Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,362 members, 7,826,426 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Postinor 2 And Their Wahala...help A Friend - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Postinor 2 And Their Wahala...help A Friend (5143 Views)

5-year-old Australian Girl Grew Breasts At 2 And Started Her Period At 4 / Menstral Wahala Help / Ladies, See The Shocking Effect Of Postinor 2 (drug For Prevention Of Pregnancy) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Postinor 2 And Their Wahala...help A Friend by hitleraldof(m): 7:47am On Jun 18, 2015
Macmilla:

1. Why didn't she think of pregnancy when she was straffing the dude without condom?
2 why didn't she think of her womb when she was popping postinor like candy?
3. Asking me questions after messing up won't help you, cos if you ask me, na who I go ask?
who be dis one again nw.......
Re: Postinor 2 And Their Wahala...help A Friend by Macmilla(m): 7:59am On Jun 18, 2015
sinaj:

lol kip dancing de will soon take light tongue
I de use gen. Mmeeeeeh tongue
Re: Postinor 2 And Their Wahala...help A Friend by Macmilla(m): 8:00am On Jun 18, 2015
hitleraldof:
who be dis one again nw.......
I am your worst nightmare.
Re: Postinor 2 And Their Wahala...help A Friend by sinaj(f): 8:25am On Jun 18, 2015
Macmilla:
I de use gen. Mmeeeeeh tongue
dat ya i pass my neigbour gen. it will soon spoil tongue
Re: Postinor 2 And Their Wahala...help A Friend by lordhugo(m): 8:32am On Jun 18, 2015
ZENAYIA!

NA YOU!

NOTE- 25TH OF JUNE

NA FUTURE LASH?
Re: Postinor 2 And Their Wahala...help A Friend by lordhugo(m): 8:36am On Jun 18, 2015
Good evening. First of all, take note, d matter below has nothing to do with me, i had to bring it out here for a friend's sake.

So Ryana and her boyfriend have been sexually active these past weeks. On the 25th of June 2015, her guy released in her and she took Postinor 2 the same day to remedy the situation, but then, on the 27th the same accident occurred and in fear she took another dosage.

Still, on the 30th the same thing happened again and she refused to take the medication because she felt that:

a. She had taken enough of it, and

b. She was on her safe period (her menstruation was to start on the 2nd of this month).

Its 17th and she is yet to see her menses. She is worried.

Now her questions are these:
1. Is she pregnant?

2. Will the back to back usage of Postinor 2 affect her womb?

3. Is it possible that the postinor messed up her cycle (explaining why she is yet to see her menses)

[size=15pt]
THE BOLDED ARE CALLED KEY POINTS!
[/size]

Re: Postinor 2 And Their Wahala...help A Friend by faksy(m): 9:23am On Jun 18, 2015
Ladies with their wahala....anyway if its come as pregnant, is it bad? Afteral u did want wl brings pregnancy joyfully or av u too small?
Re: Postinor 2 And Their Wahala...help A Friend by mildteddy(m): 9:27am On Jun 18, 2015
PensionGuy:

guy, nawao.....ur query says it hapend on the 25th of june, 2o15....abeg wetin be today's date?

You should understand. Forget the disclaimer, it happened to her. Obviously, she typed everything with ANXIETY (That sh*t can make you lose track of time).

1 Like

Re: Postinor 2 And Their Wahala...help A Friend by dahreyM: 10:35am On Jun 18, 2015
Zenayia:
Good evening. First of all, take note, d matter below has nothing to do with me, i had to bring it out here for a friend's sake.

So Ryana and her boyfriend have been sexually active these past weeks. On the 25th of June 2015, her guy released in her and she took Postinor 2 the same day to remedy the situation, but then, on the 27th the same accident occurred and in fear she took another dosage.

Still, on the 30th the same thing happened again and she refused to take the medication because she felt that:

a. She had taken enough of it, and

b. She was on her safe period (her menstruation was to start on the 2nd of this month).

Its 17th and she is yet to see her menses. She is worried.

Now her questions are these:
1. Is she pregnant?

2. Will the back to back usage of Postinor 2 affect her womb?

3. Is it possible that the postinor messed up her cycle (explaining why she is yet to see her menses)

Please matured comments are needed here.

CC: Lalasticlala

D guy may nt even marry her, na one man go marry her o.

@op, u r d girl joooooorh

Y'all should read https://www.nairaland.com/2279818/two-types-gullible-girls
Re: Postinor 2 And Their Wahala...help A Friend by Macmilla(m): 11:43am On Jun 18, 2015
sinaj:

dat ya i pass my neigbour gen. it will soon spoil tongue
Na you wan come spoil am?
Re: Postinor 2 And Their Wahala...help A Friend by PensionGuy(m): 12:09pm On Jun 18, 2015
mildteddy:

You should understand. Forget the disclaimer, it happened to her. Obviously, she typed everything with ANXIETY (That sh*t can make you lose track of time).
Ifa hear...
Re: Postinor 2 And Their Wahala...help A Friend by jumolad87: 7:52pm On Jun 18, 2015
This is to inform you that We have the following products at very affordable prices & 100% guaranteed to work :
Gufei bao for infections, candidiasis, fibroid without operation, blocked tubes & all gynaecological problems. Ares for elimination of low sperm count, prostrate cancer, increase sexual feeling, corrects sexual dysfunction.
Blood cleanser capsule for hypertension
. Ganoderma capsule for brain, stroke & anti aging.
Sanqing Oral Liquid for detoxification &intestinal cleansing
Fohow wonderpaste for mouth odour, tooth ache, tooth decay, bleeding gum,hole in the gum.
.Six Flavor Tea to reduce blood pressure, body fat.
Garlic for anti bacterial, infections,immune-boosting
Danshen for heavy menstrual bleeding.
Sanbao Oral Liquid for rheumatism,high-blood sugar
Oral liquid for leukemia and liver cancer
They are not supplements, they are registered as curative products
We also offer natural therapy for the following health challenges:
-Pile
-Stroke
-Fibroid(without op)
-Hypertension
-Ovarian cyst
-Blocked tubes
....& other health related challenges.
Call/text 08133354624 ,whatsapp 08065664979,BB pin 3337A8CA

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Downsides To Consuming Alcohol. / Enugu State Confirms 3 Cases Of Coronavirus, Discharges Another 3 / Rash On The Penis After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.