth is buhari will need a lot of time to get used to modern day governance. You are perfectly right about utomi not been a politician but I think he is very intelligent and would have easily picked up withing a matter of weeks .it is always good to choose a leader from those in the knowhow. If atiku is the president now, he won't spend 21 days thinking of whom to appoint to key positions because he knows those he needs and wants.

Atiku for real?! So he can continue his self-serving policies from where he stopped. Don't we ever learn?

Pat Utomi and Kwankwanso, while both are better candidates than Atiku, do they cut across nationally as a Buhari does?

At this point in our sojourn as a country, who we need is, someone with the clout, effrontery, record, precedence, against corruption and the few group of men who've held this country to ransom. Buhari knows about the workings of a key institution like the NNPC better than most, and you can trust he will be honest in his approach. 2 weeks in, NNPC and the importers are already 'falling in line'.

P.S. I don't get this 'haste' about appointments, nor does any neutral/rational person does. The only people 'the haste' really does matter to, are those with 'vested' interest. BTW, there is a lot politicking going on, and I'm so loving the way the President is taking it in his own stride . . . 'cause ATEOTD, he will be held responsible for their actions/inactions.
Re: Falana Blasts Buhari Over G7 Request by 989900: 9:52am On Jun 18, 2015
It's funny how some people come on here and regurgitate baseless innuendos.

Buhari a puppet of the west? LoL.

The only Nigerian leader that's stood up against the west and IMF is the same Buhari.

He goes to Chad you whine, but it's the same Buhari that dealt a serious blow against errant Chadians forces in '83, even chasing them across the borders into their territory.

And it's only presumptuous to preempt his actions.

As far as BH is concerned, you need the latest, and the best military hardware and intelligence, where do you get those from?

You need friends, you need allies, you need cash, you need to recover stashes in those countries, how do you get those? By being arrogant and obstinate?

Someone was mentioning DMI,NSA,DSS, SSS and some mumbo jumbos. . . . do they have access to surveillance satellites countries like the US have? I mean we'r talking about a regional/international problem here; not some local insurgency anymore. BH is now ISWAP (Isis West African Province)!
Re: Falana Blasts Buhari Over G7 Request by Eggheaded(m): 9:54am On Jun 18, 2015
We can develop 90 percent of what we need in this country.
What we need now is:
1. Concentration of government
2. Corruption free
3. The capital
4. The willingness including making strict laws against importation of what we can produce.
5. We just need to follow production rule in economics;
I. What to produce
II. Where to produce
III. Whom to produce
IV. How to produce

Countries will help you when they see the seriousness in you
Re: Falana Blasts Buhari Over G7 Request by Guyman02: 10:26am On Jun 18, 2015
Apart from Germany, all the remaining G7 members are broke and in serious debts.
Re: Falana Blasts Buhari Over G7 Request by free13: 10:39am On Jun 18, 2015
gonzaga:
We don't have civil rights activists in Nigeria. Gani was the last breed of those worthy to bear that name.

Falana in particular has been a huge let down. Choosing to speak when his pay masters and political allies are affected and keeping an undignified silence when they are culpable.

I am very sure if the NASS elections had favoured his pay masters, he wouldn't be ranting.

I have lost confidence in him and others that parade themselves as activists.
Re: Falana Blasts Buhari Over G7 Request by Dannidom(m): 11:05am On Jun 18, 2015
modath:
Not the ideal situation but desperate situations need desperate measures....

Gone are the days of calling the G-7's bluff, so many countries have their sorry stories to tell, Nigeria isn't "man" enough yet..

If only "they" hadn't brought the country to the brink of total collapse maybe...

How can Nigeria be man enough when you pay members of the NASS N8billion for what?
Re: Falana Blasts Buhari Over G7 Request by caritas4logos(m): 2:18pm On Jun 18, 2015
Falana esq has his reasons. Nevertheless, man was made to live in a community and not in solitary. This is reflected at the level of individual, family, community and country. Let us advance in civility to live, share and develop like other developed communities. And it is virtue for us to be waiting on our leaders and giving the the room for exercising their talents their way. This virtue starts from the home; if the wife is so critical of the husband, development will hardly be reached. Let's grow up brothers and sisters!
Re: Falana Blasts Buhari Over G7 Request by KingTom(m): 4:01pm On Jun 18, 2015
Truckpusher:
This is the problem that I have in having a Fulani man as a President in this time of our national life .

The fulanis and their conquered people of the upper Niger of sub Sahara Africa are being used to subjugate the Bantu people to pepertual slavery in their own land but it is unfortunate that some persons even when educated won't see it .
We Nigerians have been running after the West to solve our problems but it is usually one tale of woes after another and just when Boko Haram couldn't overrun us like they had anticipated and create a chaos because Jonathan refused to lick their ass by trying to touch their holy grail they kicked him out and replaced him with their usual Fulani yes-sir man but I doubt if Buhari would be an easy meat for them unless he has been compromised too especially when he had to be be gallivanting with those natural born traitors like Tinubu and Obasanjo whom I strongly believe worked and is still working for the West in a way.
Why didn't the West take on Obasanjo for committing crimes against humanity in Zaki Biam and Odi?
And why has Tinubu's drug related problem in the West gone cold the trail?
I'm not the only one thinking this.

You made sense and nonsense at the same time

1 Like

Re: Falana Blasts Buhari Over G7 Request by Truckpusher(m): 6:10pm On Jun 18, 2015
KingTom:

You made sense and nonsense at the same time
There is a clear distinction between sense and nonsense ,Doc.

It is either you're confused ,biased or just being sentimental because your treacherous kinsmen is being called out.

Peace. grin
Re: Falana Blasts Buhari Over G7 Request by KingTom(m): 6:27pm On Jun 18, 2015
Truckpusher:
There is a clear distinction between sense and nonsense ,Doc.

It is either you're confused ,biased or just being sentimental because your treacherous kinsmen is being called out.

Peace. grin
You're right actually, but in this case some parts were sensible while others were totally biased and a bit sycophantic. By the way the old lean one is not my kinsman mind you, rather the raving and ranting lawyer is grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Falana Blasts Buhari Over G7 Request by Sagamite(m): 9:56am On Jun 19, 2015
Truckpusher:
First of all you should narrow down the problem before you can grasp the hidden hands running African countries and see how they've partitioned the land using the divide, conquer and finally rule by proxy by using the most violent , ambitious and ethnicity that are docile to the economic domination of the white man then you'll begin to see that most of these regions that can be actually considered as real Africans(blacks) are largely dominated by the Fuanis and the rest their Arab brothers.
Look at the bigger picture and see why some African leaders that are from some other ethnic group are always running into problems with the West.The game is simple and its an ancient one .

The fulanis were advancing and threatening to Islamize all of West Africa and the West came in and saw the vast mineral deposits in this land and the deal was struck after years of colonization - and the deal is simple ,allow the Fulanis that loves power and are more aggressive and power thirsty for them to have a place to build their dynasty after they were kicked out of the North of Africa by the Arabs to have a place and we become ally with them and keep the Bantus down as long as we are and any attempt for any Bantu to change the status quo shall be met with stiff resistance.
Hence, the Ojukwus,Patrice Lumumba and all the heroic African leaders that questioned the status quo.

What we are seeing now is a more refined approach to the divide and rule tactics and trust me no African leader will dare ask any question unless people like Robert Mugabe and Mommar Ghadafi and some other notable Africans like Malcolm x etc that has challenged the status quo.And of course you know what happened to these individuals.
They couldn't even forgive Mohammed Murtala who was affiliated to the Fulanis when he decided to jump into bed with Russia.
African leaders can't do jack until we clean up our house first of the too many snitches or go our seperate ways.

You pulled all this moronic junk fromm your daft arse? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Can you tell us how you came to these moronic conclusions, product of a failed education system? grin

2 Likes

Re: Falana Blasts Buhari Over G7 Request by Truckpusher(m): 10:00am On Jun 19, 2015
Sagamite:

You pulled all this moronic junk fromm your daft arse? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Can you tell us how you came to these moronic conclusions, product of a failed education system? grin
Cretin, it will take you another decade to understand when people like me talk.

Go figure and stop trolling me.
Re: Falana Blasts Buhari Over G7 Request by Sagamite(m): 10:02am On Jun 19, 2015
Truckpusher:
Cretin, it will take you another decade to understand when people like me talk.

Go figure and stop trolling me.

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

You want to run away so quickly as usual? grin grin grin grin grin

Tell us which Fulanis and Arabs were in Zaire that Lumumba had problems with the West.

Moronic fuuktard, you are too daft to know about the cold war? grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Falana Blasts Buhari Over G7 Request by Truckpusher(m): 10:06am On Jun 19, 2015
Sagamite:

You want to run away so quickly as usual? grin grin grin grin grin

Tell us which Fulanis and Arabs were in Zaire that Lumumba had problems with the West.

Moronic fuuktard, you are too daft to know about the cold war? grin grin grin grin grin
With ya twisted brain I expected you to read that post upside down and you did exactly as expected .

Oya clap for ya self. grin
Re: Falana Blasts Buhari Over G7 Request by Sagamite(m): 10:07am On Jun 19, 2015
Truckpusher:
With ya twisted brain I expected you to read that post upside down and you did exactly as expected .

Oya clap for ya self. grin

Moronic fuuktard, that is all the defence you have for your daft rant? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Can you see how easy it is for me to intellectually humiliate you when I choose to? grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Falana Blasts Buhari Over G7 Request by Truckpusher(m): 10:09am On Jun 19, 2015
Sagamite:

Moronic fuuktard, that is all the defence you have for your daft rant? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Can you see how easy it is for me to intellectually humiliate you when I choose to? grin grin grin grin grin
You've not said anything to be intellectually challenged .
All you've done is to rant and bark like a rabid dog. grin

2 Likes

Re: Falana Blasts Buhari Over G7 Request by Sagamite(m): 10:14am On Jun 19, 2015
Truckpusher:
You've not said anything to be intellectually challenged .
All you've done is to rant and bark like a rabid dog. grin

You are too dumb to defend your dumb rant.

Never again pull out moronic "insights" from your arsse and think you are stating wisdom. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Say "Yes, Sir!". angry

Fulanis in Zaire. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Niger-Delta Avengers Invites Buhari To Niger-Delta / Mariam Abacha & Mohamadou Bayero Fadil, Her Son-inlaw Pictured Together / Youths Chased Out TVC Reporter From Protest Ground In Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.