Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Infinix Hot Note Pro Or LG Optimus Pro - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot Note Pro Or LG Optimus Pro (3508 Views)

Which Should I Go For: Tecno C9 Or Lg G3 / Infinix Hot 2 Vs Infinix Hot Note Pro. / LG Optimus G Pro Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro Or LG Optimus Pro by bankydd(m): 8:32pm On Jun 21, 2015
donhils:

Keep thinking, don't go and get yourself LG G pro, stay there and be talking. How can you say ihot note has better screen than G pro? G pro uses Pure IPS LCD screen protected with Corning Gorilla 2. Plus resolution is Full HD 1080p screen. You want to compare it with TFT screen of less than 720p resolution? G pro brings out over 400 pixels per inch meaning reading will be very crisp, while ihot note is around 200ppi. 2gb RAM over 1gb of the ihot note.
Lastly, I'm using the G pro for the past 19 months without any screen guard but my screen is still as good as it was the first day. The only advantage ihot note has over my g pro is NOTHING.

thanks ,,insightful analysis bro,,but can the g pro be updated without stress and rooted without stress too?
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro Or LG Optimus Pro by donhils: 11:40pm On Jun 21, 2015
bankydd:

thanks ,,insightful analysis bro,,but can the g pro be updated without stress and rooted without stress too?
I'm not a fan of rooting so I didn't do that. But as for stress free updates, all u need is download lg pc suite to pc, connect the phone and check for updates.
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro Or LG Optimus Pro by Nobody: 7:01am On Jun 22, 2015
donhils:

I'm not a fan of rooting so I didn't do that. But as for stress free updates, all u need is download lg pc suite to pc, connect the phone and check for updates.
Very true. Updated mine to Kitkat using the Pc suite. Still looking for a way to upgrade to Lollipop though.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Infinix Think Nigerians Are High? X-band Now Selling For N25,800 [PICS] / 11 Ways To Tell If Someone Is Telling You The Truth, According To Science / Finally 9mobile Get New Owner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.